PDA

View Full Version : GREE - How about a "Rebate" system?

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Here is another idea for you to make more money. People love rebates and sales. You already do gold sales but why not look at something along the lines of a rebate. It doesn't have to be a big rebate but I think it might initiate some additional gold expenditures (knowing one might get a little back).

LTQ Normal Mode completion: Unit Prize +25 Gold
LTQ Prestige Mode completion: Unit Prize +200 Gold

Boss events:
Tier 1, 50th Boss: Unit Prize + 5 Gold
Tier 2, 50th Boss: Unit Prize + 15 Gold
Tier 3, 50th Boss: Unit Prize + 25 Gold
Tier 4, 50th Boss: Unit Prize + 100 Gold
Tier 5, 50th Boss: Unit Prize + 200 Gold

Courtesy of the Evil Mastermind

Thief
07-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Do i have to spend that much or more to be eligible for the Rebate?

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Do i have to spend that much or more to be eligible for the Rebate?

No. Those are the prizes regardless of the amount spent on the event. It's not really a "rebate" unless it cost you more than is awarded. Most people have to spend gold to complete an event so thats why I called it a "rebate".

More importantly, some stop short on events because it may cost too much. A gold prize would entice more to push forward knowing they might get a little back in return.

Some players don't even attempt the LTQs because they know prestige will cost too much. A little extra gold on hand might push then far enough into the event they are willing to buy more to finish it.

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 05:57 PM
The gold amounts I have stated are arbitrary numbers. Gree could make them any amount they deemed appropriate.

Dkaell
07-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Here is another idea for you to make more money. People love rebates and sales. You already do gold sales but why not look at something along the lines of a rebate. It doesn't have to be a big rebate but I think it might initiate some additional gold expenditures (knowing one might get a little back).

LTQ Normal Mode completion: Unit Prize +25 Gold
LTQ Prestige Mode completion: Unit Prize +200 Gold

Boss events:
Tier 1, 50th Boss: Unit Prize + 5 Gold
Tier 2, 50th Boss: Unit Prize + 15 Gold
Tier 3, 50th Boss: Unit Prize + 25 Gold
Tier 4, 50th Boss: Unit Prize + 100 Gold
Tier 5, 50th Boss: Unit Prize + 200 Gold

Courtesy of the Evil Mastermind

They already have a "rebate" program although they call it a Gold Bonus Program for purchasing gold. all you need to do is send a message in game to support asking to be added to the Gold Bonus program and then go out and purchase a minimum of $500 worth of gold and then wait for your bonus

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 06:00 PM
They already have a "rebate" program although they call it a Gold Bonus Program for purchasing gold. all you need to do is send a message in game to support asking to be added to the Gold Bonus program and then go out and purchase a minimum of $500 worth of gold and then wait for your bonus

I am well aware of the bonus program which only benefits the large money players. My idea will stimulate additional spending amongst the moderate to light spenders.

LoveAndPeace
07-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Oh my.. Dear @evil..
Never came across a player digging so deep in
other players mind in a so professinal way
to increase monetizing FOR GREEE..
Either yr a pschopatholologist or whatever it's called
or you're really simply .. evil ;)

Golf4life
07-10-2013, 06:33 PM
to a lot of people, Gree would just be giving away gold for free here. This really wouldn't do anything more than inflate the game even more.

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 07:09 PM
to a lot of people, Gree would just be giving away gold for free here. This really wouldn't do anything more than inflate the game even more.

You are correct in that some minor inflation would occur. However, for those unaccustomed to playing with gold, it provides them the opportunity. Playing with gold can open up a whole new world for the once non-gold players. Some of them would enjoy the experience and want to continue feeding that desire.

Happy players = Happy GREE

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Oh my.. Dear @evil..
Never came across a player digging so deep in
other players mind in a so professinal way
to increase monetizing FOR GREEE..
Either yr a pschopatholologist or whatever it's called
or you're really simply .. evil ;)

The curiosities of an Evil Mastermind run deep my friend.

marklinalexanderho
07-10-2013, 07:15 PM
hmm i like ur idea mastermind! gonna help free players loads imo =)) cheers!

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 07:24 PM
hmm i like ur idea mastermind! gonna help free players loads imo =)) cheers!

In the beginning, yes. But once free players get a nice little taste of using gold, the potential for becoming even a small paying customer increases drastically. Once that little bit of free gold is gone, they will desire more. A strong unquenchable desire to bring back that heightened sense of enjoyment that can only be satisfied with shiny GOLD bars. :)

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dare I say my ideas are simply GOLDen? ;)

Zulfiqaar
07-10-2013, 07:35 PM
I was thinking..maybe a gold bonus for levelling up.
something maybe like 1 gold per level for lvl1-10, 2gold for lvl10-20, and so on until 25gold per level for 240-250
after all..there is a 5 gold bonus for the first 3 ranks...

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 07:40 PM
Or what about....

One or two gold bars for every other level completed in an LTQ? Sort of trail of breadcrumbs to follow, if you so choose to enjoy a metaphor. A little trail of gold bars leading you "home" to that grand prize mega stat unit.

I dare say the possibilities are endless. GREE all you need do is follow my wickedly genius plans!

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 07:44 PM
I was thinking..maybe a gold bonus for levelling up.
something maybe like 1 gold per level for lvl1-10, 2gold for lvl10-20, and so on until 25gold per level for 240-250
after all..there is a 5 gold bonus for the first 3 ranks...

And yet another dandy of an idea.

Sith Lady
07-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Getting 1 or 2 nuggets of gold would be much nicer than getting a concrete, 60k cash or a grunt in any box event as well. And this would not cause any more inflation than tapjoy. I am two thumbs up for this instant rebate idea.

Evil Mastermind
07-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Getting 1 or 2 nuggets of gold would be much nicer than getting a concrete, 60k cash or a grunt in any box event as well. And this would not cause any more inflation than tapjoy. I am two thumbs up for this instant rebate idea.

The Evil Mastermind thanks you for your support!

Arj
07-11-2013, 11:15 AM
In the beginning, yes. But once free players get a nice little taste of using gold, the potential for becoming even a small paying customer increases drastically. Once that little bit of free gold is gone, they will desire more. A strong unquenchable desire to bring back that heightened sense of enjoyment that can only be satisfied with shiny GOLD bars. :)

Lol didnt gree just hand out a decent amount of gold a few months ago? I know that I was able to gather the 250 for a composite factory. This was also after playing the game for free for a year +, and if anything the free gold just made it less likely that I would buy gold since its the only thing i really wanted. Gold spending is pretty simple in my eyes, buy 250 bars(or get them for free) and get the composite and never buy anymore. Or commit to spending a huge amount every month forever till you stop playing. Doing anything different just seems like a waste due to the current mechanics.

PITA4PRES
07-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Or what about....

One or two gold bars for every other level completed in an LTQ? Sort of trail of breadcrumbs to follow, if you so choose to enjoy a metaphor. A little trail of gold bars leading you "home" to that grand prize mega stat unit.

I dare say the possibilities are endless. GREE all you need do is follow my wickedly genius plans!

I already suggested to Gree that they replace concrete with gold in the LTQ. I am not in a position to buy gold myself, but it would be great to get a little more in the game. I have also suggested to them that it might help entice people to purchase gold as there may be a gold building they want to purchase or may have a little to use during battles and decide they like the extra points they gained and decide to purchase a small amount on a regular basis.

PITA4PRES
07-11-2013, 11:44 AM

It has already been reported that grunts will be removed from box events although not sure when this will happen. I know I would much rather get gold than concrete as a prize for box events.