PDA

View Full Version : Major with Death Ops Unit

KFH
07-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Have seen and been told that a small amount of players can purchase higher valor units from peoples top 45 units. I just ran into a major with 20 death ops planes 600/440 25k valor. I find it a little unfair that a small group of player are allowed to purchase these units.

Michael1989
07-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Have seen the same the other day, Sent sreenshots ect to gree but havent heard anything back.
Think they were between lvl 113-115 and major rank.
They also had two LE buildings stacked on top of eachother.....

CJ D
07-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Apparently that wasn't the major I came across with 160 of those units.....

steveo127
07-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Unless he won a hell of a lot of valor from a scratcher, there's something suspicious about that....20 of those units costs 500,000 Valor...to get that much valor...well I've got to think that for a Major, that's got to be him saving up the entire time he's played the game and not spent valor on anything...or else, the alternative...which of course we shall not name....
Have seen and been told that a small amount of players can purchase higher valor units from peoples top 45 units. I just ran into a major with 20 death ops planes 600/440 25k valor. I find it a little unfair that a small group of player are allowed to purchase these units.

BigD@wg
07-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Unless he won a hell of a lot of valor from a scratcher, there's something suspicious about that....20 of those units costs 500,000 Valor...to get that much valor...well I've got to think that for a Major, that's got to be him saving up the entire time he's played the game and not spent valor on anything...or else, the alternative...which of course we shall not name....

I don't have any of those planes because that is an android glitch and I'm on IOS. However, I am only a major rank and I have 450k valor on hand with no big scratcher wins. So that part is possible. LTQs made it even more plausible.

steveo127
07-11-2013, 12:28 PM
but you're BigD@wg and are a veteran and know what you're doing. I've got to imagine the player (whoever it may be) is probably someone who does not have that sort of foresight and wisdom to save up on Valor. that being said, I see your point and agree with you it is plausible. by the way, you're beating me...I currently only have some 290k valor
I don't have any of those planes because that is an android glitch and I'm on IOS. However, I am only a major rank and I have 450k valor on hand with no big scratcher wins. So that part is possible. LTQs made it even more plausible.

BigD@wg
07-11-2013, 12:31 PM
but you're BigD@wg and are a veteran and know what you're doing. I've got to imagine the player (whoever it may be) is probably someone who does not have that sort of foresight and wisdom to save up on Valor. that being said, I see your point and agree with you it is plausible. by the way, you're beating me...I currently only have some 290k valor

It probably is a H**** but just wanted to point out major rank can legitimately have that amount of valor. I will trade you my valor for your stats! Lol

wwwmaverick
07-11-2013, 12:33 PM
My bets are it is a hacker

Thief
07-11-2013, 01:08 PM

670k for me but i'm 1st Colonel.
I agree though its possible...just not probable.
The one with 160 on the other hand....well you know. Give me an H! Give me an A....C...K...E (oops i better not finish) R

KFH
07-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Had 100k valor from the LTQ's and goals but i'm bad at saving so i bought some elite water cruisers. I have seen the same thing with people having the Nuclear Option 500/300 18k valor silver beret rank

CJ D
07-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Lol. That was just those units. I made a thread about it the other day. He had 90 iron soldiers as well...a total of about 8 million in valor in current inventory with all the super hornets, etc. lol. It was ridiculous. db............

CJ D
07-11-2013, 03:33 PM
He's about level 159 if anyone wants to check him out. Lol.

ffp
07-11-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm on android and I can buy direct from rival profile. I won a few valor scratches so my LLP at level 17 has one.

I don't know if this is considered cheating per se, but with so many glitches on android compared with IOS these little easter eggs makes them bearable.

Thief
07-11-2013, 04:01 PM
I'm on android and I can buy direct from rival profile. I won a few valor scratches so my LLP at level 17 has one.

I don't know if this is considered cheating per se, but with so many glitches on android compared with IOS these little easter eggs makes them bearable.

I personally don't mind that Android has the option to buy the occasional unit. Its not fair but neither is playing on Android to begin with. If you have LOTS is when i get angry.

cwayeharris
07-11-2013, 04:52 PM
I have the nuclear option which I bought from (presumably a hacker) a rivals top 45...

It's not in my top 45, so I have to wait until one dies or another rival has one for me to buy more.
I currently have 54 and I have 200k in valour waiting for the next one to die.

I haven't spent valour on anything else for a few months, so in my opinion, it's very possible to have that much valour.
LTQs, missions, raids will get you valour, especially if you have valour bonuses like I do.

When I bought the Nuclear option, I didn't know that I couldn't get it. - I just bought it from a rival and then found out later what it actually was.

Hacker? - NO
Exploiting a Glitch? - NO (not on purpose)

This has been like this for a long long time, and Gree hasn't changed it.

Being on android... I can't but from people's inventory like IOS, but I can buy from top 45... Go figure!