PDA

View Full Version : Update regarding iOS transfers

Assault and Flattery
07-10-2013, 12:00 PM
IMPORTANT!!

***The following ONLY works if you're replacing your old device with a new one. This does NOT work if you just want to swap your game between your iPad/iPhone.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

***If you've completely lost your old device:

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible to support through an in game ticket:

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

***This next section is if you want to transfer your game between your tablet and phone. There is currently no way to do this yourself, support will need to do it. Send the following information through in game support:

-Your device types

-Both character's mafia codes (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Both character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Specify whether you have 2 games that you're currently playing, or if you want to replace one account with another

-Specify exactly which device you want which character on

FNCK
07-10-2013, 01:30 PM
And what about the "connecting to server" and then it stops doing anything...?
I send in ticket 3 days ago:/ still no response

Deadwater
07-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Any future plans to make this easier for us?

Koonxin
07-11-2013, 01:42 AM
What I did as suggested by gree-D support is to back up existing iPad mini Wifi to iTunes and/or iCloud. Then restore to new device which is my iPad mini 3G.

Did BOTH iTunes and iCloud restoring onto my new iOS device thousands of times but still unable to log in on new iOS device. Even tried to login Gamecentre and login CC from there, able to recognize my Apple ID but CC just wouldn't log in. Keep on flashing "unrecognized server response"

So did I miss out something? Pls advise if it has something to do with device UDID?
Pls bring back the Funzio ID option!

xRedfoxx
07-11-2013, 04:44 AM
I had CC-HD on my ipad. Kid drops iPad. Apple store resets hard drive thinking that will help. It doesn't. Apple tells me to buy a new one. I take iPad to electronics store who repairs wire on the inside that was dismantled from drop. $60 later iPad works. I've reloaded CC-HD but it won't connect to server. I deleted CC-HD and loaded CC. It tries to connect but forever has the rotating "I'm thinking" icon in the middle of the screen and never connects.

Please advise......I have a war to participate in tomorrow.......

xRedfoxx
07-11-2013, 04:46 AM
...I can't do an in-game ticket.......because I can't get the game to load at all on the iPad.....

FNCK
07-11-2013, 04:53 AM
@redfox, i got the same problem, only not on ipad but iphone 5 u can send a ticket tho
At this site www.games.gree-support.net/requests

xRedfoxx
07-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Thank you for the link!!

edub
07-11-2013, 09:32 AM
The 'smart but deadly' Syn has a heavy gold member that followed these directions to the end . It still didn't work for them . They had put multiple tickets in getting the response back saying all was fixed but she goes to log onto her account and she still has a level one. You guys are hurting our team and this loyal customer . The customer has already been waiting for days. please pm me and i will give you a ticket number

in-game j
07-11-2013, 10:42 AM
The 'smart but deadly' Syn has a heavy gold member that followed these directions to the end . It still didn't work for them . They had put multiple tickets in getting the response back saying all was fixed but she goes to log onto her account and she still has a level one. You guys are hurting our team and this loyal customer . The customer has already been waiting for days. please pm me and i will give you a ticket number

Please respond to her ticket! Even after the transfer, the level 1 account keeps showing up. She is a loyal gold user and it would be a shame for her to miss this war and have her quit playing this game.

Thanks again.

FNCK
07-11-2013, 11:07 AM
We all are waiting to get helped and i appreciate if Gree don't put gold users first.
Cuz i enjoy the game just as much as u and i think i'm waiting a bit longer now!

Koonxin
07-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Yah yah..

Pls also respond to my tickets too.. waiting for transfer solution for almost 3 weeks, and my gold? How many tickets till I receive a solution and bonus gold?

ticket #636080 Thank you for enrolling in our Bonus Program
ticket #698428 Migration to new iOS but CC unable to start
ticket #703786 How do I transfer my cc account from existing iPad mini Wifi to my new iPad mini 3G?
ticket #724214 Migration to new iOS but CC unable to start
ticket #724375 Where is my gold bonus???
ticket #724385 Migration to new iOS but CC unable to start
ticket #733195 Where is my gold bonus???
ticket #732782 Where is my gold bonus???
ticket #733251 Unable to transfer CC acct from iPad mini Wifi to iPad mini 3G
ticket #732808 Migration to new iOS but CC unable to start

Edge

xRedfoxx
07-11-2013, 11:33 AM
I tried the link above. Didn't seem to work. Not on my iPhone anyhow. Is there another link to submit a ticket?

