PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy..??!

Dealer204
07-10-2013, 11:01 AM
This is just something to think about but in regards PUN or whatever those guys are..
Now with their crazy scores either they have thousands and thousands or dollars to blow just for the fun of it...?
They are hackers???
Orrrrr what if they are simply a group of people who know the makers of the game or something and just make these crazy scores to try and entice others to spend real money to beat them or come close, thus causing everyone else to spend their hard earned money to line the pockets of the company with real money..

Has anyone ever wondered that?? Or can someone confirm that they are all just rich people with nothing better to do??

Now im not accusing the company or its makers of anything, i personally like the game and unlike alot of you guys think their support is quite good for a video game.. But just somthing to think about.. And im just curious about PUN and how they have soo much money? Or if they are hackers or whatever.. Anyone have insight to this subject?

WinD-n-RaiN
07-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Umm well it's a good idea, but I'm positive pun (now sup1) are just blowing their money on this game. I don't think they know sombody that works for gree but it is a possibility. You'd need someone like Fl@sh to verify that. Maybe send one of them a pm. Ferr is always good, tey sending him one.

Dealer204
07-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Yeah i mean i dont really think a company would do something that sketchy, they can make enough money from us all simply because its a fun game and some of us get addicted because of that.. Plus IF any company did do that and IF people found out it would be a poopoo storm for lack of better terms that are postable LOL.

However I am just curious as to how much money would need to be spent if everyone was completely legit.. Does anyone know or has anyone done the math to get an idea of the $$$ they would have to spend each event?

warrends
07-10-2013, 11:19 AM
So let's see what our choices are ...

1) Tin foil hats, or
2) Some people who have a lot of disposable income who choose to use it on a game.

I'm just not sure why, but I think I choose #2. You've never seen anyone blow hundreds or thousands of dollars on an on-line game before? I blow hundreds and hundreds on a PC game, and tens here on this game, just because they are fun for me. And I know of many who do a helluva lot more on both.

honest Abe
07-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Rich is a relative concept, there is always someone who has more. That said, think of it like when some people go to Vegas they sit at the $5 table, others sit at the $100 table and others go to the high roller room. Personally, this game is paying for entertainment and my budget may be very different than yours. To be clear, that is not meant in a condescending way, everyone can enjoy this game within their means. Frankly, the cartel was established to help people play more economically and in Ferr speak, most would consider that the "light" and am surprised we get bad press over it. I think the only reason we have so many Ferr cheerleaders is that people like to root for the underdog which I get but make no mistake, we have extremely deep pockets that are a result of the fruits of our labor, nothing more nothing less.

Dealer204
07-10-2013, 11:30 AM
I suppose, i have just never seen these outrageous amounts of money being spend on a mobile game.. Thats all i mean i suppose there are some people that have spend a thousand dollars on candy crush or something i have just never heard about it i mean i have wasted lots of money before i gambled like 40k last year so i guess we all waste money in different ways.

Thief
07-10-2013, 11:32 AM
So let's see what our choices are ...

1) Tin foil hats, or
2) Some people who have a lot of disposable income who choose to use it on a game.

I'm just not sure why, but I think I choose #2. You've never seen anyone blow hundreds or thousands of dollars on an on-line game before? I blow hundreds and hundreds on a PC game, and tens here on this game, just because they are fun for me. And I know of many who do a helluva lot more on both.

For this game there are a couple who have added a couple 1's and 0's in front of your Thousands in order to reach the status they have.

The thing is we will never know. All financial information is "Classified"
We know for a fact that the game has Hackers that Drive up Competition in the game.
I garuntee you there are employees that play the game...the question is in what regard? Do they have unlimited resources when they play the game or do they just walk that fine line to drum up competition and fly under the Radar.

That has nothing to do with PUN and everything to do with Gree. For all we know there is a Gree employee in every top 25 faction? Or In none! There is no way to prove one way or another.

Dealer204
07-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Honest abe.. Srry cartel is what exactly? Top faction but dont spend 10k per war? I heard about it but dont really kno what its about?

But thats very true its all relative, funny how we both compared it to gambling.. Im a gambler but work on the other side of the table so thats my excuse for bringing that up haha

Starling
07-10-2013, 11:38 AM
I gotta believe people with lots of real money like to play this game too. SUP1/SUP2/FERR/DURT are all legit. Those top factions provide us entertainment and its fun chatting with them. They're normal folks just like us except they have points and money. Salute.

Dealer204
07-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Its funny how gaming has evolved really though, i mean back in the day it was n64 that cost what like $100? I dont remember i was like 8 years old then. Then we had pc games and ps3 and xbox dont know what people spent on pc but do know being a former player of console games that we pretty much paid for the unit and game and maybe a $20 expnasion once in a while mw3/blk ops/halo2-3.. That was what i have played on and off the past 8 years or so and really did not spend that much money.. Its crazy the amount of money that people are now willing to spend on little phone/ipad games.. Isnt business a crazy thing

Thief
07-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Its funny how gaming has evolved really though, i mean back in the day it was n64 that cost what like $100? I dont remember i was like 8 years old then. Then we had pc games and ps3 and xbox dont know what people spent on pc but do know being a former player of console games that we pretty much paid for the unit and game and maybe a $20 expnasion once in a while mw3/blk ops/halo2-3.. That was what i have played on and off the past 8 years or so and really did not spend that much money.. Its crazy the amount of money that people are now willing to spend on little phone/ipad games.. Isnt business a crazy thing

Yea its all relative. N64 came out at $200 which is over $300 with inflation. Games were also priced at $50
3DO (yes i know most of you don't know what that is came out at $700 which is over $1100 with inflation)

I've played MW for over 1.5 years now and spent 100's of hours on it. (who really knows but too much time)
The question is how much did people who bought a 3DO play it? 100's of hours worth? How much did they buy in games?

