PDA

View Full Version : MW Update... don't do it

General Maximus
07-09-2013, 05:18 PM
I can appreciate game improvements... especially ones to eliminate hackers or cheaters, and having a confirm gold purchase button is a great idea!

But now you can't rotate any buildings on iOS with the new update... all your buildings will be oriented/rotated from their original direction you purchase them in.

I've tried force closing the app too. When you do rotate them it makes your buildings disappear, and then when you log out and back in... poof! like you've never touched the buildings at all.

Sure hope they fix this!

Hondo
07-09-2013, 05:24 PM
If I was a hacker, would I do an update that says hack fix?

Golf4life
07-09-2013, 05:27 PM
they are going to have to if they want access to future events...

bigman
07-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Haha my biulding r in visbell

Starling
07-09-2013, 05:36 PM
I stack my buildings on top of each other. So when I get raided its like playing Jenga!

Chikin
07-09-2013, 05:38 PM
I stack my buildings on top of each other. So when I get raided its like playing Jenga!

Ha good one!!

TheOracle
07-09-2013, 06:05 PM
We're working on this issue right now. Our apologies for that. The fix will be out as soon as possible.

Ssne
07-09-2013, 06:10 PM
We're working on this issue right now. Our apologies for that. The fix will be out as soon as possible.

No worries. Just roll them out and let us beta testers give you feedback on what's broken. No need to QA it in-house prior.

Golf4life
07-09-2013, 06:24 PM
so even if there was a slight issue..props to Gree for listening to customers about a confirm button.

Unfortunately it got me one last time before the update :'(

General Maximus
07-09-2013, 06:38 PM

Thank you! And an info share... nothing changed despite a force quit of the app and a reboot on the device.

JimmyThePick
07-09-2013, 06:39 PM
so even if there was a slight issue..props to Gree for listening to customers about a confirm button. (

^ HUGE, HUGE improvement there! Thank you!!

Peppers
07-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Thank you! And an info share... nothing changed despite a force quit of the app and a reboot on the device.

Max, thanks for working the bugs out of the update! Let me know when it works ;)

Miss you!

KFH
07-09-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm happy they did the conformation, it came one day to late. Thanks for the heads up on the update, ill wait till it gets fixed

yangs
07-09-2013, 07:31 PM
yeiks mine just got a message "The item you tried to buy is no longer available", Please fix it ASAP, thank you

dustin5104
07-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Can an admin please answer this? Is there any sort of quality control systems in place for updates or do they just send them out right when they are finished? I understand that's accidents happen, but this is beginning to become a common theme. On the other hand, thank you for letting us know the update issue is being looked at.

ffp
07-09-2013, 09:04 PM

http://i.imgur.com/vpsAfsl.jpg

Perilous
07-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Whenever I collect from my buildings and go to vault, it resets. Therefore I cannot collect from my buildings and vault the cash.

Led
07-09-2013, 09:07 PM
I did the update then two hours later I can't log in. Anyone else have this problem?

Noghri_ViR
07-09-2013, 09:11 PM
I did the update then two hours later I can't log in. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes I was just going to report this. I logged in, opened a box and it sat there forever doing nothing. I quit the game and now it just sits at the load screen. Even forced it to quit and then rebooted my device

This sucks. Hope we get more event time for being beta testers like this

Snibes
07-09-2013, 09:12 PM

So, in the IOS/Android update thread, there's quite a few people with this problem. However, I think Gree has been overtasked with the "Huge problem" of building orientation. Meanwhile, those of us that can't log in, can't play...

dustin5104
07-09-2013, 09:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vpsAfsl.jpg

How much did that artic rig and anniversary building cost to build and what's the payout?

Led
07-09-2013, 09:15 PM
This is frustrating..

Snibes
07-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Whenever I collect from my buildings and go to vault, it resets. Therefore I cannot collect from my buildings and vault the cash.

Sorry man, I don't mean to laugh, but I would LOVE to run into you in game... that's if I could log in, another minor bug...

Poopenshire
07-09-2013, 09:17 PM
I cannot get in game either.