Koonxin
07-11-2013, 11:54 AM
So that's why it takes support weeks and even months to solve issues! 10 different tickets for 3-4 actual issues...

Middle finger to everyone who pulls that. One issue, one ticket. Issue not solved? Reply to original ticket!

Middle finger yourself idiot.. have the fingering courtesy to ask how it multiplied into so many tickets! After replying to original tickets, another/different gree support dude responded with different ticket numbers. U working for Gree, kid? Not contributing then keep your fingers to yourself!

edub
07-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Thanks ! The problem has been resolved !

Assault and Flattery
07-13-2013, 09:32 AM
It's actually much faster/easier for support if you don't spam them with tickets about the same issue. Anyway, I'm moving this over to announcements.

Virtue
07-13-2013, 10:00 AM
I am having the same issue, new device and not able to restore. I have one ticket in, If the powers that be read this help! Request received: Crime City Issue Report (ticket #741960). It's the first day of battle HELP!!!

sweatpants
07-13-2013, 12:21 PM
Is there a reason the game can't function the same way as war of nations?

I can play on my iPad.. Leave the house, and keep going on my phone. And the things I do on one device automatically show on the other.

Any way we can do that with CC?

gazzerman
07-14-2013, 12:04 AM
This process did NOT work :(

Tried the backup, restore from backup over 10 times with no luck.

Stuck carrying 2 iphones around :(

Warm rubbers
07-14-2013, 05:49 PM
The last update said we would have the option to update or build multiple buildings. Unfortunately the update did not allow me to do so. What can I do to resolve this issue?

Cat788
07-16-2013, 04:03 AM
I've been locked out of crime city since the 28th of June. I started the syndicate vs syndicate/street brawl events when I downloaded the update for cc and the phone froze. I had to restore factory settings just to get the phone to turn on and of course since then cc just constantly tries to connect to server with no success. I sent in a report straight away (ticket #698678) and tried deleting/reinstalling the game. Nothing worked. I received a message from gree 9 days ago that my report was being sent on to the developers so I replied asking for my game to be transferred to my iPad so I could try to participate in events but I've heard nothing since. I'm a loyal player who has been playing since September 2011. I just want to play my game. My syndicate has been so understanding regarding this issue but they're losing out too. Do gree want to lose loyal players? If they want me to quit that's ok I'm so close to it at this moment. I've met some fantastic people in this game. I don't want to quit but there's only so much we can put up with. Assault and flattery or anyone else if you can help out in any way I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Turja
07-17-2013, 02:53 AM
I wish it works if anything were to happen to my device anytime soon. I just don't know if I'll remember what to provide, LOL.

Babarica
07-23-2013, 06:15 PM
I also purchased new ipad. I had ipad 2 before and i backed up all data and restored it to the new device. On the new device there is no trace on my old account, therefore this new transfer service from gree guaranteed does NOT work.

Still waiting for any reply on the ticket #771647.

If they don't solve this asap I will file transaction dispute with iTunes for every cent i spent with Gree. So incompetent.

Koonxin
07-23-2013, 10:21 PM
IMPORTANT!!

***The following ONLY works if you're replacing your old device with a new one. This does NOT work if you just want to swap your game between your iPad/iPhone.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible to support through an in game ticket:

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

***This next section is if you want to transfer your game between your tablet and phone. There is currently no way to do this yourself, support will need to do it. Send the following information through in game support:

-Your device types

-Both character's mafia codes (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Specify whether you have 2 games that you're currently playing, or if you want to replace one account with another

Hi A&F,

Reference to accounts transfer between my iOS devices (iPad mini Wifi to iPad mini 3G), pls kindly have your colleagues look at my ticket submitted (#733251, #772299). For quite some time already still not yet process.

