PDA

View Full Version : The end of SUP is near, earn eternal fame!

Ferr
07-09-2013, 03:06 PM
It has been anticipated by many. The waters have been tested once and created fear amongst SUP's members. From then on the Emperors have cruised on their nr 2 position saving gold and energy for the final push.

Who does not want to liberate this game from the evil darkness, from bullying tyrants from those who think they own you, from those who despice you, from those who use you, from those who manipulate you and from those who turned rudeness and aggression into a game philosophy?

This summer, the end of SUP is imminent and those who wish to be a part of it still have some time to join that heroic moment. Many top players of various independent factions have already pledged their commitment if called upon and when you think you are worthy of it, do not hesitate and act now.

Points scored will be in the records books. History will be made. If you wish to meet "the 300" at the Hot Gates and want to compete on levels unfathomable, then contact THE RIPPER or any of the Emperors you know and you will be shown the way to eternal fame.

Yours,

procsyzarc
07-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Sounds like a good pay day for Gree

War lord
07-09-2013, 03:13 PM
copy that $$$$$$$

Thief
07-09-2013, 03:15 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

As quickly as my finger can hold down the $ symbol on my keyboard is how quickly Gree will be trying to count their money. I'm guessing 100 Million WD points will Claim the Victory?

JohnnyR
07-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Wow, way to be a buzzkill all. Ferr's putting some drama and excitement up, and here come the Gloomy Gus brigade. JFC, GREE won from day one.

Good freaking luck Ferr, I will screenshot the number one spot if you can accomplish this feat.

CAPT.GIN
07-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Ferr, congrulations on coming in 3rd place in Australia...

Jd-fors
07-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Wow!another Ferr recruitment thread in the wrong section but since Ferr owns GREE it must be ok.lol!
Owwwhhh hope i don't get banned.lmfao!!!

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
07-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Attention! Shhhhhh :scans the room with suspicious narrowed eyes:.
Do you hear it? Wait wait wait.....
Yes, I hear it.
The silent croak of something avian. It cries mournfully in the stillness of the Arctic night.
Yet this faintly familiar avian cry of distress grows more audible, then another joins in.
And another, until it becomes a chilling cacophony in the shroud of night.
The unintelligible squawks of the pitiful beasts turn into a chant of sorts. It sounds as if they are calling out....
"Nevermore.....NEVERmore......NEVERMORE"
They cry fervently, their chilling warning, into the forums of their abode.
Their leader, Penguinidas, leads the charge against the Persian seals, and bids the hoarde to take flight to ensue the imminent battle.

The seals and Killer Whales wait, greatly outnumbering Penguinidas and his scourge, yet they raise their wings, beaks held high, ready to fly at the narrow pass.

AND THEY FALL ON THEIR HEADS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FLY AND THE SEALS AND KILLER WHALES ENJOY THEIR USUAL SPOILS.

Come back with your icebergs, or on them.

Speed ump
07-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Oh no. Guess I better ben Dover, and kiss my you know what good bye. We're done for, I just read it in black and white. Wait a minute, isn't that the same message I've been reading for the last eight events? Oh, never mind.

Genen
07-09-2013, 03:46 PM
It has been anticipated by many. The waters have been tested once and created fear amongst SUP's members. From then on the Emperors have cruised on their nr 2 position saving gold and energy for the final push.

Who does not want to liberate this game from the evil darkness, from bullying tyrants from those who think they own you, from those who despice you, from those who use you, from those who manipulate you and from those who turned rudeness and aggression into a game philosophy?

This summer, the end of SUP is imminent and those who wish to be a part of it still have some time to join that heroic moment. Many top players of various independent factions have already pledged their commitment if called upon and when you think you are worthy of it, do not hesitate and act now.

Points scored will be in the records books. History will be made. If you wish to meet "the 300" at the Hot Gates and want to compete on levels unfathomable, then contact THE RIPPER or any of the Emperors you know and you will be shown the way to eternal fame.

Yours,

Mr. Ferr,
Are you high again? I know it's free in Dutch land.
Best of luck buddy.

Ferr
07-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Oh no. Guess I better ben Dover, and kiss my you know what good bye. We're done for, I just read it in black and white. Wait a minute, isn't that the same message I've been reading for the last eight events? Oh, never mind.

I know, it is getting stale but you know.... Oh never mind.

Ferr
07-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Mr. Ferr,
Are you high again? I know it's free in Dutch land.
Best of luck buddy.
Damn, was it that obvious? Ty my friend ;)

Gambit12
07-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Hey Ferr, why don't you join forces with the SUP1 faction? You guys can be unbeatable like the Immortals. The Untouchable group of Super Empire Pirates. Instead of SUP1 it will be SEP1. Why not?

Ferr
07-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Hey Ferr, why don't you join forces with the SUP1 faction? You guys can be unbeatable like the Immortals. The Untouchable group of Super Empire Pirates. Instead of SUP1 it will be SEP1. Why not?

Would that not completely kill the game? At least players now have a choice light-dark.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
07-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Mainly because people would call the faction "Super Evil Penises". Bad acronym. Very bad.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
07-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Penguins are light AND dark. You know, the whole 'tuxedo' thing you guys have going for you. Confused?
Or is this another Spartan reference. Our arrows will blot out the sun and you will waddle in the shade?

Thief
07-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Would that not completely kill the game? At least players now have a choice light-dark.

From an Economic Standpoint it would be the best for Your game. (although i suspect economics isn't a factor)
From an outside perspective its much more entertaning to see you two go at it.
Needless to say i have my bag of popcorn for whenever its going to happen.

Genen
07-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Mr. Ferr,
The choices are A. get free dope, get high and think that next time will be a charm or B. get number one again and get drunk while celebrating victory.