BulletProof Tiger
07-09-2013, 09:17 PM
The update means these guys won't be able to hack anymore?! Good job, Gree!!!

crazeejay
07-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Its back up now

ffp
07-09-2013, 09:27 PM
How much did that artic rig and anniversary building cost to build and what's the payout?

Dunno, not my base. I didn't start playing until they were having a run out sale of Alexandria. I do know the anniversary L10 pays $9mil per raid.

Noghri_ViR
07-09-2013, 09:30 PM
The update means these guys won't be able to hack anymore?! Good job, Gree!!!

They fixed the ability to hack the game by adding a bug that prevents people to log in. If you can't log in then you can't hack. It's perfect!!!!!

Wai
07-09-2013, 09:52 PM
I think its a fantastic development. If people can't log in then neither can the hackers. Great fix to the hacker problem Mr Gree.

A stack of people with massively reduced stats because of the allies bug. (they are not assisting with that)

A stack of people that cant use the faction forum at all. (they say they are working on it)

A stack of people that can't load the game or if they can, can do little else. (I assume they are working on it?)

Might be very few factions competing at their potential this war. $ = less

papapoey
07-09-2013, 10:16 PM
there cs sucks and response time is ridiculous

Tito89
07-09-2013, 10:36 PM
my jinai facilities have vanished, i hope i can still collect from them.

MadFox
07-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Oh , gree... You really should send auto apologies with each event and update...
There has been an error every single time...
Quality control, beta test, someone check the texts for typos twice....all this could help

Mcdoc
07-10-2013, 12:46 AM
Well - the good news is - we might all get another 50 free Gold as an apology - LoL

Badass action man
07-10-2013, 01:03 AM
50? more like a vault!!!, ive lost all my decorations which i spent a couple hrs on yesty making it look fully sick. I wish i had of checked the forum b4 u updated. SNAFU should be GREEs slogan. also used gold by accident n it refilled my stammina which was of no use to me, wish i had my gold. Y ON EARTH DONT THEY TEST THESE UPDATES B4 THEY SCREW UP EVERYONES GAME.

Badass action man
07-10-2013, 02:57 AM
Oh , gree... You really should send auto apologies with each event and update...
There has been an error every single time...
Quality control, beta test, someone check the texts for typos twice....all this could help
if u dont laugh u will cry

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 03:53 AM
Well - the good news is - we might all get another 50 free Gold as an apology - LoL LOL or 300 gold for spending at least 650 to get those boost units that didnt work..hoorah gree ur the best

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 03:55 AM
50? more like a vault!!!, ive lost all my decorations which i spent a couple hrs on yesty making it look fully sick. I wish i had of checked the forum b4 u updated. SNAFU should be GREEs slogan. also used gold by accident n it refilled my stammina which was of no use to me, wish i had my gold. Y ON EARTH DONT THEY TEST THESE UPDATES B4 THEY SCREW UP EVERYONES GAME. i told the ppl in my faction i wouldnt do the update im sure there will be a few bug fixes in the update but at the same time 5 more bugs will be created..so i have not did it..and FYI gree if u gonna do things that will stop hackers do not put HACKER FIX in the update..im sure they will jump right on that and be like oh ok they gona fix the hack ok then lol come on gree basic stuff guys

Blade of 3
07-10-2013, 07:43 AM
They should add "Also, app may not work." to the end of the new fixes.

HACKETT
07-10-2013, 07:51 AM

My app won't even update, and now will not let me in... Tried delete and reinstall and now won't download 😩

& The Horse U Rode In On
07-10-2013, 07:54 AM
I kind of like the counter-intelligence aspect of it. I have a base full of little black circles with numbers in them. Good luck guessing what to waste your stamina on bwaaa hahahahahaha

Badass action man
07-10-2013, 09:05 AM
I kind of like the counter-intelligence aspect of it. I have a base full of little black circles with numbers in them. Good luck guessing what to waste your stamina on bwaaa hahahahahaha

classic stuff, gold

Alaneapen
07-10-2013, 09:13 AM
I can tell they shortened money buildings. My composites factory is now visible when it wasn't before. Change it back gree.

Jerle
07-10-2013, 10:35 AM
If I was a hacker, would I do an update that says hack fix?

Actually 99% of that is server-side and has been in effect for a while. So no, failing to update won't allow people to avoid it for this or other future releases.