PDA

View Full Version : Can we get some LTBs too?

My2cents
07-10-2013, 02:56 AM
New $ buildings have shown to be a great success in MW and CC. Why has KA been left out? Gree hates campers so this will bring those campers out and gain them some xp in the process. Give us a chance of having more income to donate for the relatively expensive guild bonuses.

This will also reward the long time players with something only they can afford or make the newbies spend insane amounts of real money to get the gold.

Sim
07-10-2013, 03:15 AM
There are coming, hold on...

"What's New in Version 1.9

Introducing Limited Time Guild Quests! Now you can participate in quests that contribute to your guild's overall requirements.

Your monster kills can contribute to the overall guild quests!
Work with your guild members to complete item collections quests.
Build a guild empire! Some quests may require new buildings to be constructed.

Collect guild points to compete within your guild and see who contributes the most to the completion of the Guild Quests.

Guild points are not used to purchase items and are for the sole purpose of in-guild rankings.
Warning: You will lose your guild points if you leave your guild and will not be able to retain them if you rejoin the guild.

Orbs (Guild Contributions)

You can now collect orbs that you contribute to your guild for battles with Raid Bosses in the future. These are bosses that require you to work with your guild to defeat them.
Each orb set will be used to a specific Raid Boss and cannot be used for other future Raid Bosses.

UI design note: The Guild "Donations" button has moved to the Rankings Tab."

So what do you guys think? Is it an answer to this:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?53522-Ideas-for-Guild-Quests-and-Events&highlight=guild+quest

DrQ
07-10-2013, 03:37 AM
Yeah read that.

Imagined it would be something like this.

Collect 10,000 wood by killing monsters
Collect 50,000 rocks by raiding
Collect 1000 steel by winning a mini gw
Collect etc etc etc

Then once ur guild has collected these raw material guild leader can click on building new building. 10 different building, each with its own function. Need a separate icon to see guild layout and the buildings.
New building giving out guild units to be used in gw only.

Then each individual player gets to build a satellite building in their kingdom that mimics a guild building. These satellite building contribute to ur iph

Or something along those lines

jonny0284
07-10-2013, 03:59 AM
Collect 10,000 wood by killing monsters
Collect 50,000 rocks by raiding
Collect 1000 steel by winning a mini gw
Collect etc etc etc

Then once ur guild has collected these raw material guild leader can click on building new building. 10 different building, each with its own function. Need a separate icon to see guild layout and the buildings.
New building giving out guild units to be used in gw only.

Then each individual player gets to build a satellite building in their kingdom that mimics a guild building. These satellite building contribute to ur iph

I like this. All of it. Keeps the dirtbag campers out. And, a source of income that isn't hacked. Awesome stuff.

larrydavid
07-10-2013, 05:46 AM
I imagine next set of events will include: 2 LTQs, 1 PvP tournament (with both individual and guild rewards), a LTB, and a boss. If that is not enough then you need to download MW, Crime City and get a second account. I am definitely excited about PvP tournys - a great way to bring out the campers and provides an intermediate battle between wars.

Rocco69
07-10-2013, 09:09 PM
and would it really hurt to add a gem producing building? for many once they get the taste of gem usage......

procsyzarc
07-10-2013, 09:19 PM
Gree hates campers so this will bring those campers out and gain them some xp in the process. Give us a chance of having more income to donate for the relatively expensive guild bonuses.

This is the funniest thing I have read. Gree games are the only games where camping is actually a viable strategy and levelling is penalised not rewarded. If you think Gree hates campers try playing any other game ever made, no one would even consider camping an option

Mickeytah
07-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Gree hates campers

Since GREE has rolled back XP in the middle of LTQ and puts out a lot of low XP LTQs, I'm pretty sure they don't hate campers considering they are catering to the vocal campers of the forum.

You know who hates campers? People who didn't camp hate campers.

and would it really hurt to add a gem producing building? for many once they get the taste of gem usage......

Why would a company give out consistent free samples of the product they are trying to sell? I understand giving out a free sample to whet appetites, but not doing it consistently. That would be like McDonald's having a promotion where you could get one free burger a day.

leek
07-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Love your response Mickeytah. +10 like

Nino2
07-11-2013, 01:26 AM
New buildings and raising levels to alleviate the bunching of players at level 200.

Mystogan
07-11-2013, 09:21 PM
During Guild Quests a good option would be too penalize players that do not contribute to the quests and not earning quest points results in them earning more experience then the people that did participate in their guild quests!

For example:

Guild: The Dead of Winter: Level 4, Collect 30 Orc Druid items.

If only 27 members contribute to collecting the 30 drop items then the 3 campers that don't participate still receive the reward but get penalized.

For each drop item and/or kills in the level in this instance is 30 drop items the general exp gained by the players participating which is 3 exp a kill will be doubled for people that didn't participate.

So 6 exp x 30 = 180 experience gained for the one level they did not participate as well as getting the bonus exp for finishing the level like everyone else.

Where as players that at least gained at least 1 or more kills/drop items will only gain the experience for those few units plus the bonus at the end.

This would continue through out each level giving campers more experience from guild quest for punishment for other members doing all the work for them!

what do you guys think?

Shinazueli
07-11-2013, 09:25 PM
Why are we wish listing? Seems kind of pointless. You guys know the only thing Gree cares about.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a526/shinazueli/image_zps87908559.jpg (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/shinazueli/media/image_zps87908559.jpg.html)

EiZ
07-12-2013, 12:40 AM
During Guild Quests a good option would be too penalize players that do not contribute to the quests and not earning quest points results in them earning more experience then the people that did participate in their guild quests!

For example:

Guild: The Dead of Winter: Level 4, Collect 30 Orc Druid items.

If only 27 members contribute to collecting the 30 drop items then the 3 campers that don't participate still receive the reward but get penalized.

For each drop item and/or kills in the level in this instance is 30 drop items the general exp gained by the players participating which is 3 exp a kill will be doubled for people that didn't participate.

So 6 exp x 30 = 180 experience gained for the one level they did not participate as well as getting the bonus exp for finishing the level like everyone else.

Where as players that at least gained at least 1 or more kills/drop items will only gain the experience for those few units plus the bonus at the end.

This would continue through out each level giving campers more experience from guild quest for punishment for other members doing all the work for them!

what do you guys think?

why not just kick the freeloaders out? since most guild are/have players from different timezones, should we punish them for taking a couple of hours sleep during a 3days event? the only thing that bugs me about lvling up is the lower CP gain during war, if they fix that issue i think more players will lvl up faster to have that extra edge during ltqs/guild ltqs?

Mystogan
07-12-2013, 03:10 AM
why not just kick the freeloaders out? since most guild are/have players from different timezones, should we punish them for taking a couple of hours sleep during a 3days event? the only thing that bugs me about lvling up is the lower CP gain during war, if they fix that issue i think more players will lvl up faster to have that extra edge during ltqs/guild ltqs?

There is difference from lechers that do nothing and campers... guys that you know are active but hardly participate yeah just kick them for sure.. but campers the ones that sook about gaining a little experience that hurts them if that little system was implemented. The thing about high level players earning low CP points is because alot of people aren't strong enough to stop LLP hitting them. Everyone wants to mass add alliance members.. what for? unless you have decent units to back up your army. majority of people that mass alliance members are pretty weak generally as well. Maybe in wars if the person has more alliance members and you have less and you beat them you should gain more Conquest points as well!

Technically speaking it is the Alliance Members not your actual level that allows you to become stronger by adding more units level just allows u too add on skill points and more energy so its an advantage in ltq etc so maybe they should change the format too Conquest points being rated off how many AM you have.