Ferr
07-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Wow!another Ferr recruitment thread in the wrong section but since Ferr owns GREE it must be ok.lol!
Owwwhhh hope i don't get banned.lmfao!!!
That would have been one of my better investments indeed.
Nah you wont. One thing is for sure though, some mailboxes are being flooded right now.

Ferr
07-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Mr. Ferr,
The choices are A. get free dope, get high and think that next time will be a charm or B. get number one again and get drunk while celebrating victory.
I like choices. I suggest you join me in both.

Jhenry02
07-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Aren't penguins Antarctic and not arctic?

Genen
07-09-2013, 04:16 PM
I like choices. I suggest you join me in both.

I will consider lol

Gambit12
07-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Why don't you join FUN - Forum United Nation like in my signature in Kingdom Age, Ferr. We're 5 times World Champions there. CXN play KA apps game too. Why don't you try it there?

THE RIPPER
07-09-2013, 04:20 PM
[/B][/COLOR]TIRED OF THE BULLYING?????? COERCION????

The Emperors have decided that it’s time for an EPIC Battle of Serious Magnitude. We have recruited many top players and are now seeking more members to round off the faction with the crème de la crème. We are seeking heavy gold users to take over first place. Many are tired of the cartel and domination of the world events to serve only one group.

Due to our recent success in recruiting, we will creating an EPIC battle. Points scored will be of EPIC Proportions. History will be made. Pull up a seat and get a box of Popcorn.....You're going to want screen shots of this EPIC Battle of Blood....

If you want to meet US and the 300 at the Hot Gates and want to compete on levels unfathomable, then contact THE RIPPER

Ferr
07-09-2013, 04:25 PM
First post, champagne please.

CAPT.GIN
07-09-2013, 04:26 PM

I've seen this movie before, 8 times so far... 9 at the end of this month

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
07-09-2013, 04:27 PM
My first post too. Share please.

McNasti
07-09-2013, 04:29 PM
I wish you the best of luck in your quest to get a whole bunch of people to spend more money than the next group of people. That is truly heroic.

My only hope is that you pump so much money into Gree that they hire a bunch of developers to create a battle system that adds some element of skill.

And/or a QA team lol

Speed ump
07-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Golly gee. Epic even? I'm impressed. Can I still park my old cars in the same spot?

Ferr
07-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Golly gee. Epic even? I'm impressed. Can I still park my old cars in the same spot?
Valet parking only

thunder
07-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Yes ferr can win anything is possible, and im going to win the mega millions before the year is out. Than im going to win the powerball. Everybody can dream

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
07-09-2013, 04:52 PM
As long as I get the be the hot chick doing the valet parking for good tips. I take GREE gold for tips only. A girl's gotta get her gold bonus.

Xoxo Pirate's Wench

Ryans67
07-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Looks like they have found a way to open up 300 spots and hope that gives them a chance? lol. Either way, a good battle sounds like fun. Last couple events have been over in the first 12 hours. It makes for a peaceful weekend, but also a boring event.

thunder
07-09-2013, 04:56 PM
As long as I get the be the hot chick doing the valet parking for good tips. I take GREE gold for tips only. A girl's gotta get her gold bonus.

Xoxo Pirate's Wench

You are hot. Very hot. Shes a very hot pirate.

Speed ump
07-09-2013, 05:53 PM
She is, and she's all ours.lol, nothing but the best for the pirates. And the penguins have? A secret waddle? Somehow it just seems a fair fight. Valet parking? Does that mean I have to wear a jacket over my pirate duds?

GeneralNars
07-09-2013, 05:57 PM
This reminds me of cartoons from 1980's! "SOON ... WILL RULE THE WORLD!" ... after the battle escapes via secret pad.... "HAHAHA till next time!"

Poopenshire
07-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Wow!another Ferr recruitment thread in the wrong section but since Ferr owns GREE it must be ok.lol!Owwwhhh hope i don't get banned.lmfao!!!

hey you, contact me please.

and by the way, good luck to all the Penguins flocking to be number 1.... see what I did there????!!!!

I won't bash nor be rude.

Fl@sh
07-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Yes, the battle of 300; where all 300 Spartans were killed. They were severely outnumbered. Hmmm... Who has been fighting with 60 players for months now; and who had been fighting with 58 or less. Try another analogy geniuses, this one doesnt work.

Poopenshire
07-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Yes, the battle of 300; where all 300 Spartans were killed. They were severely outnumbered. Hmmm... Who has been fighting with 60 players for months now; and who had been fighting with 58 or less. Try another analogy geniuses, this one doesnt work.Which Spartan does that make me? the one the survived to tell the tale to the next generation?

Fl@sh
07-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Which Spartan does that make me? the one the survived to tell the tale to the next generation?We must be the ones that decided we wouldn't help the 300. Could history repeat itself. Lmao. Recruiting big gold spenders.. Blah blah blah... The desperation and drivel are pathetic, as are THE DRIPPER and Ferry Von Winkle Winkle Little Star.

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-09-2013, 07:28 PM

Yours,

i did send email and screenshot before last war and with my stats and past record i qualified and accepted urs entrance fee requirement but no reponsed and you all kept quiet 。it is just same like sending tickets to greeD with no response。so i am not wasting further time with this nonsence。

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-09-2013, 07:34 PM
We must be the ones that decided we wouldn't help the 300. Could history repeat itself. Lmao. Recruiting big gold spenders.. Blah blah blah... The desperation and drivel are pathetic, as are THE DRIPPER and Ferry Von Winkle Winkle Little Star.

i am also against for their arragont。waste ppl time and effort,send me a email to say that,they will accept me if i agreed to their requirement for eg the entrance fees and i replied i agreed but no response further aint that toying with ppl。and now they still have the cheek to ask for requirement。i think their main players pockets is dried hence need other to fill the gap。90 pound entrance fee multipied by 60。is 5400 pound,no wonder he can afford to buy so many gold every month。

Auspex
07-09-2013, 08:29 PM
The big question on everyone's mind is how much Popcorn does it take to last the entire WD event.

