PDA

View Full Version : BP Buddies

Madcowdave
07-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Post here to locate someone of similar strength to partner with in getting BP for the faction tournament. Sorry if there's one of these threads already, but I couldn't find one.

So I need a partner close to my level / stats, which are:

Lvl: 143
Att: 870,000
Def: 1,070,000
PM me your stats if you want to partner. If we're a good match I'll give you my in-game name.
I'll probably be going for top 1000, but I reset fast enough to partner with someone going for top 250.

jhdjrb - hoping to find you again, worked out great last time. :cool:

FNG explanation:
In case someone doesn't already know this.... you can get a lot of BP quickly if you find someone that is similar strength / rank and take turns blacking out each-other's bases. I've always done it with a gentleman's agreement that we will not hit each other's money buildings except the very low output ones.

AlexFoo
07-12-2013, 01:30 PM
agree with this, most of our faction does. hope to find the 2 idiots that hit everything on my base (mid-high cash as well) so I can return the favor this time around.

lemonhaze
07-12-2013, 01:38 PM
im lvl 250 All ID/golden army 645/829 def..thanks madcodave

General Maximus
07-12-2013, 01:57 PM
^ Clearly doesn't get it.

lemonhaze
07-12-2013, 02:11 PM
^ Clearly doesn't get it. LOL must be a weak cry baby..im use to seeing those now gen max lol..he will be banned for that comment..i just reported him to..comes into a thread to trolll

Web323
07-12-2013, 02:13 PM
LOL must be a weak cry baby..im use to seeing those now gen max lol..he will be banned for that comment..i just reported him to..comes into a thread to trolll

He will be banned and return within the week under a new name.

I am a cow
07-12-2013, 03:21 PM
This is an illegal tactic

James_mac
07-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Im Level 111, with 800k defense and struggling to find anybody that gives good points, send me a PM if your up for this.

Snipey
07-12-2013, 06:27 PM
I thought this was against TOS and sum guy was crying on here last week that his account got banned for it but they don't ban the big gold players for doing it?

ffp
07-12-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm not getting into the debate on whether this is good sports or not, but if A can beat B how can B beat A?. Usually def is higher than attack. If A attack is stronger than B def, then B has no chance of beating A.

fofito30
07-13-2013, 12:13 AM
Post here to locate someone of similar strength to partner with in getting BP for the faction tournament. Sorry if there's one of these threads already, but I couldn't find one.

So I need a partner close to my level / stats, which are:

Lvl: 143
Att: 870,000
Def: 1,070,000
PM me your stats if you want to partner. If we're a good match I'll give you my in-game name.
I'll probably be going for top 1000, but I reset fast enough to partner with someone going for top 250.

jhdjrb - hoping to find you again, worked out great last time. :cool:

FNG explanation:
In case someone doesn't already know this.... you can get a lot of BP quickly if you find someone that is similar strength / rank and take turns blacking out each-other's bases. I've always done it with a gentleman's agreement that we will not hit each other's money buildings except the very low output ones.
Personally think this is boosting and should be illegal

keeskiller
07-13-2013, 07:39 AM
this is forbidden right? It is not allowed to farm BP's?

sraghav42
07-13-2013, 07:43 AM
Now these kinda things take away the interest of the game.......
I have fun when I attack people and those people come back crying to me to please set up a truce between us

fofito30
07-13-2013, 10:21 AM
this is forbidden right? It is not allowed to farm BP's?

Should be illegal and forbidden but, then again, we all know how Gree sometimes acts. Personally find it immoral and against the principles of the event, but each its own I guess

nickdpro99
07-14-2013, 03:58 AM
This isn't fair. This a...s...s..hole should be banned.

Hondo
07-14-2013, 07:36 AM
It's always a good idea to work smarter, not harder.

AlexFoo
07-14-2013, 10:18 AM
This isn't fair. This a...s...s..hole should be banned.who should? for what?
if you aren't doing this inside the game, you're not doing it right LOL

AlexFoo
07-14-2013, 10:19 AM
It's always a good idea to work smarter, not harder.more wisdom from TEXAS.

Arizona
07-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Pussies!

There's nothing wrong with farming an opponent. What arrangement you have with him/her is a personal arrangement you both come to. Nothing to do with any third party.

fofito30
07-14-2013, 02:21 PM
Pussies!

There's nothing wrong with farming an opponent. What arrangement you have with him/her is a personal arrangement you both come to. Nothing to do with any third party.
Am sure farming, boosting and hacking are practices you support as they make work easier and some may say is "smarter" to cut corners.

Beamer
07-14-2013, 07:27 PM
If you're not doing this you're doing it wrong

Kill Joy
07-14-2013, 07:38 PM
To the people that are crying this should be ill-legal need to realize this is simply a simple tactic. How
many times have you looked for someone specifically on the rivals list to hit? It's the same concept. There is no hacking involved, other players are doing much worse by altering their stats, money, energy, stamina and gold. That is ill-legal and just plain out pussy.

I am a cow
07-14-2013, 08:56 PM
This is an exploit of the game and we KNOW that GREEdy doesn't like it when we exploit the game. Also people have been banned for this ask yourself is it worth it to get a stupid ranking? I know I am content with top 25 000 or top 10 000

VSH
07-15-2013, 06:06 AM
I try to play fair and 'by the book'.
I do not actively seek a buddy to farm BP during the FvF events, although I have had numerous offers.

However, I often find a natural 'partner' emerges during these events. I will hit someone, get good points. Then they hit me back. I'll retort, and so on, and so on..... No communication, no agreements made, just two players slugging it out. It might get a bit boring, but as long as I'm bringing in BP for the faction to place higher is this really wrong?

I'm guessing that my battle 'partner' knows the score, as would anyone who has been playing a while. Are we cheating? Are we just being lazy? Is this just a bit of gamesmanship?

I dont know, and I dont care! I'll keep playing the game my way until the rules change. If it was really that big of a deal to GREE they could write code preventing multiple attacks on the same opponent. But that would cost time, money, and quite frankly be unrealistic. I'm all for simplicity given that we have had up to three/four events running at once lately. Anything that makes life easier gets my vote. Just my two cents worth....:p