PDA

View Full Version : Guild Quest rewards at max level

600RR
07-10-2013, 03:14 AM
So currently we get exp at max guild level despite it having no effect or benefit to members or guild. Why not change that so once max level is acheived a substantial gold reward replaces the redundant EXP. That way the guild still benefits and can work together to gain more bonuses and guardians. I see no downfall to this idea and as long as the gold is paid directly into the guilds gold fund there should be no issues.

Please note: Gold rewards should ONLY be applied at max level.

600RR
07-11-2013, 04:23 AM
Maybe i'll get more support when there's actually another guild at max level in the same situation. Suppose it's hard to understand why this is an issue when you're not in the predicament.

Thatzme
07-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Bump, quests are updating for nothing in guild lol

yyace
07-11-2013, 07:10 AM
Maybe i'll get more support when there's actually another guild at max level in the same situation. Suppose it's hard to understand why this is an issue when you're not in the predicament.

your probably going to be waiting for a while

L C
07-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Not sure why you are asking for a lot of participation on this topic, but guess I'm the fish on the line...

I think you are most likely S.O.L.:
1) Nothing for us all individually after level 100 really (though the game is still playable, so comparison is accurate)
2) max guild level in other GREE games hasn't prompted them to add anything
3) you're the only guild up there, or even close
4) bigger problem is the hacking, glitching, data location, and upcoming guild wars - so devs' time is spent elsewhere

That said, I can fully appreciate your view that there should be something else to do, but I would be very surprised to see anything done about it. Sorry man.
Only suggestion I can think of for you is that maybe you should rotate down to your lower guilds and have you time and money work towards their causes. I know that's not much, but if you hadn't considered it yet, then at least it's an option.

G'luck and hope you still find the enjoyment in the game even if you're stuck in this predicament (not really a bad one to be in at least)

Edit: already regretting posting this a little, as I'm anticipating someone thinking there is some derogatory of suggested meanings here...I assure you (whomever you may be) that there is not.

Eunuchorn
07-11-2013, 11:55 AM
I will happily continue wracking up MVPs in the hope they are later implemented as some sort of currency. Game on.

ang1977
07-14-2013, 02:23 AM
Hi guys, just back gaming for some time ago, a question about guild.

Does the elemental boosts stack? or it's automated adjusting to the higher boost %?

Lord Ash
07-14-2013, 10:01 AM
I like this idea too.... Guild gold reward makes sense... Another thing why cap the guild levels at all especially at 75 with 40 members doesn't really make sense

And we r right behind u currently 56 and leveling daily

Bearsuo
07-14-2013, 11:08 AM
I like this idea too.... Guild gold reward makes sense... Another thing why cap the guild levels at all especially at 75 with 40 members doesn't really make sense

And we r right behind u currently 56 and leveling daily

There's a lot of incentive to join an established guild - someone with, say, 10% to all five elements - to a free agent, why would you not join that and instead a newer guild with 7%, 6%, 3%, 5%, 7%. A guild with substantially more members could basically be "the" guild, removing any competition or point to the feature to 99% of the playerbase.

Eunuchorn
07-14-2013, 01:08 PM
There's a lot of incentive to join an established guild - someone with, say, 10% to all five elements - to a free agent, why would you not join that and instead a newer guild with 7%, 6%, 3%, 5%, 7%. A guild with substantially more members could basically be "the" guild, removing any competition or point to the feature to 99% of the playerbase.

Why do you think a guild w/ 10% all bonuses would just let anyone in though?

Bearsuo
07-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Why do you think a guild w/ 10% all bonuses would just let anyone in though?

I didn't say anything about letting anyone in. RR with 40 slots is fairly selective about membership. You would be, would you not, less selective with 80 slots, right? Sure, you wouldn't let every Tom, Richard, and Bearsuo join, but an empty slot is useless to you. Not that you'd necessarily recruit to full, but you wouldn't sit at 42 members, would you? If you had 120 slots, you'd be even less selective.. I mean, how many Eunuchorns, 600RRs, Thatzmes can possibly be playing? and so on, and so on; but more gold for more elemental bonuses sooner is advantageous to you, isn't it? Why wouldn't you recruit as many best of the best candidates you could? Supposing, of course, that "reduced standards" doesn't get us somewhere silly in the hypothetical, ie., level 21s with a steam wizard armor.

And each one will come out of the other guilds and their ability to compete. Which, if you had more slots, would be a winning strategy purely on the basis of denial.