Finally a CC new character able to load up on new iOS device, I've submitted both old and new characters with respective invite codes and last login times for Gree to process the transfer. Many thanks in advance!

Edge
LVL 183

Btrash
07-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Why was the transfer process changed? I switched phones 3 times with the old way, which worked great every time. Now I had to get a new phone and followed the instructions to a T, and it didn't work. Now from the looks of it, I will be waiting days/weeks to get my account restored, during which I will miss events resulting missed prizes, lose10s/100s of millions in collections, and possibly the syndicate battle. Any help expediting would be great A&F, ticket #774294

Thanks.

Max Power
07-25-2013, 11:39 AM
IMPORTANT!!

-Your device types

OK, I am a little confused by this. I want to get an iPad to replace my iPod to play all my second accounts. There used to be a way of just transferring in game, after you loaded the game on the new device. Does that not work anymore?

Also, if I download the HD version will I be able to transfer, or do I have to use the regular version?

miwolverines44
07-25-2013, 05:28 PM
Hello all,

Just had to get a new iPhone 5, my previous iPhone 5 has a mic malfunction so i had to swap it out. I knew there was a new procedure w/ transferring accounts so i checked this link. I backed up my phone before getting rid of the old 1 as the forum said. I then restored everything on the new phone. When i opened CC, i was not prompted if i wanted to restore data. It just has me do the tutorial like day 1. I took a screenshot of my account in case there was an error. If someone could please help me restore my account asap so i can continue on the LTQ I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Max Power
07-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Well, none of this worked so now I have a support ticket into CC, MW, KA and MQ.

Pretty damn efficient way to handle things, cuz, ya know, people rarely update devices.

Hope all the events are going well. See ya when I see ya!

(Edit: Well, I got email announcements that all 4 games have been transferred. That was pretty good. Credit where credit is due. They need to find a way where they don't have to do this manually, though)

Ben Weston
07-27-2013, 01:57 PM
the game still won't even load on my new phone(iPhone 5 running ios 6.1.4) so I am carrying two phones around all the time and luckily my contact allows personal hotspot so I can use my new phone as the internet connection for my old phone.

I've had an on going ticket with support for weeks now with sign of a resolution.

Ben Weston
07-27-2013, 01:58 PM
The last update said we would have the option to update or build multiple buildings. Unfortunately the update did not allow me to do so. What can I do to resolve this issue?

they added the feature to the game and has just been released as the top prize in the current box event.

TooFlyRobbie
07-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer the game from ios to android? and how can you do it. Thanks in advance if anyone has time to help me with this.

Ben Weston
07-28-2013, 02:44 PM
not possible

Frosty9
07-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Is it possible to lose weapons in the transfer?

Robert Egan
07-29-2013, 04:55 PM
@Assault & Flattery, how does this process work if we have two different ios devices with two different cc accounts on the same itunes account?

hardboilded healey
07-29-2013, 05:28 PM
Need to transfer to my new iPad from my iPhone. It appeared when I went into the app store on itunes on my ipad that I could simply download it from the cloud. When I did that my account wasn't there. Instead I downloaded the HD version onto the iPad and sent them a message asking them to transfer the level 155 account to the level 2 account on the iPad. I sure hope they do it in the next 48 hours or I won't be able to participate in the war when I go on holiday on Thursday morning.... to make it simple I named the new account on the iPad "Transfer XXX XXX XXX" so hopefully they'll pick it up!

wythme
07-29-2013, 08:30 PM
I just had to replace my iPad and this method did not work... Just opened ticket #788558. Please restore my level 171 account before the battle

wythme
07-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes gree to work on support tickets and how long they will take to restore account to a device ? I have opened ticket and I do not want to miss out on current events and the battle starting Friday.

wythme
07-31-2013, 02:41 AM
IMPORTANT!!

-Your device types

I have open ticket and it still has not been restored. How long does this take? I am missing out on current event, missing out on upgrading the still, collecting buildings and do not want to miss out on battle!! My crew depends on me!!! Please resolve ticket # 790223

Btrash
07-31-2013, 12:29 PM
I have open ticket and it still has not been restored. How long does this take? I am missing out on current event, missing out on upgrading the still, collecting buildings and do not want to miss out on battle!! My crew depends on me!!! Please resolve ticket # 790223

Took almost 3 days for me. Surprisingly they fixed it at 11PM on a Saturday.

wythme
07-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Took almost 3 days for me. Surprisingly they fixed it at 11PM on a Saturday.

