PDA

View Full Version : New Update - Fixes Profile Stat Glitch?

MattThomas08
07-09-2013, 07:20 PM
New update out. Description says it fixes the glitch of viewing profile stats (IE Raw stats) that don't reflect actual server stats.

YMMV

http://i39.tinypic.com/jkg0v9.jpg

CohibAA
07-09-2013, 07:31 PM
I am afraid of what else may now be broken... I can deal with missing syndicate bonuses in the rival view for a little while.

PawnXIIX
07-09-2013, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't call it a glitch but I REALLY hope that it now re-factors the bonuses in. I don't know why they keep taking the bonuses away, this is the 3rd or 4th time their stance on whether or not to show the bonuses is factored into the screen.

Loading it up now... Here's hoping...

EDIT: I just attacked somebody who had 137k showing and 134k actual... I hope this is a common theme for everybody else :D

CohibAA
07-09-2013, 07:54 PM
I am on CCHD, Version 3.7 HD Content Version 20130708_1 Build 370.30.

No problems loading. Stats don't show bonuses on rival or mafia. Also, I can't see decorations on some of my mafia friends' hoods. :-/

No major issues, though.

CohibAA
07-09-2013, 08:29 PM
My app store now stores 3.7.1 available for CCHD. Give it a shot... can't be worse than that screenshot for a week.

MattThomas08
07-09-2013, 08:30 PM
It's been like that for at least a week. I'm no English major, but "a few moments" surely must be a shorter length of time than 168+ hours. :confused:

It's actually physics:

It is possible to define moments for random variables in a more general fashion than moments for real values—see moments in metric spaces. The moment of a function, without further explanation, usually refers to the above expression with c = 0.
Usually, except in the special context of the problem of moments, the function f(x) will be a probability density function. The nth moment about zero of a probability density function f(x) is the expected value of Xn and is called a raw moment or crude moment.[1] The moments about its mean μ are called central moments; these describe the shape of the function, independently of translation.
If f is a probability density function, then the value of the integral above is called the nth moment of the probability distribution. More generally, if F is a cumulative probability distribution function of any probability distribution, which may not have a density function, then the nth moment of the probability distribution is given by the Riemann–Stieltjes integral.

So you see, you've got to discover F before you can figure out how many (n) moments it will take. Maybe. Something like that.

CohibAA
07-09-2013, 08:33 PM
It's actually physics:

It is possible to define moments for random variables in a more general fashion than moments for real values—see moments in metric spaces. The moment of a function, without further explanation, usually refers to the above expression with c = 0.
Usually, except in the special context of the problem of moments, the function f(x) will be a probability density function. The nth moment about zero of a probability density function f(x) is the expected value of Xn and is called a raw moment or crude moment.[1] The moments about its mean μ are called central moments; these describe the shape of the function, independently of translation.
If f is a probability density function, then the value of the integral above is called the nth moment of the probability distribution. More generally, if F is a cumulative probability distribution function of any probability distribution, which may not have a density function, then the nth moment of the probability distribution is given by the Riemann–Stieltjes integral.

So you see, you've got to discover F before you can figure out how many (n) moments it will take. Maybe. Something like that.

http://www.troll.me/images/hulk-smash/hulk-no-like-wall-of-text-hulk-smash-wall-of-text.jpg

BigMoney
07-09-2013, 09:49 PM
It's actually physics:

If it's physics, why did you use the probability definition of "moment"? :rolleyes:

mahi250
07-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Its fixed...confirmed

Trev
07-10-2013, 01:13 AM
the most important fix is the rivals list obviously this is not fixed. i do hope gree do not do another pvp event before this gets sorted. its unfair on the higher level people.

OttomanEmpire
07-10-2013, 01:39 AM
It's fixed for rivals but not for syndicate members. I still see raw stats when I look syndicate members.

Dennis B
07-10-2013, 02:32 AM
Yup, and same thing when visiting friends. Still raw stats. Irritating!

It's fixed for rivals but not for syndicate members. I still see raw stats when I look syndicate members.

Feng1234
07-10-2013, 03:24 AM
It's actually physics:

Lol. Worth a reply.

Cass
07-10-2013, 07:40 AM
I got this update and it fixes my rivals stats from what I can see but, I still can't see the correct stats for people in my syndicate. Which is what really matters as we can't keep up of individual progress without requesting screen shots from everyone regularly. Hopefully this gets fixed soon too!!! Fingers crossed :)

kingofwale
07-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Gree.. Come on and get your act together.

My defense according to my screen is 440K, according to others is 330K.

That's 100K difference. How can we play Syndicate war when everyone is showing different things???

dr007
07-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Why has gree broken the game? LOL. The fix for correct display of stats was not an issue until gree broke it. Rival list was never an issue until gree broke it. Robbery glitch was never an issue but gree broke it. Funny, with some of these issues, they have no clue how to fix. Can't you simply revert to a time in history when it worked and go from there?

Big Joe
07-10-2013, 10:23 AM
I did the update on my iPhone 4, and now the app has crashed 3 times in roughly 10 mins....

GU7 F4WK3S
07-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Is anyone else seeing rivals with less than 500 mafia on their list? Every rival for me has 500. Wondering if players can hide under a 499 glitch now.