PDA

View Full Version : Differing stats showing for a player - Anyone understand this?

warrends
07-10-2013, 04:29 AM
So I was poking around my faction mates' bases and stats and such and I discovered something strange. All of this is using very rounded numbers, but they are grossly near the true numbers.

For one of my faction mates when I see his stats via our faction view he reads A/D = 300k/300k.

Then I go to his base via my allies list. There he reads A/D = 400K/500K.

Then he says what he sees himself is A/D = 500K/600K.

So three different sets of stats for the same guy. I did this with another faction mate as well (luckily most of my faction mates are on the first page of my allies list, so easy to find) and got the same results.

What I am assuming is that the first, via our faction view, the lowest numbers, are his raw stats with no bonuses whatsoever; just pure raw stats. And the last, the largest numbers, what he sees, are his total stats with every bonus he has, both personal and faction. And the middle? I assume his stats with either his personal bonuses or his faction bonuses, but not both. But which?

Regardless, there are a slew of things wrong with this:

1) When attacking or raiding a random player, we used to see, I believe, only their raw stats. So you were taking a chance that they didn't have personal bonuses and faction bonuses built up too high, nor that he had tons of defense skill points. Now, it appears that when we go to another player's base to raid or attack we see his true full stats. No (well, little) randomness and no "take your chances" any more.

2) Multiple stat numbers for the same player. What are they? What are real? And are one or more not real, say a code bug?

3) Via faction view we should be able to see all of our faction mates' *total* A/D stats with all bonuses. This appears to be the opposite right now. And when we go to a random player's base we should only see their raw stats. This appears to be the opposite right now.

Does anyone understand this or have any insights into this? Has anyone else seen this? It's kind of frustrating and irritating. OK ... very frustrating and irritating. I liked the guessing game we used to have. And I had much better luck back then as well.

heal
07-10-2013, 04:39 AM
I looked at my mates stats with my android account, then my ios account and found out what he sees. They were all different, so I'm not sure what to believe and whether the stats are boosted or not.

ffp
07-10-2013, 04:43 AM
We see the same thing. The latest android update inflate the stats even more than before. The IOS stats are the closest to true values IMHO.

S&H Max
07-10-2013, 04:59 AM
For one of my faction mates when I see his stats via our faction view he reads A/D = 300k/300k.

Your IOS those are is raw stats

Then I go to his base via my allies list. There he reads A/D = 400K/500K.

Your IOS those are is boosted stats

Then he says what he sees himself is A/D = 500K/600K.

He is droid those are random numbers!

please confirm your IOS and he is Droid but I'm guessing i'm close!

warrends
07-10-2013, 05:02 AM
I am iOS. Unsure, but I think he is Droid. Seriously? Random numbers??? That's just ... If that is true then I don't really know what to say.

S&H Max
07-10-2013, 05:08 AM
I've been playing this game for a while and only 2 weeks Droid saw their stats and a data push all broke it, those are maybe not random cause theyr are always inflated their is one of the bonus that dont count the rigth way.

When you do your faction rooster every droid need to team-up with a IOS and ally him so he can have is real value! You usually get use to it, but every droid player need to remember that is stats are inflated so he dont get piss off when Gree fix it (hopefully soon)

Also a good way for droid players to know their attack is a cash hit on boss, cause with all the flux in attack you would need to do probably an average on over 30 or 40 to have a valid idea!

Hooligany
07-10-2013, 08:24 AM
It's normal