PDA

View Full Version : SAS is still around...?

CrimeFan
07-10-2013, 10:04 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history

I read this thread before and thought surely this group would be disbanded. Then I noticed they finished in the top 10 and 2nd in in the player tournament thing. I'm in a top 25 group and this is a team keeping us from top 10?

I inquired into joining them to find out if Vlad, Call 911, Ian, Frankie da Face and Killshot are still around, but they wouldn't answer me and deleted any thread where I asked. It seems as if they are still there, but nobody will acknowledge it.

Gingeasian
07-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Not everyone in SAS were cheaters and many of them stayed around

Gingeasian
07-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Also your treads are probably being locked because you are bringing in a locked tread

CrimeFan
07-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Not everyone in SAS were cheaters and many of them stayed around

But are those who sanctioned the actions still around? That's what I was trying to figure out and it seems as if they are. Why weren't they banned? You're right.... It does seem as if many of them stayed around.

montecore
07-10-2013, 10:44 AM
tough to know what really happened. i got a different story from everyone i asked. it sounds like a lot of the screenshots were staged or photoshopped to make various people look more guilty and more innocent. the person who allegedly did the act signed the rogues manifesto and joined rogues along with killshot. they both changed their names and left rogues until things calmed down, at least thats what i heard last.

i would be more concerned about the rogues gallery database if i were you. it shows your bank balance, gokd balance, can track your cokkection times, shows how much gold you have spent, etc. email me at funzio.montecore@gmail.com if you want proof.

CrimeFan
07-10-2013, 10:48 AM
tough to know what really happened. i got a different story from everyone i asked. it sounds like a lot of the screenshots were staged or photoshopped to make various people look more guilty and more innocent. the person who allegedly did the act signed the rogues manifesto and joined rogues along with killshot. they both changed their names and left rogues until things calmed down, at least thats what i heard last.

i would be more concerned about the rogues gallery database if i were you. it shows your bank balance, gokd balance, can track your cokkection times, shows how much gold you have spent, etc. email me at funzio.montecore@gmail.com if you want proof.

So that's the SAS official claim? The photos were doctored or photoshopped and Killshot and Ian left and Call 911, Vlad, and Frankie da face were innocent and framed?

Sounds like SAS has hackers and is slinging mud around to smear the issue.

"At SAS, we have hackers, but look at that puppy!"

montecore
07-10-2013, 10:52 AM
there is no official claim, just telling you i looked into it and found far more questions than answers. there are no hackers in sas. nkne of us would even know how to do something like that.

no comment on the database? or about the one person who apparently did the act joining rogues right afterward?

CrimeFan
07-10-2013, 10:58 AM
I am interested in info on the database and sent you an email asking about it like you asked, but what does that have to do with SAS and hacking into Baddads account? I'm sure he could provide some insight on whether it happened or not. Are they players who suggested that he be kicked out of FC before the war still in SAS or not? Are they accomplices to hacking? Are those other guys in Rogues? I've tried to find this out also, but you've said that they left rogues.

Rollster
07-10-2013, 11:20 AM
have u try to play and forget an old story ?

montecore
07-10-2013, 11:55 AM
any answers i give to your questions would be projections on my part based on what and who i believe to be more credible than the contrary. i dont think it would be of any real value. i also cant tell you who is or isnt a current member of rogues. i can tell you that no one in sas leadership would ever allow or condone what allegedly took place, and i stand by my statement that i will quit the game forever should anything like that occur.

mert
07-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Montecore Last saw u you were trying to say something at our own forum thread and banned. Couldnt u learn your lesson?

CrimeFan
07-10-2013, 12:46 PM
any answers i give to your questions would be projections on my part based on what and who i believe to be more credible than the contrary. i dont think it would be of any real value. i also cant tell you who is or isnt a current member of rogues. i can tell you that no one in sas leadership would ever allow or condone what allegedly took place, and i stand by my statement that i will quit the game forever should anything like that occur.

O ok cool... I got it then. So just so we are clear, the leadership of SAS may or may not include people who condoned these actions previously. If it does, you'll quit the game forever, because you wouldn't dare be associated with those types of people...

Trev
07-10-2013, 12:56 PM

This is 100% correct...

Dipstik
07-10-2013, 01:15 PM
Oh Boy! An SAS thread! Thought everyone had just forgotten about them...

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/My-Little-Pony-Popcorn-Gif.gif

[CM]]forgetaboutit
07-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Oh Boy! An SAS thread! Thought everyone had just forgotten about them...

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/My-Little-Pony-Popcorn-Gif.gif

Hey Dippy share the popcorn will ya. This is always entertaining

montecore
07-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Montecore Last saw u you were trying to say something at our own forum thread and banned. Couldnt u learn your lesson?

is english your second, third, or fourth language?

montecore
07-10-2013, 01:37 PM
This is 100% correct...

appreciate it.

Dipstik
07-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Montecore, last he saw you were trying to say something at your own forum thread and got banned. Didn't you learn your lesson?

K-Dawg
07-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Both SAS and Rogues Gallery have people that either have hacked or still do some (but are smart about it) so it's not about whether which one is innocent and which is guilty it's a question of how dirty their hands are. A good portion of the regular top 10 teams have hackers (I won't call any syndicates out in public :rolleyes:) so let's not act like this is something shocking. If you're in the right circles then you already know this and if you're not then you'll probably be inclined not to believe it.

Anyway I feel like the threads question was answered so I suggest letting it die before CJ starts his shift in an hour or so and start tossing out bans like they're going out of style :p

Sirius
07-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Soft warning to folks involved. Please note the forum guidelines folks and try to keep things on track and civil.

Closing thread.

/Closed