Personally I can only consume 1 bag/hour max with at least a 2 hour gap every 8 hours plus a full 10 hour popcorn free sleep cycle so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a single box or 24 portions or orville's buttery pop should make it through the weekend with a safe margin.

Good luck to everyone involved and lets see if you can make it legend.......(wait for it).....ary.

candyson
07-09-2013, 08:46 PM
The big question on everyone's mind is how much Popcorn does it take to last the entire WD event.

Personally I can only consume 1 bag/hour max with at least a 2 hour gap every 8 hours plus a full 10 hour popcorn free sleep cycle so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a single box or 24 portions or orville's buttery pop should make it through the weekend with a safe margin.

Good luck to everyone involved and lets see if you can make it legend.......(wait for it).....ary.
Where's Dipstik when you need him. His popcorn munching skills are legendary.

Speed ump
07-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Don't go cleaning out your grocery store of popcorn just yet, just reach back into the leftovers from the previous events.

Ganja
07-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Don't go cleaning out your grocery store of popcorn just yet, just reach back into the leftovers from the previous events.

I have stale soda to go with the old pop corns! Can i bring them too =)

Tito89
07-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Ferr why do you advertise this? theres an old saying you may be familiar with; dont walk the walk if you cant talk the talk. instead of saying we will defeat SUP1 because we will be on the ball all the way, just do it, just win without making such a fuss.

Erkensang
07-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Go ferr!
I hope you take it to those pirates!
You might be able to pull off the upset!
Erkensang

Top 25 kys
22nd in poland

ProCision
07-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Ferr why do you advertise this? theres an old saying you may be familiar with; dont walk the walk if you cant talk the talk. instead of saying we will defeat SUP1 because we will be on the ball all the way, just do it, just win without making such a fuss.

Why? why not. Its just like WWF/WWE. Its all fake. I'll back Ferr all day. PUN is just a bunch of nobodies looking for a spot in life. They found a phone video game. lol losers.

ProCision
07-09-2013, 10:45 PM

Arent you in Fear_Us? OOOOOhhhhhh so scarey. Nobody has any fear of Fear_Us. Top 25 OMG watch out im cringing.

Tito89
07-09-2013, 10:45 PM
They found a phone video game. lol losers.

and ferr?

10chracters

ProCision
07-09-2013, 10:46 PM
and ferr?

10chracters

easy tough guy, one person at a time.

WOLS
07-09-2013, 10:55 PM
just funny to read this everytime..... good try!
There is only one winner from these battles, and this is true since day 1... the enternal truth.

Tito89
07-09-2013, 10:58 PM
easy tough guy, one person at a time.

no i didnt mean in a bad way, but the emperors and sup are the same. they are both aiming to make their mark on a small piece of something.

Ganja
07-09-2013, 11:20 PM
I think I am just gonna play war of nations:o

Mcdoc
07-10-2013, 12:15 AM
When I read the opening post - I cold imagine Ferr waving his hand in front of his face Like John Cena at the end of a WWF Monday Night Raw Promo Commercial - LoL

http://youtu.be/caOvXy4aCn8

Here is the WWF version of Ferr looking for Pirates - got nothing but love & Respect for you guys - but this spit is F U N N Y because it is EXACTLY the way every WD battle has ended so far - LoLoLoLoLoLoL

http://youtu.be/_jYpEAIqW1w

I think it might even be in Dutch to boot - but,you don't need to understand the words to see the same ole story play out :)

P.J.
07-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Then open your eyes, sweating, and you say ..... damn it was just a dream 😓

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 01:32 AM
ferr has tried many many times and failed and he will fail again..no doubt about it..im for SUP1 bc my boy RT is it..idc if they score 200m points..i will still be in the top 25 so swing away at one another..gree is like heck yea when will this happen

senex morosus
07-10-2013, 01:45 AM
I feel like I have seen this many times before. Ferr announces he would defeat pirates and then 24 hours before the event ends, he congratulates them on their win. Very strange.

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 04:01 AM
I feel like I have seen this many times before. Ferr announces he would defeat pirates and then 24 hours before the event ends, he congratulates them on their win. Very strange. lol u took the words right out my mouth..he wants to beat them so bad he cant stand it..i do take my hat off to him tho for trying..200 grand later and hes still in second place..but alot of factions would love to be in his place im sure..i know what i would do if i would not take second place for this war bc 30% more valor for a golden army lol im sure thats just a slap in the face..i would take 3rd place at the most cheapest prize possible and push sup2 into 2nd for the highest cost he can or make them take 4th

Speed ump
07-10-2013, 05:48 AM
Shhh lemon, you're giving out all the secrets.

Tctiger
07-10-2013, 06:18 AM
I would think the only way to beat pun is to save your money up so your players can tap non stop which may be what they have done , even then the pirates will tap non stop so it may still only be 50/50 chance to come first maybe . I will look forward to watching another clash of the titans from the sidelines with my cork hat on.

Poopenshire
07-10-2013, 06:38 AM
I would think the only way to beat pun is to save your money up so your players can tap non stop which may be what they have done , even then the pirates will tap non stop so it may still only be 50/50 chance to come first maybe . I will look forward to watching another clash of the titans from the sidelines with my cork hat on.

Oh great, now your giving out our secrets too!

