PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual SoCal Meet-up

Mcdoc
07-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Last year about a dozen or so folks met in Sunny San Diego on August 11th for a day of fun & informative Q&A.

This year - it looks like Saturday, August 10 is wide open for another meet-up!

Now - just because the Bash is in SoCal - doesn't mean you have to live here to make it in - last year we had the honor of Hello Kitty flying in from Florida - and Vballmadam came down from Bakersfield (brought Dreno33 along as well).

This year - I'm looking forward to adding Solo & Thief to the roster of attendance if they can make it - and anyone else who wants to make it in for the fun! I want to see who is interested - what kinda place we want to try this time & see what we can come up with.

Last year we had CCMark from Funzio show up - so maybe CJ or someone from Gree could even make it out to this Epic event.

Oh yeah - Rough Neck - you aren't invited - so please completely ignore & stay off this thread - LoL

KFH
07-12-2013, 01:44 AM
Lol I'm flying into San Fran on the 25 for my birthday. Hope you guys have fun, haven't been to Cali in a couple years. Be spending my time north in Inverness

Big John
07-12-2013, 04:18 AM
Would be fun if there's a WD event on and rival members were in attendance.

Fl@sh
07-12-2013, 04:20 AM
Do you always have to have it during the festival time in my tiny little hometown? Yes, yes you do.

Hivesy
07-12-2013, 04:23 AM
wish I lived less than a 10 hour trans atlantic flight away from that restaurant McDoc. I would be up for doing this but with family commitments I just need a few months notice. If you want to plan the 2014 meet up soon then lets get it on.

Photos please obviously, Thief you need to wear a cloak, Solo, something red and cuppy.

Man I wish I could get there!

Hivesy
07-12-2013, 04:24 AM
Would be fun if there's a WD event on and rival members were in attendance.

ha ha that would be awesome wouldn't it. Attacking someone who was actually sitting across the table from you :)

Big John
07-12-2013, 04:32 AM
ha ha that would be awesome wouldn't it. Attacking someone who was actually sitting across the table from you :)
Would need to be brave to attack McDoc, lol.

A UK version would be good, hard to organise though.

daniel pena
07-12-2013, 06:42 AM
IF people of PUN wants to use part of their money to spent buying an air ticket to me from brazil to USA, I would be very honored to appear in this event hahahahha =P

Tito89
07-12-2013, 07:09 AM
why not have some of the discussions there on the forums too, so for people like me in australia and other international countries can participate as well?

Mcdoc
07-12-2013, 07:22 AM
why not have some of the discussions there on the forums too, so for people like me in australia and other international countries can participate as well?That sounds like an Aussie - I mean - awesome idea! Maybe we could even setup an opportunity for "FaceTime" appearances :)

Tito89
07-12-2013, 07:53 AM
That sounds like an Aussie - I mean - awesome idea! Maybe we could even setup an opportunity for "FaceTime" appearances :)

would be awesome, btw im actually a new zealander, but i live in australia :)

Led
07-12-2013, 08:47 AM
Sounds like another great time!! I will definitely be attending :)

-->FISH<--
07-12-2013, 08:48 AM
I think you should shoot to regionalize it, (ex: Cali, Dallas, New York, Miami/Orlando and then international) I believe more opportunities would increase the participation. Face time would become a bigger player from each venue. I know this started as a MW meet-up but, openly invite those from CC, KA, & MQ as well. Post it on all the pages and see what kind of response there is.

Just a Thought