PDA

View Full Version : Loosing money when traveling to another hood?

Vito Corleone
07-11-2013, 01:42 AM
So I had my app open and apparently I got robbed but I could still collect my buildings full. The NC, 16 millions, and my Chinese Pagoda, 30 millions, but when I travelled to the rivals hood I only had 24 millions!!! Somehow the rob amount was deducted. I could have tried to bank first but don't know if that would have made any difference. Is this a bug or is this a new feature GREE has introduced? Seemed it happened after I installed the latest CC update from Google store this morning.

the_dude
07-11-2013, 01:46 AM
This has been happening to me for months on different droid versions. Server doesnt update.

Vito Corleone
07-11-2013, 01:53 AM
Apparently it should have been like this for quite long time, I was just told, but I'm quite sure I haven't seen this before.
Until this morning after updating...

the_dude
07-11-2013, 01:55 AM
Usually happens when I've had the app open a long time and done some multitasking. Restart usually fixes it.

Vito Corleone
07-11-2013, 01:56 AM
It's first lately people have started robbing me so perhaps I ahven't noticed this then before...

Butt Futter
07-11-2013, 04:05 AM
Once you collect and the game sychs with server it deducts what was robbed. Sometimes you can bank the money and not lose what was robbed, but most of the time it will only bank what you should have collected.

BigMoney
07-11-2013, 04:21 AM
Once you collect and the game sychs with server it deducts what was robbed. Sometimes you can bank the money and not lose what was robbed, but most of the time it will only bank what you should have collected.

I don't believe so. Depositing money in the bank contacts the server, which then realizes you should be short money. When I've tried this, I've noticed a lot less being deposited than the stated amount.

Butt Futter
07-11-2013, 04:42 AM
It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. It might depend on how good/bad your signal is though.

mxz
07-11-2013, 05:38 AM
It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. It might depend on how good/bad your signal is though.It's being sent digitally...either the packet(s) make it or they don't. You getting robbed has nothing to do with how good/poor your signal is.

Butt Futter
07-11-2013, 06:52 AM
You sure it's not sneakernet?

I'm telling you I've seen it where I've banked without losing money and I've seen it where I have lost money as recently as yesterday afternoon.

mxz
07-11-2013, 10:04 AM
Any building with a collection under ~$1M (I think?) isn't affected.