Like people said its all relative. I haven't spent as much as the person who bought a 3DO with games...but i've gotten more enjoyment than that 3DO (and yes i understand that is at least a hardware that you can turn around and sell..but what if it breaks...the point is still the same)

KFH
07-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Yeah i mean i dont really think a company would do something that sketchy, they can make enough money from us all simply because its a fun game and some of us get addicted because of that.. Plus IF any company did do that and IF people found out it would be a poopoo storm for lack of better terms that are postable LOL.

However I am just curious as to how much money would need to be spent if everyone was completely legit.. Does anyone know or has anyone done the math to get an idea of the $$$ they would have to spend each event?I wouldn't call it sketchy, i would call that smart business. Know clue if they have paid player, but looking from the business side, it would make complete sense.
But i'm guessing most are legit that are dropping huge amounts on this game

Speed ump
07-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Dealer, it's a crazy world. When I first started ready your post, I thought, here's another one. No negativity here though, so I appreciate that. This has all been discussed many times before. Many are convinced that no one could or would spend that kind of money, yet you read about it in the news all the time. Think we are nuts? Try the Japanese market. They pay thousands for a single prize in a game. Someone else plays, gets the prize, and sell it to the highest bidder. There are companies doing nothing but having people play games and then they sell the prizes to gamers. This is how they make their living. I read where someone paid over a hundred k for one prize in one game there. We might be nuts, but not that nuts.

CAPT.GIN
07-10-2013, 01:03 PM
This is just something to think about but in regards PUN or whatever those guys are..
Now with their crazy scores either they have thousands and thousands or dollars to blow just for the fun of it...?
They are hackers???
Orrrrr what if they are simply a group of people who know the makers of the game or something and just make these crazy scores to try and entice others to spend real money to beat them or come close, thus causing everyone else to spend their hard earned money to line the pockets of the company with real money..

Has anyone ever wondered that?? Or can someone confirm that they are all just rich people with nothing better to do??

Now im not accusing the company or its makers of anything, i personally like the game and unlike alot of you guys think their support is quite good for a video game.. But just somthing to think about.. And im just curious about PUN and how they have soo much money? Or if they are hackers or whatever.. Anyone have insight to this subject?

I have also heard many many crazy stories when it comes to pun! Rumor has it the founder loves patriots

Dealer204
07-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Exactly! Im not here to whine cuz i really dont care.. Its a game for FUN.. And people fail to realize that. But i assume u are affiliated with pun, so how much money do you think you have put into this game for FUN? Lol

thunder
07-10-2013, 01:49 PM
A lot of money to you and i might not be a lot of money to them. Some people spend their money on cigarettes or alcohol or drugs or hookers. Some people spend their money on games some people spend their money on 2 or more of the things i just wrote. Whatever you enjoy

Dealer204
07-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Definately, i gambled away $40,000 last year but would never consider spending that on a game, to each is own..

Selfproclaimed
07-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Even traditional console games have altered their way to make money, before you would buy a game for say 59.99,69.99. And that was it. Now, the game comes out same price but they have 10 add on contents each costing a variant of money.

In all honesty though, I think some are rich, some are hackers, some are employees. It's not crazy to think that a company would do something similar to help drive up sales. Lots of companies in different industries do similar stuff.

Dealer204
07-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Haha someone sent me a PM saying they were in SUP1 or sumin n they spent real money.. And if i know of a way to do it for free let them know.. Well no sir i do not know how to do it for free, hence why i made this thread with 3 possible senarios.. Ofcourse the one where they just have money to blow is the most likely! Lmao

Ferr
07-10-2013, 03:11 PM
This is a financially dangerous game for many players. Those with low and mid income (whatever that means) are at risk. Addiction and ego-sensitivity are important elements of this game. They are being enticed but not by gree only. Top spenders are unwilling role models. They have the finances indeed but entice others to follow their steps.

As to Gree employees in top factions. If I would find one, major litigation would be imminent including personal liability of Gree officers.

Dealer204
07-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Ok Mr Ferr tell me this, in theory, how much actual cash would it take to get, lets say 600mil points and take down PUN, since no one really wants to say the kind of money that they will spend on an event.. Divided up Its gotta be around $1000 plus per member, correct?

Thief
07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Ok Mr Ferr tell me this, in theory, how much actual cash would it take to get, lets say 600mil points and take down PUN, since no one really wants to say the kind of money that they will spend on an event.. Divided up Its gotta be around $1000 plus per member, correct?

Determining how much is spent (of gold) during a WD event is a failry easy process. (with some assumptions built in of course). Assume that each attack nets you an average of 250 points (might be on the high/low side depending on lvl...but we will go with it)

Now 4 attacks cost 25 gold bars.
Or 40 points cost 1 gold bar

Now if PUN and SF go at it then you are talking about over 1 million points per player. Lets assume that they do over a million but their free hits are what equal over 1 million points (too many variables with wall hits, scouting etc to really break it down but this will get you a nice round number)

That breaks down to 25,000 gold spent per player.
Now if you break it down in terms of dollar then you have to look at how much gold they are spending to get bonus gold etc.

CJ D
07-10-2013, 03:51 PM
600 million points isn't obtainable in any scenario. But do the math. They say a vault of gold is work between 70 and 100k points. 75 probably being the most common area...there are bonus programs though depending on how much gold you buy, you get extra. There are tiers. I'm not privy to the bonus ins and outs. But excluding bonus gold, 1 million wd points will cost you roughly a thousand bucks (assuming 20% off sale at $79.99 per vault, 13.33 vaults). I'm certain the amount of money falls below that because of the bonus gold, but you get the idea. Some guys spend ALOT of money on it. Many would even say that if you gambled away 40k last year that you probably should quit while you're ahead. 40k was your fun...this is theirs. And a lot of those guys probably look at 40k and wonder how many times they've done that in a weekend. As has been said, it's all relative.

Dealer204
07-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Yes 60mil is what i meant

Speed ump
07-10-2013, 04:44 PM
60 mil is a pretty average event, nothing special.

