PDA

View Full Version : Milestone Rewards???

Senator McCarthy
07-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Should Gree give out rewards for reaching (have reached) certain milestones as a reward for "loyalty" to the game and way to give higher levels more importance?

For example: weapons prize given for each 100K fight or 100K robbery and keep giving out weapons at 50K intervals thereafter to encourage people to play the game?

This is the only game I know where going up in level is hindrance to a major part of the game like in battle (hard to get good points off of opponents) or prize events like Epic Boss.

Unless skill points for Attack and Def are weighed more in our stats, only benefit to leveling up is having more energy and stamina but it is not that great of an advantage versus a lower level players.

Also due to stat inflation, respect weapons that you can reasonably get have little impact on your stats compared with weapons you get from all these constant events so collecting respect coins by robbing and fighting almost makes it irrelevant part of the game (more so with fighting than robbing but if you have high iph... robbing is not that important either).

PawnXIIX
07-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Skill points count for 10 from 100-200 but then when you hit 200 they start to rise again, up to 15 by level 250.

But yeah I like this idea :)

Deadwater
07-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Not a bad idea, kind of like the rewards for reaching 30k att and 40k def (I forget exactly what it was).

There are a ton of milestones in the game that gree could reward players with.

PawnXIIX
07-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Not a bad idea, kind of like the rewards for reaching 30k att and 40k def (I forget exactly what it was).

There are a ton of milestones in the game that gree could reward players with.

You mean the golden grenade launcher?

Dipstik
07-10-2013, 05:50 PM
For when you became IMMORTAL at 35k defense or so... Back when 55kish was the best a free player could ever hope to accomplish.

PawnXIIX
07-10-2013, 05:54 PM
For when you became IMMORTAL at 35k defense or so... Back when 55kish was the best a free player could ever hope to accomplish.

I can't believe how helpful that reply was :D

We'll talk about this later in the chat dippy...

Zedsta
07-11-2013, 02:28 AM
I would have liked a reward for finishing thug lifes.... took ages to finsh all 500