PDA

View Full Version : Where are my extras? iOS update fail

Bravo Zulu
07-10-2013, 01:29 AM
Where did all of my base decorations go? My barrels my trees? I am not being funny- but I liked the way it looked. Update wiped them out! I have tons of money invested!! Is this being fixed??

Badass action man
07-10-2013, 02:59 AM
same, i spent two hrs puttin a faction badge on my base with barrels just yesterday n today they wipe all me decorations.

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 03:52 AM
Where did all of my base decorations go? My barrels my trees? I am not being funny- but I liked the way it looked. Update wiped them out! I have tons of money invested!! Is this being fixed?? this is the exact reason i didnt do the update yet..i knew they would be some sort of issue..seems they cannot fix one thing witout messing up 3 other things

iJuiceman
07-10-2013, 04:00 AM
I have also lost all my extras.
Another FAIL from Gree

Maximus2012
07-10-2013, 04:46 AM
Not only have all my extras which I have spent hours arranging gone, most of my buildings have been rotated most facing the same way which makes my base look rubbish and I can no longer rotate buildings.

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 04:54 AM
Not only have all my extras which I have spent hours arranging gone, most of my buildings have been rotated most facing the same way which makes my base look rubbish and I can no longer rotate buildings. i m so glad i didnt do it i knew they would be more issues then what was fixed and rotateing my builds is my pet pieve so i will not be doing the update..and good looking out gree to let the hackers know they are a fix top notch there.. NOT

Golf4life
07-10-2013, 05:21 AM
good lord people.

calm down, they said they are aware of this and fixing it.

can you not be happy that they have implemented something that everyone has been asking for since the beginning? a confirmation button

Captain Steelman
07-10-2013, 05:27 AM
Man, I bought 2 Red Maple Trees, one for SUPERGIRL and one for Kristin at Gree.... They are both gone...the trees that is.... There is, in other words, a gold investment that is gone....

Whats great is that if you dubbel tap the rotate building they disappear..... Only the level sign is left. Kind of easy to hide my composite now....Lol However I guess everyone can see it anyway...

Tournai
07-10-2013, 05:32 AM
Yeah they will fix it! I am glad the game still works!

Golf4life
07-10-2013, 05:34 AM
We're working on this issue right now. Our apologies for that. The fix will be out as soon as possible.

they are already on it and there is already a complaint thread about this

Badass action man
07-10-2013, 09:00 AM
it shouldnt be happening every time there is an update. ppl r right to have a whinge. ppl put big bucks in, they r right to expect this to be soughted b4 they mess every single one of their customers around. out of the hundred or so apps i have this is the only one where they screw it up constantly. at least they r consistent.

they hav a great product, jus wish they had a better service.

my extras dont show up on my base, but i havent moved anything but my allies can still see my extras there so with luck and a little competence from the top we will get it all back

Media
07-10-2013, 12:12 PM
lol...all my cactus gone...:D

Sparky!
07-10-2013, 06:11 PM
I lost all my sandbags too. For about the last 6 months I haven't been able to buy any of the expensive trees anyway, I keep getting the error that I can only have 200 of these (I have none). I sent a ticket in way back when and they responded asking if I still had the issue. I responded with yes I still have the issue and that was the last I heard from them... Maybe it'll get fixed when they fix this issue.

KFH
07-10-2013, 07:39 PM
I lost all my sandbags too. For about the last 6 months I haven't been able to buy any of the expensive trees anyway, I keep getting the error that I can only have 200 of these (I have none). I sent a ticket in way back when and they responded asking if I still had the issue. I responded with yes I still have the issue and that was the last I heard from them... Maybe it'll get fixed when they fix this issue.i get that to, I think it keeps past tree purchases and only allows 200.

Snipe
07-11-2013, 05:36 AM
I don't have decorations so don't see that, but my buildings were all rotated. When I try to rotate back they disappear. Fortunately if I exit the game and reenter they are back (but rotation undone). I guess its a minor thing, but kind of annoying - I actually care about how my base looks.

- Snipe

Sith Lady
07-13-2013, 05:06 PM
Just discovered that all my extras are all packed at the very top of the screen (have to scroll all the way up!), out of the buildable area. Maybe they have been there all this time along...
And they like to stay there. If you try to put them back in place, they will just return there after you close and reopen the game.