PDA

View Full Version : Crime City becoming Sim City.....

marshmall
07-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Sadly but true a great game becoming a Sim City clone with events and here is a few thoughts and issues i think Gree need to fix for it to find the path back to Crime City

Overall the game as i see it has been laggy and alot of bugs. Earlier i could leave the game on over night but now i cant even play for a hour before it crashes, yes i got a modern droid phone samsung s3 with all the latest updates.

Boss Events
This is a great event, for lower levels as for higher levels.
Just some hard tiers since tier 5 already begins at lvl 100 and then most people need to spend way too much money for it to be fun. Good thing is that nowdays there is lvl20/30 prices so those that aint got the stats or cash for continue can stop at those levels.

10-Events
Good type of event where you know what levels you can reach and what price you can get, usually costs gold to reach no 10 before event ends. Usually good modifiers.

Top 25-Events
Also good event and you get what you expect from it by reaching each level.
If you want go highter for top1/25/250 then you need to be prepared to pay gold for it.
Only sad about it is the bad modifiers you get by getting top25 or i think more people would fight getting them.

Building Events
It is great with new buildings just where should we place them since there is limitation (max 30 expansions) on how much you can expand your hood.
Also new buildings is darn expensive to even buy for most people.
Sure i know gree wants us to buy vaults of cash for them but really buy a building for maybe 100$ (if you got average iph)
Not many people can even get one or reach lvl10 before event ends.
Prices for reaching lvl10 on it is great and understandable why there is no modifier to them.

Syndicate Wars
Great idea and greatly implemented. This event has brougt many people together as teams.
I can only agree with my teammate Grimly that this event did more for Crime City then any other events.
Costs some gold if you want to be in the top teams but you get what you pay.
Just sometimes wondering how gree thinks of adding the modifiers on top prices.
Too bad nothing in your inventory or stats shows for other people how you placed after every war.
Something for gree too figure out?

Syndicate Pvp
This event felt like beeing in beta programming when released.
All issues there were with rival list made this event making me wanna throw out my phone thru the window multiple times.
As a earlier top placed player on pvp this new counting points just wanted me to quit the event multiple times.
There were no way i could even match up top 10 on points.
And then i even spent more time playing it then on previous pvp where i placed top 1.
Okey for the score on syndicate wars but this event really su***x for higher lvl players that spend loads of time.

Lte Events
Great way to use energy points to make a event.
Just by doing them there is no way im ever gonna finish doing every map up to lvl5.

And now the other issues that is......

Hood Problems
Max expansions limited to 30. This issue been with the whole time so i guess hard to fix...but with new buildings?
Building dont show up robbed when returning to hood.

Rival List
This is really fubar.... As im on lvl 250 can only see people with lvl180-190 and top lvl 250.
I cant even attack people under lvl200 so why are they there at all.
And the few people that is lvl 250 and i might be able to rob most often is already robbed or attacked by other lvl250 players.
This issue really killed pvp and robbings for me, since thats what the game is all about...

Crates
Inflation on weapons but then also they gone up in price. You get what you pay for
Tho 6 crates for a vault is pretty high price for a player,
especially that you are not sure if you get a rare when buying them. But hey crates is a gamble for rares.

Limited Weapons
You pay for what you get and usually great ones.
Usually pretty good weapons and greatly added that bonus if buying the whole set :)

Respect Points
Atm useless to even use for a goldplayer. Might be good to use for free players
but with the weapons inflation it becoming pretty useless for even free players..

User interface Issues (droid only)
Still cant see how many weapons that are in use when attacking/robbing someone.
Weird is that this issue is fixxed when attacking someone during syndicate war so shouldnt be hard to fix.

User Stats Issues
Still you dont see what true stats a person got when looking on his/hers profile stats.
So with this issue how can you trust that your own stats are the true ones too.....