Sir William
07-14-2013, 02:35 PM
I didn't say anything about letting anyone in. RR with 40 slots is fairly selective about membership. You would be, would you not, less selective with 80 slots, right? Sure, you wouldn't let every Tom, Richard, and Bearsuo join, but an empty slot is useless to you. Not that you'd necessarily recruit to full, but you wouldn't sit at 42 members, would you? If you had 120 slots, you'd be even less selective.. I mean, how many Eunuchorns, 600RRs, Thatzmes can possibly be playing? and so on, and so on; but more gold for more elemental bonuses sooner is advantageous to you, isn't it? Why wouldn't you recruit as many best of the best candidates you could? Supposing, of course, that "reduced standards" doesn't get us somewhere silly in the hypothetical, ie., level 21s with a steam wizard armor.

And each one will come out of the other guilds and their ability to compete. Which, if you had more slots, would be a winning strategy purely on the basis of denial.

Add me in game man. I've enjoyed reading your posts recently.

XBB-QVG-PNM

Bearsuo
07-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Add me in game man. I've enjoyed reading your posts recently.

XBB-QVG-PNM

We've been friends for a long time, FYI. I realize I'm unrecognizeable in my newbish Crius duds but for some inexplicable reason I thought E/A would never be useful. An armor that's weak to itself! ... I'm better now.

Edit: You asked for help on Sasquatch, in the official thread. I sent you a friend request then, because that's what bears do.

Sir William
07-14-2013, 03:20 PM
We've been friends for a long time, FYI. I realize I'm unrecognizeable in my newbish Crius duds but for some inexplicable reason I thought E/A would never be useful. An armor that's weak to itself! ... I'm better now.

Edit: You asked for help on Sasquatch, in the official thread. I sent you a friend request then, because that's what bears do.

Ah my mistake then.

But hey, it's a testament to your kindness and helpfulness that I was just remarking upon.

Bearsuo
07-14-2013, 03:25 PM
Ah my mistake then.

But hey, it's a testament to your kindness and helpfulness that I was just remarking upon.

I'm just cleverer than the average bear. Help a lower level person, they get gear and become higher level and can return the favor. AND are grateful to boot! Such a scam!

Skij
07-14-2013, 03:38 PM
@Bearsuo after reading most of your responses in threads i have to agree with you on pretty much all of them! Your logical thinking and multiple perspective on things is always a great read.

Eunuchorn
07-14-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm just cleverer than the average bear. Help a lower level person, they get gear and become higher level and can return the favor. AND are grateful to boot! Such a scam!

This is exactly why it wouldn't be a huge issue. W/ the randomness of chests anyone can & will become a viable opponent eventually. Like in all Gree games, the gem spenders will always win. It's not that I don't 100% agree w/ you, but 40 slots & lvl 75 cap just seems...random. 50/100 would make more sense.

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpsb36675f3.png

Bearsuo
07-14-2013, 05:45 PM
This is exactly why it wouldn't be a huge issue. W/ the randomness of chests anyone can & will become a viable opponent eventually. Like in all Gree games, the gem spenders will always win. It's not that I don't 100% agree w/ you, but 40 slots & lvl 75 cap just seems...random. 50/100 would make more sense.

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s657/TehEunuchorn/null_zpsb36675f3.png

If your argument is that 40 is a jive talking number and 100 - matching plevel soft cap - and 50 - half - follows, then I agree. Although I think it may be worthy to wait guild war implementation, in case it favors raw numbers and then 40 is enough of an advantage over all the 1-5 guilds for anybody.

Eunuchorn
07-14-2013, 08:11 PM
Meh, they will tier battle pairings no matter what so that's a non issue

Bearsuo
07-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Meh, they will tier battle pairings no matter what so that's a non issue

What you say does not well translate for those of us who do not play other GREE games.

sirlordturk
11-06-2013, 02:42 AM

because the noobs would get easily killed and score extra war points for your enemy. aim high fry bigger fish don't let the weakest link break the chain .. bla bla i can go on all night

taylor1993
11-06-2013, 04:34 AM
So currently we get exp at max guild level despite it having no effect or benefit to members or guild. Why not change that so once max level is acheived a substantial gold reward replaces the redundant EXP. That way the guild still benefits and can work together to gain more bonuses and guardians. I see no downfall to this idea and as long as the gold is paid directly into the guilds gold fund there should be no issues.

Please note: Gold rewards should ONLY be applied at max level.

I agree, this is a good suggestion. DPA is maxed as well. It would be very beneficial for us as we currently could use the gold to purchase more bonuses. I do have one question, a little stupid but I never bothered to look for the answer, do guild element bonuses max at 10%?

Damn I just noticed that someone resurrected this thread.... :0