KFH
07-10-2013, 09:21 PM
This is a financially dangerous game for many players. Those with low and mid income (whatever that means) are at risk. Addiction and ego-sensitivity are important elements of this game. They are being enticed but not by gree only. Top spenders are unwilling role models. They have the finances indeed but entice others to follow their steps.

As to Gree employees in top factions. If I would find one, major litigation would be imminent including personal liability of Gree officers.Just wondering why that would be illegal

puz
07-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Like many have said, who cares if you pay money to play and have fun with a game? Personally i believe what it usually boils down to when someone goes on a money rant is they are envious that they don't have the means to spend that much. I spring for two vaults every war, which for me is a lot but for many chump change. I wish I had the income some of these guys have!! People spend money every day on things they enjoy, why should this game b any different?

Ferr
07-11-2013, 05:43 PM
Just wondering why that would be illegal
Oeff, tons of regulations and varying per jurisdiction. When serious money and gaming is involved ordre publique supersedes everything including contracts and their general conditions. Next to civil liability (based on legal concepts like tortuous acts, misrepresetation) national penal codes kick in. I can almost guarantee that Gree will not be that stupid to expose their officers to criminal liability (for which no insurance policies can be bought lol). If anybody would provide me with proof of a Gree officer in a top faction, this game will be out of order before you can blink your eyes.

Speed ump
07-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Golly gee, I thought I read here that I was a gree employee. You mean everything I read isn't true? Darn. I sure was hoping for that big paycheck. They would have owed me for almost two years now.

Mohsin
07-12-2013, 02:30 AM

I have not spent a cent on this game and here I see people spending thousands on a game that they will eventually quit.

Gpzoon
07-12-2013, 03:16 AM
Very nice thread but i like easier considerations:

noticed each faction ranked top 100 has at least 2 players scoring 400k WDPs. To score these WDPs i personally need less than 5 vaults ... usually 4 vaults plus commitment to the event (in sale equals 320$ - 400$)

If we take 50 players scoring 400k WDPs and we make a gild (called PUN or whatever) at the end of the event they will score 20mil. WDPs....

... so don't need to b billionair to seat with top 10 (just 400$ :p). You have to gather/hire the right players at the right moment and this is what i beleive they have done!!!

Maybe, as Thief has higlited, you need extra incomes to make impressive A/D stats as they have... but in the other hands, we have to reconnise most of them have started playig more than 1,5 years ago.

So, is my personal opinion everything looks like belonging to this world!!!:cool:

Fl@sh
07-12-2013, 04:40 AM
If you get 60 players all outing up 1 million points, at a cost of about $1200 per month, that is not that much money. Keep in mind that there are a lot of people out there that make big money. Ever drive by all the big houses in the big cities and wonder what those people do? People have money to spend on entertainment, it may be way more than you can fathom, but it only takes 60 people crazy enough to spend that kind of money. The world is a large place, with more than it's fair share if crazy people. Some people have $200,000 homes, some people have million dollar homes. Whatever you can spend on a game make you no different than any other human. We all put our pants on one leg at a time.

Here's a crazy story about someone that lost $9,000 in an instant.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2013/07/09/eve-online-player-loses-a-spaceship-worth-approximately-9000/

daniel pena
07-12-2013, 06:38 AM
well, lets do some math

imagine they play the game for 2 years already
imagine that in the first year, they spent a few bucks and just saved, lets say $2000 per month: so its $24000
well, what now... Now? in the second year, first month, they spent $10000, and get 150k gold... nice isnt it?
not finished yet
next month, they receive 150k gold as bonus and spent another $10000 for another 150k gold
so, second month, 300k gold
next month, its the 3rd, receive another 150k...
well, how much they have left? lets do more math

150k divided by 25 equals 6k of refil
BUT they hava a very strong turbo health regen hahahahah so they dont need to spent all the gold
lets say 2/3 of it... so 4K refil and 2k left... 50k gold left for fisrt month (so used 100k)
second month used another 100k left 250k
3rd and so on, its pretty obvious that he can lower tier bonus to gather more money... once he has another 10k dollar...

well dont need to be rich... just need to NOT be poor and realy want to spent money in a game that will bring NOTHING in favor of your life

well, thats is it... no more math for today
hahahahahahaha =(

Fl@sh
07-12-2013, 07:44 AM
well, lets do some math

imagine they play the game for 2 years already
imagine that in the first year, they spent a few bucks and just saved, lets say $2000 per month: so its $24000
well, what now... Now? in the second year, first month, they spent $10000, and get 150k gold... nice isnt it?
not finished yet
next month, they receive 150k gold as bonus and spent another $10000 for another 150k gold
so, second month, 300k gold
next month, its the 3rd, receive another 150k...
well, how much they have left? lets do more math

150k divided by 25 equals 6k of refil
BUT they hava a very strong turbo health regen hahahahah so they dont need to spent all the gold
lets say 2/3 of it... so 4K refil and 2k left... 50k gold left for fisrt month (so used 100k)
second month used another 100k left 250k
3rd and so on, its pretty obvious that he can lower tier bonus to gather more money... once he has another 10k dollar...

well dont need to be rich... just need to NOT be poor and realy want to spent money in a game that will bring NOTHING in favor of your life

well, thats is it... no more math for today
hahahahahahaha =(the gold bonus for $10k a month is 250k gold

Poopenshire
07-12-2013, 09:17 AM
the gold bonus for $10k a month is 250k gold

50k gold for $2000
15k gold for $1000

all of it adds up

Ferr
07-12-2013, 09:33 AM
Golly gee, I thought I read here that I was a gree employee. You mean everything I read isn't true? Darn. I sure was hoping for that big paycheck. They would have owed me for almost two years now.
No Gree employee in you case sir. Supported a bit perhaps? Anyways, a two year Gree paycheck would sustain you how long in this game? Two WD events max.