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 07:30 AM
Shhh lemon, you're giving out all the secrets. oops sorry man =P

fkamb
07-10-2013, 07:47 AM
When I read the opening post - I cold imagine Ferr waving his hand in front of his face Like John Cena at the end of a WWF Monday Night Raw Promo Commercial - LoL

Here is the WWF version of Ferr looking for Pirates - got nothing but love & Respect for you guys - but this spit is F U N N Y because it is EXACTLY the way every WD battle has ended so far - LoLoLoLoLoLoL

http://youtu.be/_jYpEAIqW1w

I think it might even be in Dutch to boot - but,you don't need to understand the words to see the same ole story play out :)

That is funny, but you could use a trip to europe mc doc, that is french! Bien sur

DavidtheBoo
07-10-2013, 07:57 AM
That is funny, but you could use a trip to europe mc doc, that is french! Bien sur
Yes its French.

nickdpro99
07-10-2013, 08:12 AM

Yours,

I'm sorry mister Ferr. I don't mean to be rude, but you're too drunk at the present moment. I do understand that you have a strong faction and money, however you won't be able to compete against the vast resources of SUP.

DavidtheBoo
07-10-2013, 08:14 AM
I do understand that you have a strong faction and money.
Anyone knows what his job is? He must have a real good paying job.

Allday
07-10-2013, 08:22 AM
I feel like I have seen this many times before. Ferr announces he would defeat pirates and then 24 hours before the event ends, he congratulates them on their win. Very strange.
It's not strange, maybe he is planning on making a epic run at number 1, or maybe he is trying to make SUP 1 think think that he is. Mind games, it seems to me.

SUPER UNITED PIRATES
07-10-2013, 08:53 AM

every member of his faction pays him 90 pounds that y he can afford to

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 09:03 AM
every member of his faction pays him 90 pounds that y he can afford to well that whole faction are idiots..they give him a nice free gold bonus lol i knew they was some tools out there but geeze..i think i would rather pay pun and be in that faction if i had to pay to be in one lol at least i would be a winner

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 09:20 AM

he is a lawyer.

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 09:23 AM
I understand that coming in second may be frustrating but is any of this really worth it? So what if you beat them once? Or even twice? What have you truly accomplished?

There is no true test of skill, strategy, or anything. The only strategy is who has been able to recruit the highest spenders. I would say there is not even a test of common sense but then again everyone failed that after the first war and every one of them that followed.

Good luck with proving anything to yourself on this video game platform.

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 09:33 AM
I understand that coming in second may be frustrating but is any of this really worth it? So what if you beat them once? Or even twice? What have you truly accomplished?

There is no true test of skill, strategy, or anything. The only strategy is who has been able to recruit the highest spenders. I would say there is not even a test of common sense but then again everyone failed that after the first war and every one of them that followed.

Good luck with proving anything to yourself on this video game platform. well put bro thats the best statement in this thread..maybe this video game makes him feel like hes someone..he has power here and out here in the real world well...

Evil Mastermind
07-10-2013, 09:47 AM
in•san•i•ty

"Doing the same thing over an over again and expecting a different result."

-Albert Einstein

Adm.J
07-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Ferr & SUP.

It's like Republicans and Democrats.

They both cause more problems and headaches for the masses.

Ganja
07-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Ferr & SUP.

http://i42.tinypic.com/qobmkl.jpg

ProCision
07-10-2013, 10:33 AM

Good luck with proving anything to yourself on this video game platform.

Easy what you say. SpeedLump might get offended. He thinks going to a few ATM's then to Best Buy takes skill.

honest Abe
07-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Personally I'm more of a libertarian.

Ferr & SUP.

Poopenshire
07-10-2013, 10:44 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/qobmkl.jpg

Who is Ross Perot? Joy Killers?

honest Abe
07-10-2013, 10:50 AM
That said, Ferr will not try to compete again until the "mystery bonuses" are revealed. That is the emporer's grand strategy. it that also assumes that both sup doesn't have the war chest to buy its own nor the dry powder to beat him with a handicap (which someone rightly pointed out he has had with the 58 v 60). He'd be mistaken on both. As for the light and dark, Jedi and sith, someone named himself the "emporer".

WinD-n-RaiN
07-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Watch this, some random faction, that was just made, will come in and take the top spot... Then I think I'll buy an extra bag of popcorn just for the forum rages'. Good luck to everyone in the wd

Gpzoon
07-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Needless to say i have my bag of popcorn for whenever its going to happen.
It will b an event that everybody will follow up, so popcorn a gogò.... And for those who hate diets omelet of potatoes, beer and burp free :cool:

Speed ump
07-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Hey evil, I heard that Albert was a smart guy. Also you guys need to remember what ferr said, so no one can say anything if it dosnt happen, this time. He said this summer. He didnt say this next event. Leaves another possible out on the board. Guess we I need to examine when summer ends so I know the date of my demise. Does it end the same time in Amsterdam? Or possibly he meant summer down under, which of course is our winter, I think. I'm so confused. Just tell me when I can kiss my keister goodbye, that's all I ask.

CAPT.GIN
07-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Yawn yawn yawn... Ferr delete this thread, no point of it being here... this reminds me of watching tv and a movie comes on that I've seen over and over again... Click channel changed.

Beamer
07-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Easy what you say. SpeedLump might get offended. He thinks going to a few ATM's then to Best Buy takes skill.

Depends on how drunk you are.

