PDA

View Full Version : Faction recruitment - the dilemas continued - merge or aquire?

HGF69
07-10-2013, 04:22 AM
Following on from the difficulties of recruitment, I think more factions are gonna hit this issue.

We have potentially 10 spaces out of 52 (burnouts, leavers, holidays). As a top 100 faction we ain't gonna give up superb bonuses but finding 10 strong members is hard.

So I've tried recruiting the strongest 10 members of wailing factions in the top 250-500, no biters, surely there must be some people?

Half the top 100 are trying desperately trying to recruit strong players from lower factions and they don't seem to realise.

Are there no factions out there with more than 5 strong people looking to jump ship? Because there are a lot of higher factions looking for you.

warrends
07-10-2013, 04:33 AM
We are a generally top 500 or top 750 faction. We have several members with easily top 100 faction stats. But they stay with us because they simply love our group. We've gotten to know each other. We banter and have become on-line/virtual friends. So remember that it's not always only about the game. There is a strong social aspect to this as well.

S&H Max
07-10-2013, 05:36 AM
HGF : For the same reason you top 5 members wont come join a top 25 factions, they probably meet the requirements without problem!

Anyway the points your rigth about is with lots of players quitting the game sooner or later their will be too much factions, so people with only half a rooster surely need to merge with each others, but usually its always the same issue, no one want to go in the other team faction they always want them to come to theirs!

Tournai
07-10-2013, 05:52 AM
I said this already months ago! GREE MUST SUPPORT OFFiCIAL MERGES!

Only in that form the game will be more fun, and much more competitive

warrends
07-10-2013, 06:32 AM
HGF : For the same reason you top 5 members wont come join a top 25 factions, they probably meet the requirements without problem!

Anyway the points your rigth about is with lots of players quitting the game sooner or later their will be too much factions, so people with only half a rooster surely need to merge with each others, but usually its always the same issue, no one want to go in the other team faction they always want them to come to theirs!

"... half a rooster ..."
Sorry but I just had to point that out ...

S&H Max
07-10-2013, 06:39 AM
lol that got me hungy, had to google rooster to know how it translate in french but yep thats funnier than roster!

HGF69
07-10-2013, 06:54 AM

I'm sure many of us could make the top 25 jump easy with our stats but I reckon we spend more gold in BoS outwith wars on LTQs etc and we would get booted if it was on WD points alone. Too many teams still put such a high emphasis on the wars.

I do take the points being made about it being social groups and friendship because that is part of BoS and its former members. And also the point about factions wanting to merge but on their own terms with leadership being the issue.

So soon I predict a lot of half empty factions when there needn't be.

Roscoe782
07-10-2013, 07:14 AM
We are having the same problem with burnout. We had multiple spots open up at roughly the same time after Poland. Even with hard recruiting, we have only replaced 2 members and still have around 5 spots as well to fill.

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 07:25 AM

Anyway the points your rigth about is with lots of players quitting the game sooner or later their will be too much factions, so people with only half a rooster surely need to merge with each others, but usually its always the same issue, no one want to go in the other team faction they always want them to come to theirs! i found a aweosme recruit from a top 250 that joined our faction and he puts up 250k wd to.so they are out there jsut gotta get them..gotta find the ones willing to spend and wants to spend..they are already spedning in those lower factions for BS prizes..so when they jump to a 25-50 and see the stat gain they love it..well at least the guy i got to join KYS loves it

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 07:27 AM
I'm sure many of us could make the top 25 jump easy with our stats but I reckon we spend more gold in BoS outwith wars on LTQs etc and we would get booted if it was on WD points alone. Too many teams still put such a high emphasis on the wars.

I do take the points being made about it being social groups and friendship because that is part of BoS and its former members. And also the point about factions wanting to merge but on their own terms with leadership being the issue.