Thank you,,it's been since Monday night, and I'm getting nervous.

wythme
07-31-2013, 01:33 PM
Can a moderator or admin please address this ticket?? I am losing income and stats by not being able to play. This is ridiculous!!!

E-Train
08-01-2013, 05:20 PM
I have also had a ticket open since Monday. Ticket number is #787494. Gree please help! Battle starts tomorrow.. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated!! I have submitted everything needed for the transfer. thanks.

Nate RangersBoss
08-02-2013, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=Assault and Flattery;861517]IMPORTANT!!

Will This work on same device. I've lost my profile while updating to latest version. I run a top 250 syndicate with gold buyers including myself. I am now missing battles my team cant upgrade hideouts or buy bonuses and its been 5 days with no response from Gree on my TT.

Anybody have any ideas let me know asap.

crime master gogo
08-09-2013, 03:14 AM
thanks it was really good thread

sharpshooter333
08-09-2013, 08:31 AM
About to have to transfer from a Samsung tablet...can I transfer it to an iPhone??? Droid to I product?

Butt Futter
08-09-2013, 09:27 AM
droid can only be moved to droid.

Di3 Devils 3
08-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Does the transfer process seriously take weeks to accomplish through Gree? After doing exactly what the info page said in-game, and it still hasn't worked? This is the slowest turn-around I've seen in this industry. Please hurry, I'm missing a lot of time invested already.

ChrisB99
08-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Hi,
Ive just transferred to a new iPhone 5. Done the whole full backup to iCloud and then restored on the new phone.
OPened up the game and im lvl 1 again :(
The old phone still seems to have the old lvl 190 game on it though... why didnt this transfer as it suggests in the information post at the beginning?
Do i need to raise a ticket to get the game transferred to my new phone?
Cheers
Chris

dgwalker
08-15-2013, 12:29 PM
What happens to my old Device (iphone 4) once I transfer the game to my new Device (Iphone 5) ?
Will I get a new CC account on my old device?
I don't want to give away my old phone and find out someone else is now playing my game.

jerbau
08-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Eagerly awaiting a response from a sent ticket (#832827). For an Android device such as Nexus 7 (non 3G version)… it has no IMEI or UDID.

What is then tied on to my game account? Kindly enlighten your users that has these kinds of mobile devices.

La Femme Nikita
08-18-2013, 06:27 AM
they need put in game transfer option back - sux without it

Cats
08-18-2013, 05:00 PM
I only read the "how to" not the other replies with the frustration and agony I am now experiencing. WEEKS to reply?? I would have delayed my iPad purchase until the weekend events were over-I was leading in our syndicate the PVP event and was in the top 2500. Now I'm sure I'm getting robbed like there's no tomorrow, I'm unable to improve my stats AND I'm an officer in our syndicate that is unable to participate. It looks like if the turn round time holds true I'll miss the next battle too. If the transfer option was available I cold have simply moved it from my iPad to iPhone. I've put money into this game-my own decision I know- but I would be something for my time and $$ that ou have been able t use- not stuck out here unable to play.

Cats
08-19-2013, 04:18 PM
I only read the "how to" not the other replies with the frustration and agony I am now experiencing. WEEKS to reply?? I would have delayed my iPad purchase until the weekend events were over-I was leading in our syndicate the PVP event and was in the top 2500. Now I'm sure I'm getting robbed like there's no tomorrow, I'm unable to improve my stats AND I'm an officer in our syndicate that is unable to participate. It looks like if the turn round time holds true I'll miss the next battle too. If the transfer option was available I could have simply moved it from my iPad to iPhone. I've put money into this game-my own decision I know- but I would like a quicker response than what I'm reading it is for my time and $$ that you have been able to use- not stuck out here unable to play.