Drsquishems
07-10-2013, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=WinD-n-RaiN;861476]Watch this, some random faction, that was just made, will come in and take the top spot... Then I think I'll buy an extra bag of popcorn just for the forum rages'. Good luck to everyone in the wd[/QUOT

That random Faction Shall be the ICE COLD EGGS!!!!!
And then I wake up from the dream and do my scratch off for 250 valor and head to work praying that maybe.........just maybe I could get some good players in my well named barely top 4000 faction!!!!
Any mercs out there wanna join,ill take anyone and everyone lol 519910218

DaBoss!
07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
THIS FIGHT IS GONNA BE RECORED IN HISTORY BOOKS, IT IS GOING TO BE ON THE NEWS, about how a group of idiots sat in front of their ipad/iphone/andriod screens and hit buttons, for pixel glory.

MW_player
07-10-2013, 11:46 PM
[/B][/COLOR]TIRED OF THE BULLYING?????? COERCION????

The Emperors have decided that it’s time for an EPIC Battle of Serious Magnitude. We have recruited many top players and are now seeking more members to round off the faction with the crème de la crème. We are seeking heavy gold users to take over first place. Many are tired of the cartel and domination of the world events to serve only one group.

Due to our recent success in recruiting, we will creating an EPIC battle. Points scored will be of EPIC Proportions. History will be made. Pull up a seat and get a box of Popcorn.....You're going to want screen shots of this EPIC Battle of Blood....

If you want to meet US and the 300 at the Hot Gates and want to compete on levels unfathomable, then contact THE RIPPER

Does the great Penguin know you visit the Pirate Cove? Does he know you entertained leaving? Good luck on 2nd place Dripper.

Wingman GRI
07-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Why not go for 1st.

2nd prize sucks so to say. For what do you need 30% more valor when you have a golden army....

Ferr I hope you win this time. Hup!! :-)

PenguinInsider
07-11-2013, 12:59 AM
Does the great Penguin know you visit the Pirate Cove? Does he know you entertained leaving? Good luck on 2nd place Dripper.

I smell snake... I feel that Penguins wont have a chance in Australia to be #1... roast penguins to go please...

http://i42.tinypic.com/9atz82.jpg

Beefcake
07-11-2013, 01:40 AM
I smell snake... I feel that Penguins wont have a chance in Australia to be #1... roast penguins to go please...

http://i42.tinypic.com/9atz82.jpg

Hey! Those are imitation penguins! Oh wait a second, those are ducks!

I am a cow
07-11-2013, 02:01 AM

I eat ducks.... And penguins but no offense ferr you won't be 1st

Allblacks
07-11-2013, 06:21 AM

I second that.

camper killer
07-11-2013, 06:28 AM
Does this whole thread mean Ferr would like SUP to change names again?

SNC is hackers
07-11-2013, 07:17 AM
skynetcommand is a hacker faction!

PenguinInsider
07-11-2013, 08:03 AM

I checked with the Dutch cook and said he is 100% sure that was a genuine penguin...

http://i40.tinypic.com/11kf2nm.jpg

He also told me a secret he is 100% sure that they will take #1... epic battle or epic fail?

http://i39.tinypic.com/lipf8.jpg

Speed ump
07-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Change names again? The paint just finished drying on the door of my office.

DFI
07-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Now I recall this post about the joy killers placing 3rd a few weeks back. I hope this pronouncement has a bit more teeth behind it.

Dutchie
07-11-2013, 03:58 PM
[/B][/COLOR]TIRED OF THE BULLYING?????? COERCION???? The Emperors have decided that it’s time for an EPIC Battle of Serious Magnitude. We have recruited many top players and are now seeking more members to round off the faction with the crème de la crème. We are seeking heavy gold users to take over first place. Many are tired of the cartel and domination of the world events to serve only one group. Due to our recent success in recruiting, we will creating an EPIC battle. Points scored will be of EPIC Proportions. History will be made. Pull up a seat and get a box of Popcorn.....You're going to want screen shots of this EPIC Battle of Blood....If you want to meet US and the 300 at the Hot Gates and want to compete on levels unfathomable, then contact THE RIPPER I'm thinking around 300 million WD points!!?? That's a lot of points!

chinton00
07-11-2013, 05:18 PM
So the Ripper Speaks? Why in red?

honest Abe
07-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Bc he is seeing red.

Speed ump
07-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Well ,they decided since their grand plan to beat sup2 didn't work, to send some of their top people to ferr to see if that will work.

Auspex
07-11-2013, 06:35 PM
I love trash talk. Got my popcorn, tv remote, (you don't post fast enough to make it epic need tv for downtime). Australia isn't some backwater place lots of Aussies on this game they might unite and who knows what they might do.

I'm just suggesting extra butter and popcorn maybe even some vegimite for this WD event.

Rough Neck
07-11-2013, 07:07 PM
Well ,they decided since their grand plan to beat sup2 didn't work, to send some of their top people to ferr to see if that will work.

So SUP2 am where they are, nr3 with or without PUN backup players,....interesting.....

Speed ump
07-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Hello someidiot. Guess you got bored with real life.

Speed ump
07-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Auspex we've got a few Aussies on our team. They're raring to go at it too. Talk about epic, I heard they had to turn down ft Knox request to store gold with them, said they were busting at the seams already.

GRW
07-12-2013, 11:58 AM
It fascinates me at the things we allegedly are or do to stay at the top. Let me tell everyone we don't cheat, we are not gree employees and the leaders of the faction are rigorous in making sure that this is the case. I have no doubt I will get challenged by people who have believed trash talk that PUN put out when at the end of the day was that is believed..... I await to be spammed!!!!

At1davis
07-12-2013, 12:07 PM
basically, after the health regen glitch was patched they had to reshuffle their top players around to keep pun or sup1 at the top. they sent the pun benchwarmers to the rejects team and let them keep the same name so they wont feel bad, as others have duly noted.

now hes give your secrets away poopenshutup

Poopenshire
07-13-2013, 04:49 PM
http://youtu.be/OkyxNidbW9wfor some reason this sticks in my head every time he posts.

jchow69
07-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Give it a shot, Ferr. Gree would be happy to take ur money.