So soon I predict a lot of half empty factions when there needn't be. most of our memebers stopped LTQ all ur doing is makeing ur self weaker by lvling up..i did it and now im suffering for it..cost me dbl the amt bc now i have reached lvl 250 and i get a max of 200wd per hit..even on lvl 250 players im lucky to see a 300 point hit..i wouldnt do the ltq all the way thur if i was u all..cheapest thing i found for me is the rivals event..for 1300gold on the 2 rival events i gained 50k in stats

LoveAndPeace
07-10-2013, 07:41 AM
We are a generally top 500 or top 750 faction. We have several members with easily top 100 faction stats. But they stay with us because they simply love our group. We've gotten to know each other. We banter and have become on-line/virtual friends. So remember that it's not always only about the game. There is a strong social aspect to this as well.

Exactly!
And thé more time you spend together, thé more reluctant
People become to leave. It's like band of brothers now -
it's gotten very personal.
Compared to our chatting, the time in war is just a tiny break.
The ones who wanted to fight left already,
so I don't think there'll be much movement now.

Thief
07-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Pretty sure the only one that doesn't have this problem is PUN. (not to say they don't have burnouts)

Pro
07-10-2013, 08:59 AM
It's everywhere. There are many new LLP players who were once in teams from 500 and up. They bailed and have started over, I know of a few who were once spenders and now play for free as they see what they were missing and what they were wasting. The constant events, the forced xp is forcing the game to collapse upon itself. We see it but Gree does not or does not care.

Thommyknocker
07-10-2013, 11:26 AM
We did a successful merger.
Toughest part is finding other people who like to play as a team. Still a lot of lone wolf attitude around

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 11:31 AM
It's everywhere. There are many new LLP players who were once in teams from 500 and up. They bailed and have started over, I know of a few who were once spenders and now play for free as they see what they were missing and what they were wasting. The constant events, the forced xp is forcing the game to collapse upon itself. We see it but Gree does not or does not care. why should they care when are throwing money at them left and right..by the time as u say the game will be over it wont matter to them..they will have their billions of dollars and we are the the ones laffed at..if it was my company i would be same way..be like HAHA look at them how dumb they just throwing thier money at us begging us to to take it

PITA4PRES
07-10-2013, 11:50 AM
It's everywhere. There are many new LLP players who were once in teams from 500 and up. They bailed and have started over, I know of a few who were once spenders and now play for free as they see what they were missing and what they were wasting. The constant events, the forced xp is forcing the game to collapse upon itself. We see it but Gree does not or does not care.

I agree completely with this. If Gree would listen to their players, they could be in a better position financially. I get that there will always be people willing to spend money to buy gold, but they need to reconsider the fact that people have stopped spending and why. I don't necessarily have a problem with the number of events they have between wars but rather the frequency with which they have them. As soon as one ends, another one begins leaving no breathing room. I would support 2 events simultaneously such as an LTQ or PVP coupled with a box or boss event. You need to complete PVP or missions to get the box or trigger the boss anyway, so you can kill two birds with one stone. They could then at least give us a day or two between events to rest. That would provide a breather for players and take a lot of stress out of the game and possibly make the game enjoyable again for a lot of players. It may even get some people to come back to the game. Alas Gree will probably not listen because they don't really seem to care about what the players really want.

LoveAndPeace
07-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Those in fear game could be closed..
Friend told me Japan's biz newspaper Nikkei reported last week,
Grees planning to stop 20 low yielding games..

keeskiller
07-10-2013, 01:33 PM

same for me and my faction.

I really understand your thoughts.. I am wandering for players from a top 1000/1500 faction.. Looking to improve my top 500-750 faction..

HGF69
07-11-2013, 04:05 AM
Well if there are any 300+ A/D players thinking of a change, you know where we are.

The next lot of results after Poland will be interesting.

I am a cow
07-11-2013, 05:38 AM
And that is why you have a sister faction to call upon we have one so if we have empty slots we will call for them, speaking of which those guys did great!

HGF69
07-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Bravehearts Training Camp will fill a few slots in BoS but I think we are all talking about the future and the fact strong players are few and thin and in good factions they don't wanna leave which is understandable. Thanks Cow they did do well, did u meet them?