For future when everything been fixxed so the game is playable then maybe then implement
More Maps
More Decorations

Well this got to be a whole essay wich i didnt thought it to be......
But there is actually a lot of issues that gree needs to fix before the game goes back to beeing the great game it once was. And i know alot of people agrees with me there.
Maybe even check back thru versions on wich one that was most stable and backroll to that one.

And finally i really hope the programmers on gree takes this stuff and do their best on fixxing the issues or hardcore people like me will drop playing the game..... (feel free to reply if you want)

For other forum people. Feel free to contribute with what you thing. (yes dippy you can troll the thread) :)

Fancy Pants
07-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Ya ummmmm how is crime city turning into sim city again?

Dipstik
07-09-2013, 01:55 PM

Yeah, just before I decided "TLDR," this was my thought as well. I've been robbing harder than ever before now that in-game cash actually means something again.

187omni
07-09-2013, 02:20 PM
For not wanting to make an essay you sure did elude it by adding several underlined points and segmented paragraphs. my only complaint would be not making experience a bad thing for higher levels.

marshmall
07-09-2013, 04:43 PM

Read the post and you will know...

Yeah, just before I decided "TLDR," this was my thought as well. I've been robbing harder than ever before now that in-game cash actually means something again.

Dippy i told ya u could troll the thread ;)

For not wanting to make an essay you sure did elude it by adding several underlined points and segmented paragraphs. my only complaint would be not making experience a bad thing for higher levels.

Well if there wasnt any buggs then it would been a short post but as time gone by and they implemented more and more stuff the buggs been more and more, thats why the post went that big.....

Fancy Pants
07-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Ya i did read it.....

marshmall
07-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Ya i did read it.....

Point is if you barely can rob people and with a fubar rival list on pvp event.
What is then left to do then build up your hood with the new buildings on a area that you cant expand....
Sounds like Sim City to me.... build/remove buildings and plan economy with a little touch of events...

And for this they want us to buy and spend gold on ingame.... If so there is other free Sim City games to play that are free.....

sez
07-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Bottom line is..... You'll never stop playing (no personal offense intended to you Marsh). No hardcore, high level, big spender will stop playing or paying, regardless of the issues. The only way anyone will stop is if you can't log-in. With the way everything is flaking out that might happen soon but it will be Gree who decides you're done ;)

Fancy Pants
07-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Point is if you barely can rob people and with a fubar rival list on pvp event.
What is then left to do then build up your hood with the new buildings on a area that you cant expand....
Sounds like Sim City to me.... build/remove buildings and plan economy with a little touch of events...

And for this they want us to buy and spend gold on ingame.... If so there is other free Sim City games to play that are free.....

I guess all the constant events and syndicate wars just don't count then? Nor does the bonds you can form with your syndicate members? But sez is right none us of have the will power to quit period.

Sandukan
07-09-2013, 07:12 PM
I can quit......when I want to......I just don't want to.......ever

Rollster
07-10-2013, 06:51 AM
i just reach max extensions.. i dont see how build more....... delete after many time on upgrade ?

dr007
07-10-2013, 09:58 AM
I have been playing for over a year now so I understand the addiction to the game; however, things are at an all time low currently. The only things saving gree's butt are the new events and challenges. But, if things get worse, if I don't quit, I will become a camper. I have to believe that does not help gree's bottom line!!!

CrimeFan
07-10-2013, 10:05 AM
They are getting pretty bad. I hope they are cleaning up the glitching players, that's the worst.

Tommy Two Toes
07-10-2013, 10:21 AM
i just reach max extensions.. i dont see how build more....... delete after many time on upgrade ?

Me no think build more many time work with max no upgrade.

geminiking01
07-10-2013, 12:26 PM
At least in Sim City it doesn't take days to build one building.

Dipstik
07-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Me no think build more many time work with max no upgrade.

Superior talk back friend.

MattThomas08
07-10-2013, 01:29 PM
At least in Sim City it doesn't take days to build one building.

At least in Crime City the building only takes a few days. An office building of that size would takes years to complete.