DanL
07-13-2013, 05:18 PM
This is to you, Ferr, and everyone else in those top 3 factions. Quit your complaining about each other. You're all losers in my book. Instead of spending $3,000/war go take your family out to Disneyland, or buy your wife, or mother, some jewelry to let them know your appreciation.

Jhenry02
07-13-2013, 06:31 PM
It fascinates me at the things we allegedly are or do to stay at the top. Let me tell everyone we don't cheat, we are not gree employees and the leaders of the faction are rigorous in making sure that this is the case. I have no doubt I will get challenged by people who have believed trash talk that PUN put out when at the end of the day was that is believed..... I await to be spammed!!!!

I believe you lord, but a few of your cronies are dubious. I don't believe any of you hack, but as far as the term "gree employee" goes; we may have to redefine the word "is" again.

Warpath
07-13-2013, 06:51 PM
AH KING LEONIDAS! Now that is an honorable death...

Wdigeorge
08-09-2013, 12:52 AM
FERR,

Enough already.

Shame and Pride - There is no shame in losing to a better/stronger opponent. No need to bleed yourself and your teammate to death on spending only to get second place again and again. Don't let your pride get the best of you. Granted, I can say that for myself some times.

There is no Good and Evil - PUN/SUP never claimed to be good or evil, you claimed to be good and call us evil. Who gets to decide that? As for deeds, anything you accuse PUN/SUP it can be found within your own faction. Let's not cast any more stones on both sides.

Enough announcements - How many times do you want to claim that you will beat PUN / SUP, only to fail yet again? Should PUN / SUP post a new thread every WD Event proclaiming VICTORY over the Emperors?
Commit - If you're going to announce, do it once and for all and say which event you will beat PUN / SUP. If you don't, that's the end of it. Don't give vague promises that can mean anything and give yourself a backdoor out.
Respect - If you want to "really" beat PUN / SUP, fight them 1:1 in the WD event as much as you can. Don't avoid them. What is a victory if you win it by fighting a bunch of weaker opponents and not your real rival? Even if you win, I don't think you're going to gain any real respect.
Fun & Entertainment - This was the reason why I started playing this game. Now the forum and game is full of nothing but drama, hackers, glitches, and bad customer service.
Honorable Fight and Less Spending - If you recall, I had a proposal that is both honorable and puts less $ into GREE's pocket at the same time. I think it is time to make it work.

Get matched up between Emperors & SUP for (3) three wars in the first day by timing declaration of war.
Tally up total points per war (screen shot) and highest point wins. (event of a tie, 4th war)
Once winner is decided, cruise to stay 1st and 2nd on the honor system (obviously this can be constantly monitored by both sides during the WD event)

This is solution is also a suggestion to my Pirate mates too. I think everyone would be happier to spend less, have more free time to enjoy real life.

PS - This is between me and Ferr. If you don't have anything constructive to add, don't troll.

Thank you.

Romaro
08-09-2013, 01:15 AM
I agree with George, "Enough". If Ferr want to beat SUP, please do it in next battle for Canada and if Ferr's faction can achieve their goal, you all can celebrate in this forum. If not please calm down until it happen that SUP1 be number 2 or whatever.
I thought most faction already prepared to battle, especially SUP.

I am a cow
08-09-2013, 03:32 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dutchie
08-09-2013, 03:40 AM
Sounds like a great idea George, a win win situation for both teams.

I suspect Ferr will turn it down because his team is only able to beat about 20% of your team and your team can beat 80% of Ferr's team, a match up he would no doubt consider unfair and why they have been avoiding you in previous events.

I would love to hear what Ferr has to say to your proposition.

Wingman GRI
08-09-2013, 04:21 AM

I suspect Ferr will turn it down because his team is only able to beat about 20% of your team and your team can beat 80% of Ferr's team, a match up he would no doubt consider unfair and why they have been avoiding you in previous events.

++++++++++++1

camper killer
08-09-2013, 06:21 AM
I think George is a genius. there is no reason this cannot work.

Evil Mastermind
08-09-2013, 07:54 AM
I think George is a genius. there is no reason this cannot work.

#1 Reason = EGO
#2 Reason = PRIDE

There are plenty of reasons. Want more?

Romaro
08-09-2013, 08:39 AM

Aha Hmmm💬💬💬.......

Wdigeorge
08-09-2013, 08:42 AM

I think that's the point. If one team is not as strong as the other, do they deserve to win? If one team cannot overcome their weakness in brute strength with strategy and smarts do they deserve to win? You can only make so much of it on a level playing field. If everything were "equal", there wouldn't be any winners or losers.

Ferr surely had turned many of these posts into a recruiting drive so he is not short of access to players and certainly not at a disadvantage. If anything, PUN / SUP should be the one at a disadvantage as we do not openly recruit on here. Why is it we can keep and have so many strong players? If Ferr cannot attract good players to his team does he deserve to place first?

With that said, strength doesn't really matter that much in WD events as 1-2 weakest players on the team usually gets 90%+ of the beating. Just ask the guys who's racked up 2k, 3k, 4k losses against us. You're not trying to fight every player in the faction.

If you can't beat our lowest player to score points, do you really deserve to be the Number 1 contender?

Romaro
08-09-2013, 09:00 AM
I think that's the point. If one team is not as strong as the other, do they deserve to win? If one team cannot overcome their weakness in brute strength with strategy and smarts do they deserve to win? You can only make so much of it on a level playing field. If everything were "equal", there wouldn't be any winners or losers.