Speed ump
07-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Dang, and everyone was being so nice in this thread. Now the troll has to jump in.

honest Abe
07-14-2013, 10:50 AM
The top three factions (at least two and I presume Ferr as well) take that quite seriously as we all have a substantial monetary investment in the game. We have done more to catch hackers than you can imagine and hunt them every day. In addition, others like McGurt have done more than their fair share. We in the cartel have a ZERO tolerance policy on such things, seek to bring costs in for everyone and unless you have something substantive to see apart from mud slinging, I suggest you go back under your bridge and stay there. Instead of your jackinthebox inane babbling, perhaps a thank you would be in order.

also fellas keep in mind the health regen glitch that a certain top faction was using so if you take that into account please take away all those extra zeros some of the posters here are throwing around.

Arizona
07-14-2013, 11:13 AM
A conspiracy can't be called a conspiracy if no reasonable facts are provided. I see no facts to support this, just random thoughts. Therefore, I call bullsh1t. Try again later.
That's exactly what makes a conspiracy; a lack of facts; just speculation without any reasonable hypothesis. Put simply... being a dumbass!

ProCision
07-14-2013, 11:23 AM
If drug kingpins weren't bad they wouldn't need cartels.

piercedtoy20
07-14-2013, 03:34 PM
Ok so explain how 2 of the top 3 factions can have 61 people with guild being at 60 hmmmmm. Id say a little hacking by someone. And if not hacking its gree letting them get away with it regardless if its hacking or a glitch. So either way you look at it its unfair play, and should be punished whether its banned for a world domination event or if it loss of all points in the event.

ProCision
07-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Ok so explain how 2 of the top 3 factions can have 61 people with guild being at 60 hmmmmm. Id say a little hacking by someone. And if not hacking its gree letting them get away with it regardless if its hacking or a glitch. So either way you look at it its unfair play, and should be punished whether its banned for a world domination event or if it loss of all points in the event.

did you count the members ? if so, count again.

Ferr
07-14-2013, 05:27 PM
I can not say that the game is free of glitches. In fact there have been many and there still are. However what i can say is that even without any glitch The Emperors would still have been nr 2 on the WD event except for Ireland where we lost because of Gree and its pairing system (although Gree denies responsability for that).

AlexFoo
07-14-2013, 08:33 PM
lol @ the crybabies again in this thread...

I think you need to start playing the game with tinfoil on your head.

Having had the "privilege" of getting beat down by SUP1 SUP2 and Ferr during Columbia, I tip my hat to the members of all 3 for their play.

I am a cow
07-14-2013, 08:44 PM
lol @ the crybabies again in this thread...

I think you need to start playing the game with tinfoil on your head.

Having had the "privilege" of getting beat down by SUP1 SUP2 and Ferr during Columbia, I tip my hat to the members of all 3 for their play.

getting ****d by them is nothing to be proud of beating them on the other hand is something that should be commended

jchow69
07-15-2013, 07:11 AM
I want to see their wins and losses and see that they have 72 wins which is the max that you can have and 0 losses.

TheOracle
07-15-2013, 07:21 AM
Any accounts GREE employees have where they actually play the game must be played legitimately. And none of us are as strong as the players in the top 3 factions.

All I do is camp on my account. I have also never placed in the top 10,000 of any WD event :p

Thief
07-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Any accounts GREE employees have where they actually play the game must be played legitimately. And none of us are as strong as the players in the top 3 factions.

All I do is camp on my account. I have also never placed in the top 10,000 of any WD event :p

"Legitmately" So you can't "break" the game and give yourself 1000 P-91 Pounds. Got it. Doesn't mean you don't get some sort of Employee "Perks"

Top 10,000 in WD events? I'm going to assume you FvF individual prize evenets. Pretty sure you could enter into a single WD event and place top 10,000 with a couple of wall hits.

jchow69
07-15-2013, 10:11 AM
Obviously PUN has connections with GREE. Quick example, send a ticket to get your faction name changed and see how long it takes if it ever happens. The 2 original developers of the games each picked a game. 1 created PUN the other Fight Club. They find the biggest bank roll players by going through purchases. If you dropped $10k today you will receive a email in seconds to join them. Don't think that number 1 teams do it on their own. If they didn't get a unit or something wasn't working it gets fixed ASAP for them. Everyone else can wait years according to GREE. Members of PUN and FC do spend real money so can't get that twisted but GREE is deff helping them along!!! I don't even worry about them since they r so far beyond everyone you won't catch them unless we find a new millionaire that wants to destroy a semi conspiracy. Thanks

That's why they are ALWAYS first. It's either that or the people who enter their faction must be millionaires.

JGuerrero
07-15-2013, 02:38 PM
you really dont believe pirates are actual costumers? is my believe that the top 5 factions are made of at least 95% GREE personnel. No one in the right mind would spend the amounts of $ to play a game. take that in to conspiracy. they should fix the bugs they have (make) for the real paying costumer.

Poopenshire
07-15-2013, 03:18 PM
guys Gree is not helping us. I can say for certain we suffer from the same bugs and issues as everyone else.

Ask any person who handles my tickets... they sit open and waiting for months like everyone else.

There is no possible way for Gree to help us above anyone else, such ideas are not only dangerous but out right lies.

Thief
07-15-2013, 03:45 PM
you really dont believe pirates are actual costumers? is my believe that the top 5 factions are made of at least 95% GREE personnel. No one in the right mind would spend the amounts of $ to play a game. take that in to conspiracy. they should fix the bugs they have (make) for the real paying costumer.

People do things that are illogical all of the time.

Stooboot
07-15-2013, 03:59 PM
what if they are simply a group of people who know the makers of the game or something and just make these crazy scores to try and entice others to spend real money to beat them or come close, thus causing everyone else to spend their hard earned money to line the pockets of the company with real money..
Has anyone ever wondered that??

since the day the faction wars started thats been my theory or that the ppl that work for greed are in pun but either way its all a scheme to makes ppl score more points and inflate the cost of gold same thing with fight club in crime city. I feel like its worse over there they make the other teams feel like they have a shot than blow them out of the water.

