PDA

View Full Version : When there's no event....

JohnnyR
07-11-2013, 06:28 PM
There is virtually zero reason to attack. Nothing to raid. All the money is in the vault. All I am doing here is waiting, upgrading, collecting, and biding my time till the next PVP event comes around.

So why did everyone want a big vault?
Why do does everyone complain about events?

Can ya fellas at GREE come up with a bunker busting, vault destroying weapon of some kind? Maybe make it cost in some way such as delaying my build time for 72 hours?

Apologies for *****in' here. Just some thoughts.

mitch1029
07-12-2013, 12:39 AM
You can still raid, I don't have any issues there, you just got to keep looking.

Mcdoc
07-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Yo Johnny - maybe you could make it to the SoCal event - be an Epic guest appearance :)

kuksluk
07-12-2013, 03:01 AM
Sure, the vault is much bigger, but we also got much better buildings to raid... I'm happy as it is.

JohnnyR
07-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Sure, the vault is much bigger, but we also got much better buildings to raid... I'm happy as it is.

There are better buildings, I'll give ya that. It just seems that I have to check a ton of bases to find one worth raiding. And then I'll find a poor sucker and unload my whole stamina bar and feel bad about it, heh.

Yo Johnny - maybe you could make it to the SoCal event - be an Epic guest appearance :)

Hey Mcdoc, I'm in OC so I'll check it out.

Thief
07-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Yea i hear ya Johnny. I advocated against having a larger Vault for this reason. Now i can sit at 90 million protected.

I guess the idea is to help build up the "little" guys (as in low IPH)
I will say that when you find that building to raid it pays out much better than attacking for 300k per hit.

Mongo
07-12-2013, 07:59 AM
I rarely have the problem of too little to do. I don't raid for cash much anymore. I used to like the certainty of the 10M vault, but the game evolves and the changes are OK too. Personally I've never run out of things to do, eg prestaging LTQ, or welcome a chance to put the $&#* thing down for at least some 6 hour breaks during the day.

Web323
07-12-2013, 08:43 AM
I usually have to go through my rival list 20 times to find someone to raid, and by that point in time I don't feel bad about making their base go dark.

vball
07-12-2013, 08:55 AM
My rivals list keeps changing, so raiding is virtually a waste of time. When I search I see almost no AR, a few AC, and a few level 1-2 of the new LE buildings. Most of the time do not even waste my time for those.

I used to have some ripe targets, but now the list is fairly weak. End up looking for those that are generals as I figure they have played longer and perhaps might be a better target.

So for me just wait for events and collect money while I wait, like you Johnny.

cook976
07-12-2013, 09:34 AM
there is a cap on the attack cash you can get, but no cap on the raid cash, with the bigger buildings you can get way more cash from targets now, regardless of the vault. just find someone off their collection times and rake it in.