PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate Official Hairstyle

c00guy
07-10-2013, 10:24 AM
We've seen syndicate tags, we've even seen all syndicate members have the exact same name!! Maybe, I'm just going nuts, but has anyone of you ever tried a syndicate hairstyle code for a battle? Like all members have the same hairstyle?? Any pros/cons?

Trolls and critics are welcome here. This is meant to be a fun thread :D

c00guy
07-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Well what about just same hairstyle? Names and mafia different. Does it have any advantages? Lol

Rival syn members freaking out? Making it difficult to scout? People clicking on the wrong person when getting their last hits in? Lmao!! This hairstyle thing is the only "free"/non-gold way. Same name needs everyone spending gold

nopenopenope
07-17-2013, 02:15 PM
I like it. Long live the Klown Krew! (avoid the CC-tag)

MrM
07-17-2013, 02:45 PM
We thought renaming everyone to Tyler Durden a few battles back was a good plan but we couldn't get everyone on board :cool:

tommy_chiffon
07-17-2013, 03:48 PM
I like it. Long live the Klown Krew! (avoid the CC-tag)

Maybe avoid the "Klown Krew Killers" too. That shouldn't be shortened. Nope. Not at all.

Lurker
07-17-2013, 04:09 PM
If not mistaken, I think one of the syndicates did that for Civic Center in honor of Indica420.

We've seen syndicate tags, we've even seen all syndicate members have the exact same name!! Maybe, I'm just going nuts, but has anyone of you ever tried a syndicate hairstyle code for a battle? Like all members have the same hairstyle?? Any pros/cons?

Trolls and critics are welcome here. This is meant to be a fun thread :D

LoupeGr8ness
07-17-2013, 07:15 PM
Interested in being part of a top syndicate? Players Inc., currently top 54, is looking for strong, independent, active players that would like to help bring us to the top! A bunch of really awesome people on this team, fun to play with and nice 2 be around! All bonuses @ 25%, except for guns @ 20%. "Minimum 40k Influence Point per battle event", gold is a plus. cash donations and brick donations necessary. If interested, pls message me. Ty 4 reading 

Lurker
07-17-2013, 09:23 PM
Stop spamming

Interested in being part of a top syndicate? Players Inc., currently top 54, is looking for strong, independent, active players that would like to help bring us to the top! A bunch of really awesome people on this team, fun to play with and nice 2 be around! All bonuses @ 25%, except for guns @ 20%. "Minimum 40k Influence Point per battle event", gold is a plus. cash donations and brick donations necessary. If interested, pls message me. Ty 4 reading 

alex6789
07-17-2013, 09:48 PM
really who the f is this bonehead?

Lurker
07-17-2013, 09:54 PM
Obviously a not too bright spokes-thing for a dimwit syndicate, Players Inc.

sister morphine
07-17-2013, 10:49 PM
LOL at "top 54" :rolleyes: you mean you came 54th!