CAPT.GIN
07-15-2013, 04:26 PM
What is'ent a conspiracy these days? No one really knows anything about these so called "pirates" could they work for Gree? Hmmmmm or are they multimillionaires? Hmmmmmm... Do they really only drink rum, and is the rumor true that there all pirates but half get seasick hmmmmm... No one really knows! I have been wondering this for years and still noting... I guess this question is just one of those questions in life that no one will know except the pirates that will take it to the grave...

honest Abe
07-15-2013, 06:18 PM
I can assure you I am no gree employee although my wife often wonders if i have a second profession given the amount of time I am on this game. This kind of commentary is like when someone is driving an exotic sports car and a bitter pedestrian yells "rental". Everyone plays what they can afford (hopefully) and gets their marginal utility from it. We have had this thread more times than I can count. Someone should start a reference thread.

Speed ump
07-15-2013, 08:55 PM
More people green with envy trying to play off the inability to achieve what we have by their conspiracy theories. All those big house in your city? Just funded by the government to make us strive to keep p with the joneses. And if you drive a car worth more than 50k, same thing. Got a boat? Nice motorcle? Motorhome? Name it, whatever it is. Anyone that makes more than 24k a year is a government shill. Me, I have no issues with anyone having more than me, being able to do things that I cannot. I'm happy that they can. I have to pick where I spend, what I spend, just like anyone else. My name isn't gates, so I still have to make those choices. Maybe I can do more than another, maybe they can do more than me. It is what it is.

Dingleberry
07-15-2013, 11:17 PM
I'll let you all in on a few secrets since I'm about to exit the game after 20 months. Just remember...there are no Pirates in Modern War and never has been.

PUN was started in March 2012 by Speed Ump (he's prone to typos on his ipad...he was supposed to be Speedbump), General Insane (GI aka Pirate Justice) and me after the bloodiest war Modern War will ever see from December 2011-February 2012. GI and I were mortal enemies of Speed Ump and his crew but in the process of battling them and as it ended, we realized that we had not only dominated the game but had figured out every best tactic and innovated the most in the game along the way. That holds true to this day.

I left PUN after Ireland (I cant speak about SUP as I've lost touch) and formed a one man faction...I could never have fought my brothers and sisters in the game. My income in the USA is in the top 2%. Not bragging but just stating facts. Perhaps half of PUN earn equal to or greater than me. However, there are just as many truck drivers and fixed income people in PUN as there are wealthy folks. There never was a threshold for anyone although, like me, you moved along out of respect when you no longer felt like feeding our host's machine. I left because of our host but, more importantly, because I saw my teammates that shouldn't spend do it out of a feeling of obligation for the team. It broke my heart, honestly, which is a feeling that the Emperor Penguin has never and will never know. It must be sad to watch your friends go broke on your egomaniacal quest to be second or third.

There are no hackers in PUN nor has there ever been with the exception of one white hat who has done more to root out black hat hackers than our host has ever done. There are no Gree employees in PUN, either. PUN did get Funzio to initiate the Gold Bonus program but that was 18 months ago and has been available to all ever since. I never got any special treatment from our hosts nor has anyone else in PUN although we drove the insane spending from Day 1. Many of us, in fact, got quite the opposite of special treatment.

PUN wins because it is a very special collection of highly motivated, Type A and perhaps even addicted people. That said, it is a group that is more tight knit than any other group ever has been or ever will be. They will continue to win until they choose to not win or until our hosts shut the game down...flightless birds be danged and I will bet equal to what I have spent on this game on that promise about PUN or its current incarnation as long as the core of PUN remains.

Now you know at least a little of the rest of the story. Quit player hating, you fools. Hate the game. Or, blow your family's legacy like the silly flightless, arctic birds in an effort of pure futility.

TheOracle
07-16-2013, 04:32 AM
I'm going to assume you FvF individual prize evenets. Pretty sure you could enter into a single WD event and place top 10,000 with a couple of wall hits.

It'd be pretty hard to do well in faction events when I'm not in a faction.

I do have an account on a test device where I can boost myself and add whatever I want to it. We do this when we need to test things out. Luckily, I'm also a well-hidden pacifistic ninja and I have never been attacked by another player, nor have I attacked any other player with it.

It may be hard for you to believe, but I can guarantee you that there are no GREE employees in any of the top 500 factions. You really are fighting against players who are stronger than you and I'm sure they feel a strange combination of disrespected and honored that you suspect them of being employees because of how strong they are.

Ferr
07-16-2013, 05:22 AM
I'll let you all in on a few secrets since I'm about to exit the game after 20 months. Just remember...there are no Pirates in Modern War and never has been.

PUN was started in March 2012 by Speed Ump (he's prone to typos on his ipad...he was supposed to be Speedbump), General Insane (GI aka Pirate Justice) and me after the bloodiest war Modern War will ever see from December 2011-February 2012. GI and I were mortal enemies of Speed Ump and his crew but in the process of battling them and as it ended, we realized that we had not only dominated the game but had figured out every best tactic and innovated the most in the game along the way. That holds true to this day.

I left PUN after Ireland (I cant speak about SUP as I've lost touch) and formed a one man faction...I could never have fought my brothers and sisters in the game. My income in the USA is in the top 2%. Not bragging but just stating facts. Perhaps half of PUN earn equal to or greater than me. However, there are just as many truck drivers and fixed income people in PUN as there are wealthy folks. There never was a threshold for anyone although, like me, you moved along out of respect when you no longer felt like feeding our host's machine. I left because of our host but, more importantly, because I saw my teammates that shouldn't spend do it out of a feeling of obligation for the team. It broke my heart, honestly, which is a feeling that the Emperor Penguin has never and will never know. It must be sad to watch your friends go broke on your egomaniacal quest to be second or third.