Sorry- I'm so frustrated. My new player is not high enough to participate in the LTQ and my main player isn't being played. I'm back in my syndicate so I can keep in touch and donate bricks but may have to leave if it's not fixed by battle time to avoid giving the other syndicates points...

DPB
08-23-2013, 12:20 PM
I submitted a ticket (with all requested info) and my account was transferred from one iPad to another with 3 hours. I expected it to take a week if I was lucky. It was so quick I didn't realize the ticket was closed until 2 days later, since I thought the email I got was just acknowledging that Gree received my ticket. I hope all ticket times are getting quicker. Well done.

Cats
08-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Yes, I neglected to post an "atta boy" when it was finally transferred. I was unable to log in for 2 days. Not terrible. In the meantime the new "me" I began while I was waiting was transferred to my iPhone within a day. Excellent response time there.

Quantas
08-30-2013, 03:27 PM
does anybody know why they took the transfer option away it was such an easy option to use

Jammingdude2
08-31-2013, 07:03 AM
So I had to get a new phone in a hurry and lost my account :(

How come Game Center doesn't restore this like most other apps?!

Username: Greg -RD-
ID: 451-346-815
Level 99, attack 228k defense 241k
Income ~2m per hour

Grandpa
09-08-2013, 03:35 AM
After getting my phone back from repair, I submitted a support request to transfer my game from my loaner phone. GREE sent me an email stating "Your request (#Crime City Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved."

However, the details of the email said, "I would like to inform you that currently we are not intiating any transfers, but we will have them available as soon as possible."

I replied asking when "as soon as possible" might be, and whether, if the ticket was closed, I need to keep re-submitting the request.

Anyone have similar experiences lately? The initial transfer to my loaner phone was completed in less than eight hours on August 17.

Jamie cc
09-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Grandpa,

Likewise i damaged the wireless on my 4S so backed it up and then went and bought a replacement.

Cam home with my new iphone 4s and restored back up as instructed then installed games and loaded to find three level 1 characters that were nowhere near my characters. It didn't even ask me to do the beginning training section so clearly recognized i had an account but didn't pull them through.

I then followed the next part of the procedure and logged tickets in game with all details asked for only to be told on all tickets.

"Hello,

Thank you for writing in.

I understand your concern and I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. I would like to inform you that currently we are not initiating any transfers, but we will have them available as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,

Jack
Team GREE"

I'm so angry my KA account is in war and just about got the top win item and i haven't contributed at all despite having gems sat unused on my account because of this....haven't seen or heard of any explanation of when or how this is going to be resolved.

If someone see's an update about this situation could you please let me know.

Thanks

Jamie

Wimpy
09-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Put a ticket in with iTunes store if you're using iOs and have bought gold. Apple will take a VERY dim view of this and will be able to exert considerable pressure on Gree to resolve the issue.

One example is that Apple have to test and approve EVERY update that Gree will issue before it gets released. Having customers locked out of accounts they regularly spend on is equally bad business for Apple, after all, they do take a roughly 30% cut of your spend.

You can submit feedback on Crime City and report problems via the Ērime City app on App Store.

Please do let me know how you get on.

Jamie cc
09-10-2013, 08:46 AM
Thanks Wimpy,

Just a bit frustrated with it all - CC war this weekend and we are pushing for top 150 and i cant use my account lvl 100 attack 280k defense 304k so i'm a decent player in our squad and always use gold.

I logged a refund claim for two tickets already and will be doing more shortly and it says you can ask for 90 days of refunds which for me should be like £150 roughly.

I did ask them when as soon as possible is and also would i be compensated for my losses re cash and events (was 8/10 on Duffle with 2 days left) and reply is at bottom.

Would be nice if Assault and Flattery updated this thread with some information rather than leave us in the dark.

Jack Smith, Sep 09 21:15 (PDT):

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us back.

I am sorry but we do not have any time frame for this issue. Will notify you once we have an update.

Regards,
jack
Team GREE

Jamie Longstaff, Sep 09 09:17 (PDT):

When exactly is as soon as possible and am i going to be compensated on my
account for everything i have missed out on ie - events/wars/LE
buildings/being robbed/cash collection etc...

Also how will i know when this function is available again? should i just
log a ticket everyday on the off chance Gree has decided to bother to do
anything?