Ferr surely had turned many of these posts into a recruiting drive so he is not short of access to players and certainly not at a disadvantage. If anything, PUN / SUP should be the one at a disadvantage as we do not openly recruit on here. Why is it we can keep and have so many strong players? If Ferr cannot attract good players to his team does he deserve to place first?

With that said, strength doesn't really matter that much in WD events as 1-2 weakest players on the team usually gets 90%+ of the beating. Just ask the guys who's racked up 2k, 3k, 4k losses against us. You're not trying to fight every player in the faction.

If you can't beat our lowest player to score points, do you really deserve to be the Number 1 contender?

The fact is all SUP fam come to play to have fun, compete and WIN, If any faction want to beat them just like George said, recruit good strong player and have "real" commitment to beat SUP in all aspect, if not just play fun

Romaro
08-09-2013, 09:03 AM
#1 Reason = EGO
#2 Reason = PRIDE

There are plenty of reasons. Want more?

Competitive ego is good things

SamTrout
08-09-2013, 09:24 AM
For mother russia!

Mastert55
08-12-2013, 11:51 PM

Yours,

....you were saying?

Ferr
08-13-2013, 02:07 AM
....you were saying?
Has winter started early in LA?

mickymacirl
08-13-2013, 02:15 AM
Summer ends on August 31st, will you have the battle for India won by then? :P

Vegaman
08-13-2013, 02:27 AM
LMFAO .... SUP and FERR... Oops I mean GREE and old Funzio staff trying to whip up rivalry to promote next war so we too all join in and spend more. It's getting boring guys. Couldn't believe my eyes this weekend when I saw a member of SUP posting intel on FERR and a member of FERR posting intel on SUP each unaware that they also had moles from other top factions posting back their intel as they were triple agents. It's laughable to watch. Interesting that one of them has a slacker like every other faction, who doesn't get involved or contribute. At least we all have something in common. LoL.

Fl@sh
08-13-2013, 03:29 AM
Has winter started early in LA?There are 4 seasons in a year. Autumn comes after summer, then winter, then spring.

Dutchie
08-13-2013, 03:40 AM
Summer ends on August 31st, will you have the battle for India won by then? :P

Technically the first day of Autumn starts at the autumnal equinox when the sun crosses the celestial equator which this year falls on September 22, 4:44 P.M. EDT ;P

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 07:25 AM
it is a good idea but still has some flaws. you forget all the first place bonuses that pun/sup now has and ferrs team doesn't. They are at a disadvantage and would still have to spend even more gold than pun/sup to keep up because of those bonuses.

Also half or more than half of those first place bonuses were gained before gree patched (or supposedly patched) the health regen glitch. It is not a coincidence after it was patched sup/pun reshuffled the teams and put their main gold spenders in the main faction and kicked off the lower spenders who were probably abusing the health regen and now were worthless.

so those first place bonuses were basically gained by cheating and everybody just sweeps it under the rug like it never happened.

To start and make things even, those first place bonuses should be given to possibly all top 5 or top 10 teams for those battles, basically all the teams that have been directly affected by the cheaters and the teams that had a legitimate chance of winning had it not been for the health regen cheat.

Also the faction bonuses that have been gained by also glitching cause disadvantages. who really knows who cheated and who didn't? only gree but they wont admit to anything or it will cause a bigger backlash of refunds/disputes than there is already.

To make a real event and see who really is the best faction of the 2, Gree would need to make a completely separate event/tournament where all faction bonuses/boosts and WD event prize bonuses/boosts are nullified. Basically no boosts or any bonuses. Some would refer to this type of event as "going bareback".

Maybe, instead of having each player buy as much or as little gold as they want, force each player to pay an entrance fee, lets say 1 vault per member, and that is all the gold they could use. This way everyone has the same amount of gold and will take a bit more strategy to determine how they want to spend the gold. nice thought but it will never happen..that cuts into grees pocket deep and they really dont care who the best faction is as long as the gold pixals are being bought and handed out like its the real gold from a jewler..would like the bonus myself that u mention since the top 25 was affected by this as well..u noticed how some made top 10 last war jsut barely beating or shall i say cheating TBC and now look where they went out the top 25 its a no brainer what we all been saying but gree has got the broom out as u said to sweep it away..

Tito89
08-13-2013, 07:27 AM
nice thought but it will never happen..that cuts into grees pocket deep and they really dont care who the best faction is as long as the gold pixals are being bought and handed out like its the real gold from a jewler..would like the bonus myself that u mention since the top 25 was affected by this as well..u noticed how some made top 10 last war jsut barely beating or shall i say cheating TBC and now look where they went out the top 25 its a no brainer what we all been saying but gree has got the broom out as u said to sweep it away..

must be one hell of a big carpet with all that dust under it...

honest Abe
08-13-2013, 07:27 AM
La weather is like ny summer through most of the fall so I guess he got an extension.

There are 4 seasons in a year. Autumn comes after summer, then winter, then spring.

Tito89
08-13-2013, 07:28 AM
La weather is like ny summer through most of the fall so I guess he got an extension.

in australia we have 2 seasons, wet and dry, in new zealand we have one season, cold :)

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 07:34 AM
La weather is like ny summer through most of the fall so I guess he got an extension. lol he always writes these none sense threads and hes cried wolf so many times now no one beleives the smoke he blows out the side of his neck..he will soon be battleing for 2rd and not be worrying about #1..he will infact be praying just to keep his 2nd place

SUB
08-13-2013, 07:36 AM
Also half or more than half of those first place bonuses were gained before gree patched (or supposedly patched) the health regen glitch. It is not a coincidence after it was patched sup/pun reshuffled the teams and put their main gold spenders in the main faction and kicked off the lower spenders who were probably abusing the health regen and now were worthless.

so those first place bonuses were basically gained by cheating and everybody just sweeps it under the rug like it never happened.