There are no hackers in PUN nor has there ever been with the exception of one white hat who has done more to root out black hat hackers than our host has ever done. There are no Gree employees in PUN, either. PUN did get Funzio to initiate the Gold Bonus program but that was 18 months ago and has been available to all ever since. I never got any special treatment from our hosts nor has anyone else in PUN although we drove the insane spending from Day 1. Many of us, in fact, got quite the opposite of special treatment.

PUN wins because it is a very special collection of highly motivated, Type A and perhaps even addicted people. That said, it is a group that is more tight knit than any other group ever has been or ever will be. They will continue to win until they choose to not win or until our hosts shut the game down...flightless birds be danged and I will bet equal to what I have spent on this game on that promise about PUN or its current incarnation as long as the core of PUN remains.

Now you know at least a little of the rest of the story. Quit player hating, you fools. Hate the game. Or, blow your family's legacy like the silly flightless, arctic birds in an effort of pure futility.

Perhaps you first start not hating or ridicule whole factions as well. For the remainder I agree.

Ferr
07-16-2013, 05:28 AM

Until proven otherwise, i will go by this statement which is, from a business liability point of view, the only logical approach.

fofito30
07-16-2013, 05:47 AM
Oeff, tons of regulations and varying per jurisdiction. When serious money and gaming is involved ordre publique supersedes everything including contracts and their general conditions. Next to civil liability (based on legal concepts like tortuous acts, misrepresetation) national penal codes kick in. I can almost guarantee that Gree will not be that stupid to expose their officers to criminal liability (for which no insurance policies can be bought lol). If anybody would provide me with proof of a Gree officer in a top faction, this game will be out of order before you can blink your eyes.
You have an interesting approach. Nevertheless 2 things come to mind without going over convenient jurisdiction: As far as I can tell Gree and staff (including Officers)-even though they have said to carry a no hackers policy- have probably neglected their fiduciary duty to protect (choose the name you prefer - players, consumers, clients, customers) from probable harm arising out of hacking events. And 2, under many civil and Anti-trust legislations the ongoing use of a defective product is in no way a waiver of right to claim said injury rising out of the defect. All that said, who is going to carry expensive consumer litigation, bordering on class action, when we all, including you Mr. Ferr, are addicted to the game?

Baraka
07-16-2013, 05:50 AM
Lol... Hackers or friends of Gree. No all of SUP 1 and 2 are a great bunch of guys. Yes we dumb idiots for feeding Gree but hey it's all fun.

Ferr
07-16-2013, 06:35 AM
You have an interesting approach. Nevertheless 2 things come to mind without going over convenient jurisdiction: As far as I can tell Gree and staff (including Officers)-even though they have said to carry a no hackers policy- have probably neglected their fiduciary duty to protect (choose the name you prefer - players, consumers, clients, customers) from probable harm arising out of hacking events. And 2, under many civil and Anti-trust legislations the ongoing use of a defective product is in no way a waiver of right to claim said injury rising out of the defect. All that said, who is going to carry expensive consumer litigation, bordering on class action, when we all, including you Mr. Ferr, are addicted to the game?
Tough one to answer. Not many wish to turn their game into litigation. Personally, where would i find the time to do such thing? Class actions are easier to say then to finance lol. Individual cases will not have much effect unless we have many of those although i must concede that it takes one of us only to stir up things if he or she has time and finances and has thrown the game against the wall. It happened to me once and i came lose (this was about a leaderboard question with countryleadership prizes which gree denied to deliver and lack of leaderboard transparancy). I freaked out and started a gold boycot with PJ who was already on the verge of freaking out at that time lol and i seriously threatened with litigation. Gree turned and delivered the countryleaderboard prizes and started publishing the leaderboards.
At that time i fought for the whole community and oddly enough, although many were supportive, there were many as well who did not. Thereafter I just became a regular addict untill further notice ;)

jchow69
07-16-2013, 07:45 AM
Is it possible for a free player to get accepted into a top 25 or top 10 faction?

Thief
07-16-2013, 07:58 AM
It'd be pretty hard to do well in faction events when I'm not in a faction.

I do have an account on a test device where I can boost myself and add whatever I want to it. We do this when we need to test things out. Luckily, I'm also a well-hidden pacifistic ninja and I have never been attacked by another player, nor have I attacked any other player with it.

It may be hard for you to believe, but I can guarantee you that there are no GREE employees in any of the top 500 factions. You really are fighting against players who are stronger than you and I'm sure they feel a strange combination of disrespected and honored that you suspect them of being employees because of how strong they are.

First i have never accused any of the top players of being hackers or gree players unless i had just cause for the accusation. I know of some in the top 10 from the past but they have been outted due the the hard work of the players to remove hackers. Then i know of only 1 other player who has the ability to manipulate the game (not an employee) and reports the glitch to gree ("white hat"). So while i have commented on this thread and have suspicions that gree employees do partake in the game i'm certainly not trying to feed the PUN is all gree employee myth.

I had commented on your post because it was vauge (in typical fasion of admins). I am not trying to accuse you of anything but to make sure that you are clear with your customers so there isn't any open ends for interpretation (hence my comment of how it could be interpreted). I know full well that you have a test devices but you needed to let the other customers know that you do and use it only in a sandbox to experiment with.

Anyways thank you for what i feel was an appropriate response Oracle and know i wasn't trying to pick on you just that you were the one that commented and i felt it needed futher explanation.

Thief
07-16-2013, 07:59 AM
Yes we dumb idiots for feeding Gree but hey it's all fun.

Standing right along side of you buddy. Even though i'm not in the same league i can claim this as much as the next guy.

Rough Neck
07-16-2013, 10:32 AM

Who are you !!!!

jchow69
07-16-2013, 11:03 AM
I think that Who What Where Why has played the game nonstop since it came out and kept eyes on the game every single second.

13Stalker
07-16-2013, 02:10 PM

As to Gree employees in top factions. If I would find one, major litigation would be imminent including personal liability of Gree officers.