Wimpy
09-10-2013, 09:21 AM
With the new iphones due out tomorrow, their will be one hell of a lot of people putting in for refunds if none of them can transfer.

Swedevil
09-10-2013, 10:41 AM
With the new iphones due out tomorrow, their will be one hell of a lot of people putting in for refunds if none of them can transfer.The new iPhones coming out tomorrow? Last I heard they were announcing a release date at a press conference TODAY. Where did you see this release date information and for what phone?

Jamie cc
09-10-2013, 11:07 AM
I heard it was the 13th for 5c and 5s will be 20th.

It's going to have finger print recognition built into the home button and the 5s will have a 64 bit processor.

Jamie cc
09-13-2013, 09:52 AM
So war is about to start and still no news on account transfers....

Irritating thing is my Kingdom Age ticket seems like it is going to get transferred so why they are refusing to let me play the game and spend my cash on gold I really don't know.

Incredibly frustrating; anybody got any further news on what's going on?

Grandpa
09-13-2013, 10:35 AM
So war is about to start and still no news on account transfers....

Same here. I have the highest attack and defense stats in my syndicate, and won't be able to take part in the battle. "Incredibly frustrating," indeed.

Jamie cc
09-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Grandpa I just had my KA account fixed by a nice chap so I sent a message back on my cc ticket and its been fixed too. Reply to your message and it might get sorted.

Wimpy
09-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Good to hear it, Jamie. One of Travo's finest was having similar issues.

in-game j
09-19-2013, 09:43 AM
can we transfer from ios --> android now?

i would like to get a new phone and switch to the samsung galaxy

AppleMacGuy
09-20-2013, 06:19 AM
Been waiting 24 hours now for a manual transfer of my CC and KA games after changing devices due to a hardware fault. The restore from backup on iOS definitely _didn't_ work for me. Anybody from GREE can help get this sorted asap as I'm missing out on big Events in both games? Ticket numbers #935601 and #935604.

The Evolution
09-20-2013, 08:39 AM
24 hours. I've been waiting for over a week. New phone software crashed and I lost everything and I'm getting no response accept for 2 replies back asking for the same thing I sent already which is all the information needed.

AppleMacGuy
09-20-2013, 09:31 AM
24 hours. I've been waiting for over a week. New phone software crashed and I lost everything and I'm getting no response accept for 2 replies back asking for the same thing I sent already which is all the information needed.

Yes, I sent all of the essential info. in my initial tickets yet was asked for that very same info. in response :(

Great way to keep your customers...not.

Grandpa
09-20-2013, 05:19 PM
Grandpa I just had my KA account fixed by a nice chap so I sent a message back on my cc ticket and its been fixed too. Reply to your message and it might get sorted.

I see folks are still having problems transferring, so I thought I'd update with good news.

GREE had responded 9/12 with an offer to complete the transfer I originally requested (on 9/8), but my phone had gone toaster again on 9/11. On 9/16, I got my replacement phone and activated it. In the early morning of 9/17, I requested a transfer to the new phone, noting this superseded the earlier request. GREE transferred the game within 12 hours.

Hexum311ad
09-28-2013, 07:41 PM
So they added back the transfer button and it doesnt seem to be working for me....I transferred my game this morning from my iphone 5 (iOS 7.0) to my ipad 4 (iOS 6.0). and now I cant seem to transfer it back...is there are trick or a special order I need to do it in? I'd rather not have to submit a ticket to gree...
Thanks guys,

bLiNg
10-01-2013, 04:00 PM
it took 8 days for my transfer via cs. now they added the transfer button? I wish there was compensation for all those events I missed

whiterose0311
10-01-2013, 10:39 PM
I need to report a Bully, Summer Rayne a level 145 with 400k defense she claims she's the syndicate leader of a top 150 team, she started by calling a fellow syndicate member a 'n' word and told him to kill himself etc. I trounced on her, because of her racist and bully remarks, I know stupid thing to do, but I was so upset by her comment I couldn't help myself. Then she messaged me, and I told her she was being racist by using that remark. I don't know how to report her, but she told me I shouldn't breed and I should kill myself. She is nothing but a cyber bully. I was so upset when she said these things to me I forgot to screen shot the crap she sent me, but I have other screen shots from my friends. I am really upset.

