PDA

View Full Version : Why shoul you join us?

Eddard KFF
07-10-2013, 11:54 AM
If you're looking to join a guild, maybe we have what you're looking for:
-We have ranked decently high in all wars, from 224th to 136th and we're working to be in top 100 next war.
-We have a very active and close core group. We hang out on nimbuzz and groupme, we talk about KA, Xbox (some of us are now friends on xbox), work and even personal issues. We are that close, most of us.
-We have players from all over the world: U.S.A., Canada, U.K, Australia, Latin America and Turkey so it is interesting and fun to chat with all of us.
-We have our own forum, a lot of bonuses and we finished both guild quests.
-We know you have a life, a job, a wife, a husband, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, kids and pets; so it's ok if you wont be active for a time, just let us know.

What we're looking for:
-Active players who donate and use chat at least to say hi everyday and take part in guild quests and war.
-Daily donations according to you IPH. An average of 5 times you IPH daily is not hard to achieve. I know not everyone can give 50K daily, but with an IPH of 5k, you can give 25K every day and still have gold to work on your kingdom.
-High stats are a priority to most guilds, so at least 2K x level. (level 100 = 200K stats)
-Usage of gems is always welcome. Gemmers are a priority too, but a free player can compensate the lack of gems with high activity.

What I can promise you:
-You wont regret joining us if you play by the rules.
-You'll get cool stuff from guild quests and wars
-Your character will get stronger and you'll have fun.

What I can't promise you:
-Im an officer, but the one who makes the call is the leader. I can't promise you will be accepted right away, so please be patient while I talk about you with our guild leader.

Where can you join?
-PM me
-Send request to 376 818 841 and please post on you wall you saw the add here.

Thanks a lot and happy hunting.
P.S. Please ignore all the guilds that will use this space to announce themselves :p

Eddard KFF
07-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Only 3 spots left. Hurry up!

Eddard KFF
07-11-2013, 05:50 AM
War starts tomorrow! Come join us!

Eddard KFF
07-11-2013, 08:28 PM
You're running out of time!

person123
07-11-2013, 09:04 PM
hello could I join? I'm level 34 with about 57000 attack and 56000 defense.

Eddard KFF
07-11-2013, 09:16 PM
I'll send you a pm.

Smexy
07-11-2013, 10:42 PM
We are looking for a few good members, we have fun and have 2 open slots at this time

Underdogs finished 215 last battle, 182 and 208 in the battles before.

180-224-204 invite code, message me if you have any questions.

46 total spots 2 remaining - Act Today!

-19% upgrade costs
-23% building upgrade time
-10% Casualty rate

Hope to see you with us soon!

Eddard KFF
07-12-2013, 08:24 AM
We have several requesters, whats your ingame name? I didn't see anyone with your forum name. And you have to make room on your inbox too, I can't pm you.

person123
07-12-2013, 10:34 AM
My in game name is Avery.

Eddard KFF
07-12-2013, 10:55 AM
My in game name is Avery.
You're in already, welcome!

Butthead
07-16-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi my name is Butthead and I am a KA addict. My addiction truly started when I joined KFF. I've been through two wars with the guild now and couldn't be happier. We have a lot of fun fighting along side eachother, helping eachother develop and are there to be shoulders if needed. We are a family (without the creepy uncle who smells really bad).

Before joining KFF I was considering quiting playing the game all together but decided to PM Eddard to give the game one more chance. Since then my main KA character has grown by leaps and bounds and I've started two LLP characters. We have a great solid core of officers who work as a team with the Guild Leader. Decisions are made for the good of the guild and are done in a timely manner, no peeps that should have been gone months and months ago. I dont consider my daily participation with the guild a chore at all...since i often find myself with a sore side from laughing so hard! Its amazing how team dynamic and great peeps make a game so much fun!

And no this was not a paid advertisement :)

person123
07-16-2013, 07:24 PM
Don't forget the age requirments....

Eddard KFF
07-16-2013, 07:40 PM
Oh, that is not a matter of age, it's a matter of maturity and respect. Age has a little bit to do with maturity I grant you, but any serious guild expect their members to be respectful with the guild leader. I'm sorry it didn't work out with you Avery, but hey, you got some cool units from a top 100 guild. Good luck to you mate!

Eddard KFF
07-20-2013, 05:42 AM
So, now that we finished the current Guild Quest, we have 2 more open spots. So come join our top 100 guild!

Coastal Soul
07-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Sent you a pm. In game name is Djinn. id 358 118 295

Eddard KFF
07-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Ok, thanks to all of you who sent your requests and asked for info via pm. Im both sorry and happy to inform all of you that Im no longer part of Knights from a far. Some of the officers and members (including Butthead) had to leave because the guild was not going the way we thought was the best way to achieve victory. And basically the goals achieved were the product of the hardwork and money of a handfull of people, not a real team effort.
So, we joined Ryan and his guild JAG and we placed in top 75 last war. And we're building two guilds now, so there will be room for a lot of active players who want to share victory and glory with us.
Once again, to all of you I had to say you're stats were not high enough and "we're no longer recruiting" I am trully sorry, and I hope we can take you all in our new awesome teams.
You will be hearing from us soon!!
Thanks a lot and happy hunting!!