PDA

View Full Version : iOS Update 3.7.1 Bugs

QueenPin
07-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Hello everyone,

As you may know, we released a new version of the game yesterday, version 3.7.1. We have discovered a couple of small but noticeable bugs after the release.

Rotating buildings makes them disappear
All buildings now appear in the default orientation
All decorations appear to be gone

We already have a fix submitted to Apple that will correct these issues; as soon as Apple approves our submission, the fix will be available to download. In the meantime, here are a few things to keep in mind:

Try not to move your buildings at all. Just hold off until the 3.7.2 fix is out.
Reloading/relaunching the game will make the rotated/disappeared buildings reappear in the default rotation (simply leaving your base then returning doesn't fix it)
Decorations aren't actually gone (they've just all been relocated to the very top of the screen)
If you tried to move buildings while using version 3.7.1, when you update to version 3.7.2 you might see some weird stacking issues where buildings and decorations are overlapping. These can be moved back however you like (i.e. if you moved a building to where there was previously a decoration)
Once you download MWiOS version 3.7.2 with the fixes, everything should appear as it did before.

Thank you everyone for your patience! We plan on getting everything back to normal asap!

S&H Max
07-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the update!

As a droid member should I also be waiting for a new version?

By the way I've play over an hour yesterday after the update and no app crash yet!! Say thanks to the devoloppers maybe good words will help them find the time to fix stats for droid!

QueenPin
07-10-2013, 10:45 AM
No, as far as we know, these bugs are not happening for Android players, only iOS.

Twitch
07-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Ever since the update yesterday, I cannot log in, crime city still works, but modern war will not load. Any ideas? Yes I restarted already.

gems63
07-10-2013, 11:12 AM
I have the same problem as Twitch. Have't been able to log in since yesterday.
Do they have a fix for that?

QueenPin
07-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Hey guys,

We've found the root of the connection issue. A fix for it will also be included in v3.7.2.

Hang in there!

Twitch
07-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Good news, it's driving me crazy, I had a lot going on.

sirdirty11
07-10-2013, 03:46 PM
No, as far as we know, these bugs are not happening for Android players, only iOS.

Queen-

Thank you for the update!

I would like to ask if an android update is immanent. We cannot look at at new recruits stats, inventory, or photo. Photo doesnt matter, but just as a holistic view of whats going on.

Example:

New recruit John Doe
I see his German flag and level 53
I see his record just fine.
Under assets, I see:
Allies 500
# units 0
Alliance Attack 0
Alliance Defense 0
Income per hour 0
Money 140000

I have seen other people report this as well on Droid. Can you confirm you see this as well, or can I be of any help and provide more detail?

Thank you

ElectroDan
07-11-2013, 03:39 AM
Do you not test your updates before you release them? Where is the quality control guys?

Badass action man
07-11-2013, 09:51 AM
loss of faction members as allies. also one of my faction members had a 1000 plus allies and has been dropped to 300 which significantly reduced his stats and will mess us up come war time. stat variations between devices. accidentlyc purchasing things with gold. i lost my war factory, just disappeared...hav since bought a new one although ive lost all that time from levelling it up n cash upgrding it. wen i log in my base screen is messed up, hav to go out of base and then enter back into base. everything u mentioned too. every time u update u create as many problems as u solve, if i dont laugh ill cry.

Badass action man
07-11-2013, 09:55 AM
can u pls alphabetise units and allies lists. sick of spending ages searching for my allies bases and playing wheres wally when i earn a new unit. maybe a search function in allies list too. focus on customer service not jus profit margins. if u wish u can employ me. ill be ur soul and ur common sense n ill do a thorough COMPETENT job.

DaBoss!
07-11-2013, 05:44 PM
When I get this new update that you guys are making for the building and decoration bug, will all my
decorations go back to where they originally where, or do I have to move them by myself.(I really don't feel like moving 1,000 barrels to make a fish again)

baucoin007
07-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Is there now a confirmation for using gold to speed up base expansions and vault increases?

Badass action man
07-11-2013, 08:30 PM
they will need 10000 more tickets before they put a confirm button on all gold purchases. fixing it all in one go is jus common sense. i bet u a mars bar its not done