Butt Futter
10-02-2013, 03:26 AM
Screenshot posts and send in a ticket with the screenshots.

zboroju
10-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Just wanted to state that the transfer button appears to be working well for me. I transferred to a device and then back again to the original device, noting no issues with either of the transfers.

RedEyePad
10-03-2013, 05:14 AM
I too just noticed yesterday that the [FUNZIO ID] tab has been returned to the second page of the Menu after having been removed in favor of the less-appealing "contact support" transfer method. ...I'm glad the original transfer method worked for you, zboroju. I was able to log in with my ancient Funzio ID but didn't want to try switching devices until there was some guidance on whether the re-appearance of the FUNZIO ID button means that this process is officially supported once again.

Can we get any guidance on this, GREE / mods / A&F ? I would love to swap my iPhone & iPad accounts, for which I assume I need to use a 3rd iOS device for temporary storage (to swap A and B I would do: A->C, B->A, C->B)?

Limpah
10-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Hello everybody, here is my problem, i had a big bug on my phone, i had to restore it but my last save was in July and i haven't downloaded CC yet, i remember my code ( i think it is this one ) 614 **4 316 with the username Limpah or Limpqh, my syndicate leader was Alien with the syndicate clan Alien *** ( i can't remember exactly ) i was around the level 48 with 550'000$ aproximately on my bank account, i tried to use my funzio account but it doesn't work, can someone help me? I'll give you my exact informations without stars to an admin or to someone who can help me, you can send me an e-mail @ : noune92@gmail.com or a PM on this website
Thank you a lot for your help

gasbyset
02-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Actually, there are three ways to recover lost contacts of iPhone (http://www.recovery-ipad.com/iphone-contact-recovery.html), one is from the iTunes backup files, another one is recover them directly from the iPhone with the help of iPhone Data Recovery software, the last one is to restore contacts from iCloud, since you are wondering about the way without the using of iTunes backup, you can choose a kind of iPhone Data Recovery (http://www.recovery-ipad.com/) software to recover your contacts in a few steps and it is very easy and fast, you can have a try!

DevinMariah
05-08-2014, 11:42 PM
There are two ways for you to recover files without turn on iPhone.

Way 1: retrieve pictures from iPhone with iTunes backup file

1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.

2. Open iTunes.

3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.

4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.

5. Select Restore From Backup...

6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

Way 2: recover photos from iPhone with iPhone data recovery program.

Read more: how to retrieve deleted pictures from iPhone (http://www.macblurayplayer.com/mac-iphone-data-recovery.htm)

General Dudus
05-11-2014, 10:18 AM
well I'm back to two level 1 alex accounts had a replacement iPad by the apple store yesterday ticket sent in hope free can sort out my accounts before end of war tried to reinstall back up epic fail

Heapsofblue
05-14-2014, 01:16 AM
A&F nothing to do with your post. But damn we need you back on forum....we get not postings of LTQs etc.... Rewards... Nothing.... Doesn't ur employers know they are losing paying (some of us big time) customers due to their lack of customer service....

Jamtar1
05-24-2014, 01:53 AM
As I know, the deleted data still store in iPhone, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore iPhone data directly, but you need some iPhone Data Recovery programs for help, this way is for the user have no backup, if you backup your data with iTunes before, then recover deleted data from iPhone (http://www.iphone-data-recovery.com/recover-lost-data-from-iphone.html) will be simply, follow the step.
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
Or
Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
Click the Restore Backup button.

Kensena1
05-25-2014, 08:35 AM
As I know, the deleted data still store in iPhone, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore iPhone data directly, but you need some iPhone Data Recovery programs for help, this way is for the user have no backup, if you backup your data with iTunes before, then recover deleted data from iPhone will be simply, follow the step.
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
Or
Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
Click the Restore Backup button.
Thank you for sharing, I use the iCloud, it also can help.

amanda02
05-31-2014, 12:31 PM
I think the next update of any kind needs to include regular members can not declare war, I am so sick of new people in my group calling war right after one ends just cause they can, I worked hard to get where am in the game now these idiots are ruining it, either give an IQ test before allowing download or make it where only officers and leaders can declare war!!!