The part above is what really interests me, SUP/PUN/SF have never came back with any comment when they are caught red handed harboring hackers, Gree even dont give us a good response either.

If Ferr sneezes in the forum then their trolls jump in and cause the un-needed chaos.

PUN/SF have jumped in many threads with their usual threatning and bullying trying to voice how TAR/Clowns/JA had hackers and worked on taking those factions and their points out of the wars opening slots for other faction to jump in the top ten.

We all know now that PUN and SF had hackers since god knows when, wasn't the right thing to get them disqualified? SF in Colombia had a hacker and was reported by many, the hacker was never removed from the faction during the war like what happens usually and they took third place from Joy Killers.

Lots of inconsistency in the way Gree treats players of MW preferring some factions to others and that even goes when resolving support issues!!!

Wdigeorge
08-13-2013, 09:09 AM
You know not what you speak. SUP / PUN do not harbor hackers. We report them. There are many accusations but unless you have proof, please do not smear our name. Send GREE a ticket if you feel there is hacking going on. Send Speed Ump or me a PM with proof of hacking and we will address it.

You can't monitor 60 members let alone hundreds. If there is a hacker, he/she will no longer be part of SUP. Also, you need to look at the action of the "Leaders" of each faction for what they do, and not judge an entire faction by the actions of one or two members. Just because someone in Ferr's faction is a hacker, doesn't mean Ferr is a hacker or have knowledge of it and everyone in his faction are guilty.

Speaking of GREE treating us different and unfair. Yes! I am getting treated different! I have emails going back 3-4 months that went unanswered, even after repeated follow-ups. YEP! I sure got special treatment alright. I also get the infamous FREE GOLD! YES! I do! Right after I have spent $1k, $2k, etc. and make the bonus gold program for the month that anyone can do. Shhh! Don't tell anybody the secret!

The part above is what really interests me, SUP/PUN/SF have never came back with any comment when they are caught red handed harboring hackers, Gree even dont give us a good response either.

If Ferr sneezes in the forum then their trolls jump in and cause the un-needed chaos.

PUN/SF have jumped in many threads with their usual threatning and bullying trying to voice how TAR/Clowns/JA had hackers and worked on taking those factions and their points out of the wars opening slots for other faction to jump in the top ten.

We all know now that PUN and SF had hackers since god knows when, wasn't the right thing to get them disqualified? SF in Colombia had a hacker and was reported by many, the hacker was never removed from the faction during the war like what happens usually and they took third place from Joy Killers.

Lots of inconsistency in the way Gree treats players of MW preferring some factions to others and that even goes when resolving support issues!!!

Speed ump
08-13-2013, 10:24 AM
Well George, I think they're confused. They've, at different times, said I was a gree employee, the gree founder, ferr, PJ, and a hacker. Maybe I'm all the above.lol.

Speed ump
08-13-2013, 10:31 AM
Thank you for proving my point somewhat.

GRW
08-13-2013, 01:24 PM
The Internet lets people who have nothing constructive to say have a voice... The fact that PUN/SUP wins every time is down to cheating... Somedude... Yes? .... You have no credibility on this forum... Same as ferr stating one day he will win..... Some dude... If what you say is trash talk can I ask you change your broken record... I post infrequently and have a high bull s threshold but you my friend transcend that

Marcusfiahie
08-13-2013, 02:20 PM
If you can do it, I wish you the best to take SUP down.

fofito30
08-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Wish you the best of luck on your quest, but remember "is not about reaching the top if the mountain, it is about holding on top what counts". Will be watching and sharing pop corn, beers, bbq goodies with my fellow friends and teammates while giving hurrahs as the battle between you and SUP1,2,3 et al moves on.

Lordscott
08-13-2013, 04:25 PM
yaaaawwwwwnnnnnn

Ferr
08-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Pls, let us try to win, we are idiots, we know.
Yours,

Ferr
08-13-2013, 04:56 PM
There are 4 seasons in a year. Autumn comes after summer, then winter, then spring.
Finally i feel fl@shed again.

Ferr
08-13-2013, 04:59 PM
yaaaawwwwwnnnnnn
You read this forum stuff before you go to bed? Does it work? I usually get agitated when i read all this nonsonse and cant get to sleep. It seems to work differently for you ;)

Speed ump
08-13-2013, 05:00 PM
Lol, ferr. That's a good one. I think this is getting to the point of beating dead horses. We even have a wannabe barnabe now.

Ferr
08-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Well George, I think they're confused. They've, at different times, said I was a gree employee, the gree founder, ferr, PJ, and a hacker. Maybe I'm all the above.lol.
Speed, you can not serious be me can you? I suggest you solumny swear to me that you are not me. I warn you, i will leave mo stone unturned to rip my identity from you, you ferr stealer. Has sup gone this low? Are there no limits evil can hold??

CCK-buttsy
08-13-2013, 05:10 PM
Go ferr's emperors :p

Speed ump
08-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Hehe, we pirates steal everything, even if it is nailed down, right down to your soul.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-13-2013, 06:26 PM
LOL. This last page gave me a good laugh. Thanks for the great banter, you two ;)

lemonhaze
08-13-2013, 06:29 PM
LOL. This last page gave me a good laugh. Thanks for the great banter, you two ;) lol i coudlnt agree more i had ad good chuckle from this page

GutterCobreh
08-14-2013, 10:39 PM
i like ferr's concept of a good and evil in his threads, screw it why not. he claimed good first... could easily be the other way around and SUP is just fending off the evil. Either way works for me.