PDA

View Full Version : max number of attacks

07-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Does anyone know what the max number of times to can be attacked in a day is? I know you can only be attacked by one player 12 times per day but I'm wondering about total

Thief
07-11-2013, 01:03 PM
You can attack someone 12 times (before you will be too weak to attack) I don't remember the hours as they have changed from 2-6 hours but then you can be attacked again 12 times but the same or different person.

This doesn't include Raids. You can Raid every single building they have after you have done the 12 hits.

undetermined
07-11-2013, 02:05 PM
I would like to know the answer also as players in my team say they only get hit 2-3 times in a 24 hour period by anyone when they are over vaulted. I got hit 5 times in a 15 hour period for losses of 18 mil. How am I able to do these missions when they can **** me so often? But others can get away with it.

cwayeharris
07-11-2013, 04:54 PM
WOW, only 5 times in a 15 hour period...
You poor soul!

I have been hit for 10.8 million all at once...
I have the screenshots to prove it too....

It used to be better when you got hit for $6Mill once every 12 hours max...
Now... Who knows what gree are doing..

My worst day, I reckon I lost close to 25mill

candyson
07-11-2013, 06:37 PM
I would like to know the answer also as players in my team say they only get hit 2-3 times in a 24 hour period by anyone when they are over vaulted. I got hit 5 times in a 15 hour period for losses of 18 mil. How am I able to do these missions when they can **** me so often? But others can get away with it.
Just stop levelling for a while, if you're a low level. If you're level 100 plus, just upgrade your vault or decrease your allies.

KFH
07-12-2013, 01:49 AM
WOW, only 5 times in a 15 hour period...
You poor soul!

I have been hit for 10.8 million all at once...
I have the screenshots to prove it too....

It used to be better when you got hit for $6Mill once every 12 hours max...
Now... Who knows what gree are doing..

My worst day, I reckon I lost close to 25millyou can attack someone only a a small amount of times, but after that you can raid till your hearts delight

sbs2716g
07-12-2013, 02:23 AM
Kinda puzzle also.. during the tournament, a lot of players are too weak to be attack (even i have not attack them before). but i myself was attacked so many times non-stop by others in a 24hr period.... so what determine too weak to be attack?

Gpzoon
07-12-2013, 02:24 AM
I guess he wants to know how many times per day he can be attacked with 12 hits set from different rivals b4 being hiden by the system.
:confused:
From my personal experience you should be attacked maximum by 2 rivals per day (so 7.200.000$ per day - am not counting the raids that can be accomplished unless you unvault your buidings) then you might disappear from rival list.

Different issue if u attacked some one b4!!!! he has your attack report and he will pass by you each 6 hours....(i personal do this with a good player each 6 hour 2 time max per day then i get the message he is to much biten!:p) if u have attacked more players they wil do the same each 6 hours.:eek:

BTW, an official confirmation from proggrammers would be much better appreciated.

nickdpro99
07-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Lol I have lost a maximum of 1 million.

cwayeharris
07-12-2013, 03:37 AM
you can attack someone only a a small amount of times, but after that you can raid till your hearts delight

Not raids... All attacks... As I said... I have the screenshots.
3 people X 3.6Mill = 10.8Mill

Mongo
07-12-2013, 08:12 AM
The game is about defense, offense, all facets. If you are that far overvaulted you are rolling the dice. Back in the day when max vault was 10 and an AC cost 100 it was one thing, but there are few excuses now.

At the risk of stating the obvious, if you retaliate you prolong the agony. Otherwise at least the attacker has to keep finding you on the rivals list. Them's the rules, adapt accordingly.

07-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the intel!
I guess he wants to know how many times per day he can be attacked with 12 hits set from different rivals b4 being hiden by the system.
:confused:
From my personal experience you should be attacked maximum by 2 rivals per day (so 7.200.000$ per day - am not counting the raids that can be accomplished unless you unvault your buidings) then you might disappear from rival list.

Different issue if u attacked some one b4!!!! he has your attack report and he will pass by you each 6 hours....(i personal do this with a good player each 6 hour 2 time max per day then i get the message he is to much biten!:p) if u have attacked more players they wil do the same each 6 hours.:eek:

BTW, an official confirmation from proggrammers would be much better appreciated.