I agree with both points, Ferr.

Wingman GRI
07-17-2013, 03:01 AM
What if you are a member of SUP1 and help GREE and for your services you get free gold?

camper killer
07-17-2013, 05:15 AM
What if you are a member of SUP1 and help GREE and for your services you get free gold?

you tell me about getting Free gold! YOU ARE the expert in this realm I understand.

Wingman GRI
07-17-2013, 06:05 AM
you tell me about getting Free gold! YOU ARE the expert in this realm I understand.

I am not an expert. MickecmacIRL is the one who is the ultimate expert. Oh man such an amount of gold that it dors not fit in the Swiss national Bank.

Wingman GRI
07-17-2013, 06:11 AM
Yes people you do not need to be on the payroll to work for Gree. Is This good. No

mickymacirl
07-17-2013, 06:18 AM

Imagine that!!! You are welcome indeed! Thanks for the kind words.

Wingman GRI
07-17-2013, 06:20 AM
Open confession. Thats great!

mickymacirl
07-17-2013, 06:21 AM
Open confession. Thats great!

I've nothing at all to hide.

Philly982
07-17-2013, 06:37 AM

Technically speaking, I would assume that most of SUP1 is helping Gree and for their services they are receiving free gold for it. By that I mean I assume they are purchasing large amounts of gold and receiving free gold from the Gold Reward Bonus Program. As for other means to the end, I will not assume or conspire.

Wingman GRI
07-17-2013, 06:49 AM
I've nothing at all to hide.

Then please disclose your services and how much gold or other benefits you get.

mickymacirl
07-17-2013, 07:30 AM

1. That's none of your business
2. You are welcome

Speed ump
07-17-2013, 07:50 AM
any player who spends x amount gets a bomus based on the tier they are in. how does that mean we are getting anything more or less than anyone else in th egame. you people are whiners and moaners. for the mentally challenged ( seems theres a lot of you) the formula for what we do is very simple, and has benn talked about by many here. its called spend lots of money. its not hard to figure out. just because you cant do it dosnt mean others cant. the actuall money spent it frankly non of your buisness. in the past when it has been mentioned, the mentally challenged ( you know who you are, and so does everyone else) try to ridicule this. its our money, and we are free to spend it as we like. we have no desire to tell you how to spend yours. you would never have the juevos to go up to some one driving a 200k car and whine at him for what he spent on his car, or the same thing for a mansion in your city. you feel free to do it here, because youre anonymous and would never do such a thing face to face. grow up, stop acting like babies. larn to be happy with the life that you have, and quit trying to demean people who may or may not have more than you. it speaks volumes as to your character

camper killer
07-17-2013, 08:26 AM

what services did you perform to receive your windfall????? and why did you get to keep your units and gold when others had theirs taken away from the bonus mistake? are you going to pay back Gree when you quit without paying back all your ill-gotten gold (if you didn't deserve it, its ill gotten).

Hey players, this guys got hundreds of thousands of gold free during the mistake and got to keep it, remember how you all got nothing and those that did had it taken away, well meet of the few who got to keep it.

Wingman GRI
07-17-2013, 08:43 AM
1. That's none of your business
2. You are welcome

"I have nothing to hide" and "thats none of your business" is différent lol

Wingman GRI
07-17-2013, 08:45 AM
You wanna know a number? 50,000. Even reported it to my friends in California...and probable nothing compared what Mickey Gets to boost his NICE stats

Speed ump
07-17-2013, 08:48 AM
Wing dummy. Have you every reported a hacker? Then you're a gree employee. Have you ever reported vulgar, racist, or other types of bad language. Then you're a gree employee. You fit the definition. You're providing a service, paid by the reduction in that type of issue in the game, thereby improving your experience. Now if you hav not done the above, why the heck not? Just goes to show you have nor concern for your game, or anyone else's. it's up to the community to help police things, as there will never be enough gree employees to handle it all. So either you're a gree employee, or you're not a responsible member er of our community here, and therefore are only here to quite plainly be a negative impression on the rest of us who do care. If so, is your life that boring and meaningless that this is all you have? Sounds pathetic. Just saying.beer me

Tito89
07-17-2013, 08:50 AM
Wing dummy. Have you every reported a hacker? Then you're a gree employee. Have you ever reported vulgar, racist, or other types of bad language. Then you're a gree employee. You fit the definition. You're providing a service, paid by the reduction in that type of issue in the game, thereby improving your experience. Now if you hav not done the above, why the heck not? Just goes to show you have nor concern for your game, or anyone else's. it's up to the community to help police things, as there will never be enough gree employees to handle it all. So either you're a gree employee, or you're not a responsible member er of our community here, and therefore are only here to quite plainly be a negative impression on the rest of us who do care. If so, is your life that boring and meaningless that this is all you have? Sounds pathetic. Just saying.beer me

"ill have what he's havin" ^^^^^

ProCision
07-17-2013, 08:56 AM

So your saying your a gree employee??? Dont employee's get paid?? I've reported people, I never got paid. I never got units that I even earned... Seems to me you get paid for reporting people. How much do you get?

Ph4ntom Stranger
07-17-2013, 09:17 AM
So your saying your a gree employee??? Dont employee's get paid?? I've reported people, I never got paid. I never got units that I even earned... Seems to me you get paid for reporting people. How much do you get?

He doesn't get paid. Refer again to his post #84. Most folks can't seem to fathom spending money on this game. They are thinking locally, and not globally. Anyone on this planet with a mobile device could be playing this game, so how many of those people have money to spend???

Gree employees?? would employees continually get locked out of itunes? would they have to wait weeks for responses on tickets if they even get one? would they get locked out of wd for 6-10 hours?

Answer = NO

This forum has gotten as bad a bunch of women in a sewing circle. Exactly why I don't post here anymore.