Kiyomi
06-24-2014, 12:41 AM
each time you sync your iPhone data, all previous data are automatically backed up by iTunes and saved as a file with extension (.sqlitedb). This special backup file will be continuously updated along with the later sync, and the files can't be viewed or taken out unless you use some special tricks.

Or this Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone or Backup with a software (http://www.vibosoft.com/ios/recover-deleted-photos-from-iphone-backup.html)

Synapse
07-14-2014, 04:58 AM
Hey guys just out of curiosity has anyone had luck from putting tickets in to resolve transfer issues? We got 3 members who have been sitting on a lvl 1 for 3 weeks, tickets come back resolved and closed but they still log into lvl 1.
Just looking for some hope for these guys or advice before they make minis their main :0

Thanks

nburns77
07-20-2014, 08:08 PM
worked great for my daughters ipad. thx so much. now when are yall gna fix androids so it will transfer this easily??? most of the time buttons are missing or not showing on devices to try and make the transfer easy

CC Wolves
07-21-2014, 10:27 PM
I have lost my account due to device failure. The device has been repaired and CC reinstalled. After over a month of providing Gree with all my players info, ID's and receipts they still are giving me the run around. Let's face it people, Gree support SUCKS!!!

Synapse
07-22-2014, 04:28 AM
We had similar issues with a couple people in our syndicate I posted a few days ago. They finally fixed the issue. Took a couple weeks. Try replying to the email responses you have and ask for an update on progress or resolution and copy paste same info you already gave.

Big DM
07-24-2014, 03:12 PM
I think the next update of any kind needs to include regular members can not declare war, I am so sick of new people in my group calling war right after one ends just cause they can, I worked hard to get where am in the game now these idiots are ruining it, either give an IQ test before allowing download or make it where only officers and leaders can declare war!!!
Long overdue that gree made game so only officers can declare war same as summon raid bosses! Not like they don't have abillity to make so!?!

amanda02
07-27-2014, 07:08 PM
You need to email GREE with last known level exact name case sensitive mafia code last log in date and receipts of gold purchases along with level of new game name case sensitive and mafia code

Tusion26
08-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Actually, there are three ways to recover deleted contacts of iPhone (http://www.iphone-ipad-recovery.com/recover-deleted-lost-data-from-iphone-ipad-ipod.html), one is from the iTunes backup files, another one is recover them directly from the iPhone with the help of iPhone Data Recovery software, the last one is to restore contacts from iCloud, since you are wondering about the way without the using of iTunes backup, you can choose a kind of iPhone Recovery (http://www.iphone-ipad-recovery.com) software to recover your contacts in a few steps and it is very easy and fast, you can have a try!

When a "delete" is completed, the particular space that the file takes up is usually marked as blank and can be used again by new files, however, the deleted file will probably be still there until finally new data overwrites it. Consequently, if you ever haven't taken any new photos or video clips, you still can recover your deleted data.

Turbyjojo
08-19-2014, 03:44 AM
I'm frustrated with Transfers as well- one of my key supporters for the other Time Zone of my Syndicate tried to transfer and her sons broke his foot or leg when she tried to transfer and the bone healed and she still doesn't have her account back. She occasionally buys gold too.

Uxhataamm
08-20-2014, 01:20 AM
To recover lost data from iphone easily and without any lose, you may need one data recovery app to help.Try iStonsoft iPhone Data Recovery software.It is possible to directly to restore iphone deleted data (http://www.istonsoft.com/iphone/iphone-data-recovery-software.html)

Beatrice55
08-22-2014, 03:05 AM
But don’t despair, Data Recovery for iPhone--- iPubsoft iPad iPhone iPod Data Recovery (http://www.ipubsoft.com/ipad-iphone-ipod-data-recovery/) is a professional mac application designed to recover files from iOS devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Simply install and launch the program on your Mac, it takes only a few seconds to scan and retrieve the deleted files such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, notes, call histories & more.