PDA

View Full Version : United Kingdom - active players needed

rutty
07-11-2013, 02:31 AM
The United Kingdom guild require three players from anywhere in the world to help our drive into the top 500. Our invite code is 727708188.

We would like some beefcakes with loads of cash and gems, but we are also welcoming of lower-level players with limited resources, as long as you are active. We expect regular donations (3 x IPH daily) but do not require players to buy gems.

We are a friendly team that enjoy the wars and building our strength up together. We are NOT an elite crew of warmongerers chewing through weaker guilds and ejecting lower levels. If you are active and friendly then you are most welcome, whether level 10 or 200.

Please get in touch if you'd like more information.

Cheers :)

SpanishPower
07-14-2013, 08:06 AM
These interested in a merger of clans??
We are a very active clan with 35/42 but after the cleanliness of bad grasses we have hollow for 20 members.
We have 24 conquered bonus of equipment:
-23% Building Upgrade Time
-23% Upgrade Cost
-14% Casualty rate
+22 Guild Members Increase
We work with European schedule and it would be perfect to fuse with an equipment that is employed at schedule US.
To contact for message across here or by post to SpanishPower_ka@hotmail.com. ONLY FUSE YOU WOULD BE AND VERY ACTIVE CLANS.

Patofficer
07-23-2013, 07:07 AM
Update: I'm an officer for United Kindom (corrected name) for above original thread. Rutty and I need one more player in 33/34 spots. Thank you. Might need more players to replace inactive players. Thank you.

Hendrox
07-23-2013, 02:05 PM
Due to a recent merger our top 400 guild has about 14 openings. We are looking to merge with an up and coming guild with active players. Good crew from all over. 15 Bonuses already obtained. Join, Spies Like Us, and their sister guild Worker's Party to team up with a great combo of guilds. Invite code: 548-035-683.

Patofficer
08-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Update: I'm an officer for United Kindom (corrected name) for above original thread. Rutty and I need one more player in 33/34 spots. Thank you. Might need more players to replace inactive players. Thank you.

Update: United Kindom needs two players with 50 level or above in 32/34. Gems spenders will be fine. Also accepts free gem players, too. Hope to see you there. :)

Patofficer
08-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Update: United Kindom needs two players with 50 level or above in 32/34. Gems spenders will be fine. Also accepts free gem players, too. Hope to see you there. :)

Forgot to add: any player who has minimum 80K attack and 80K defense is welcome to join our guild
and any level is fine. :)

Patofficer
09-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Update: United Kindom need three active players who have at least 250k attack and 250k defense. We now have 35/38 members. We recently join groupme app for faster chat. Our guild is fun and always making jokes. We are like family. No guild jumpers, please. Thank you.  Our invite code is 727 708 188.

Patofficer
09-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Update: United Kindom needs one more player. I will accept any level, any attack stats and any defense stats. 