This thread is done, see you all in another 6 months

camper killer
07-17-2013, 09:20 AM
why don't you do a little homework and go back the beginnings of this game, Funzio has a long history of rewarding finders of bugs and exploits. Go back and read the forum since this game was launched.

you people are nothing but a bunch cry babies.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I didn't get what he got.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I have to work for something.

the entitlement you sorry sacks show day in an day out is appalling.

Speed ump
07-17-2013, 09:21 AM
I get paid handsomely. The personal satisfaction of seeing another cheat, and loser removed from the game is priceless. I should pay them for the experience, oops, I guess I do. In case you havnt heard, it's actually legal to have certain types of employees who are not paid. On the one hand, many of us are providing them with a service that helps to I prove the game for them, and the rest of their client base. On the other hand the only compensation we receive, is personal satisfaction, and improved game experience. Of course, we know what you're about pro. You have no thought or care for anyone but your own personal desire to see reactions of others to your negative posts. Its who and what you are, it's your character and nature. Like so many other trolls here, it's a sad statement on the state of your personal life. I have yet to see a positive post from you, that was not intended as a dig at some person, or group. You have defined yourselves as non participants in the community, and only exist to attempt to degrade everyone else's experience, I assume because of extreme negativity in your personal life and experience, that you cannot, or don't have the Juevos to do anything about. Again, you're an anonymous nobody, with no recourse in your real life to anything you do here. I here people try to say we think we are big because of the strength our games might have. I would say you fell the same because your speaking from behind the glass of your i device. I have in the past shared who I am in real life, and am happy to do so again. I've had a few calls over the last few years and enjoyed some nice conversations with people who shared my interest and passion in the game. My name IS stephen barnes, and I approve this message.

Tctiger
07-17-2013, 09:49 AM

Want to join Bravo ? lol

ProCision
07-17-2013, 10:50 AM
I get paid handsomely. The personal satisfaction of seeing another cheat, and loser removed from the game is priceless. I should pay them for the experience, oops, I guess I do. In case you havnt heard, it's actually legal to have certain types of employees who are not paid. On the one hand, many of us are providing them with a service that helps to I prove the game for them, and the rest of their client base. On the other hand the only compensation we receive, is personal satisfaction, and improved game experience. Of course, we know what you're about pro. You have no thought or care for anyone but your own personal desire to see reactions of others to your negative posts. Its who and what you are, it's your character and nature. Like so many other trolls here, it's a sad statement on the state of your personal life. I have yet to see a positive post from you, that was not intended as a dig at some person, or group. You have defined yourselves as non participants in the community, and only exist to attempt to degrade everyone else's experience, I assume because of extreme negativity in your personal life and experience, that you cannot, or don't have the Juevos to do anything about. Again, you're an anonymous nobody, with no recourse in your real life to anything you do here. I here people try to say we think we are big because of the strength our games might have. I would say you fell the same because your speaking from behind the glass of your i device. I have in the past shared who I am in real life, and am happy to do so again. I've had a few calls over the last few years and enjoyed some nice conversations with people who shared my interest and passion in the game. My name IS stephen barnes, and I approve this message.

You are so right!!! Now go back to your training room and keep training that finger, you want to keep your pro status dont you?

Dealer204
07-17-2013, 11:03 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA..... I see my ""what if" thread really took off.

Web323
07-17-2013, 11:13 AM
In the end it is just a game....

Dealer204
07-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Ok so can you actually get gold or units for reporting violators?? Cuz i havent seen a real answer? And what kinda. "Rewards" exactly??

Speed ump
07-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Dealer, it was answered, read my posts.

richie1105
07-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah i mean i dont really think a company would do something that sketchy, they can make enough money from us all simply because its a fun game and some of us get addicted because of that..

RULE #1 OF BUSINESS

maximise profits regardless of the social and environmental cost

so yeah i would say a company would do that

Ferr
07-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Lets close this thread. It started nicely but drifted again into this mudpile.
Yours,

Jack Daniels
07-17-2013, 05:57 PM
some people got a DEA operative for exposing some things, others got different units....depends on what was exposed. I helped fix the Tapjoy Hack that allowed you to change the amount of gold you recieved ....from 1 to 1000 or more... a few were banned because of this!

mickymacirl
07-18-2013, 02:28 AM
some people got a DEA operative for exposing some things, others got different units....depends on what was exposed. I helped fix the Tapjoy Hack that allowed you to change the amount of gold you recieved ....from 1 to 1000 or more... a few were banned because of this!

More than a few were banned for that, I think Gree got a good few people reporting that one!

Tctiger
07-18-2013, 02:58 AM
Dam I must be playing all Wrong , forget LTQ and WD reporting glitches and hacks is the way to go , now i just need to find out how to find these things ...

Mcdoc
07-18-2013, 04:04 AM
Really ? Think about this - the Top Unit prize for #1 & #10 is exactly the same - some guys score over 6 million points in a Top 3 team - others score 200k in a 9th or 10th spot - so 200k could be scored for about $240 - maybe less if you're on a lot & have a high health regen.

My point is - as others have pointed out - some people smoke or drink Waaay more than $250 a month in "entertainment" money - this is no different.

And like my signature has said for MONTHS - if you're scoring 300k or more in WD points and your faction isn't pulling a Top 10 prize - we seriously need to talk.

in defense of the good
07-18-2013, 05:03 AM
I tend to think that some folks are just loaded.
It isnt really a far-fetched idea to spend say 1000 USD if you have a it fully covered by a well funded stipend. There are ivy league students in this category.
It also isnt a far-fetched idea for someone earning more than enough to buy a couple of mercs and bimmers to be also a closet nerd or just someone who would rather enjoy an online game than socialize.
And it also isnt a far-fetch idea that some may really been addicted to spending real money on this game.
Whatever the reason may be, people's money run this game.
Sadly, ofcourse, hackers are always out there. They spoil the game and add even more disparity to an already inflated game. Free players and moderate gold players shouldnt be discouraged though. We, at least, have a roof over our heads at night. Let's just enjoy the game while it exists.