PDA

View Full Version : My deepest sympathies

Kiley!
07-09-2013, 12:50 PM
It was with a heavy heart that The Commission just informed me of the passing of a genuinely kick ass guy, Michael. Indica 420 lost his battle with cancer today. In the coming days and war you will likely see many paying homage to him by bearing his name. When things like this happen it reminds us that we all really are a community and this really is just a game, so to all those that knew him I am so sorry for your loss.

The Commission has stated that they will not be battling this war. EMF will continue sending their condolences along with so many others. You often hear people say "may your memories bring you comfort in your time of loss" so I thought there should be a tiny space on the forum to share a memory or kind word if you so choose.

-K

Dipstik
07-09-2013, 12:55 PM
[This space intentionally not trolled]

Desire
07-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Rest in peace...may the Lord hold you close.

JoJo1234
07-09-2013, 01:31 PM
God bless him, I did not know him but truly sad news, cancer is an awful thing which I do not think will ever be eradicated totally, have lost those close to me through this and had others who have overcome it.

RIP and deepest sympathy to his family left behind.

Peppers
07-09-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you all.

vtwin
07-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Thank you everyone. The show of support has been amazing. We will forever have our brother on our rooster him memory will remain within the team. I will miss our chats and friendship. But I will always have him by my side

haywood
07-09-2013, 01:47 PM
RIP brother

Chica
07-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Sorry for everyone's loss who knew him, cancer is an evil thing lost quit a few people to it.

MrSpidey
07-09-2013, 02:09 PM
RIP

So many people around me having this illness and some have died from it.....

(CCK) Cam
07-09-2013, 02:18 PM
RIP... Rest In Peace. Sad to hear.

Feng1234
07-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Best wishes to his family.

twisted 1
07-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Michael, my brother, you will be missed. It was an honor being your friend and fighting beside you. Love ya man

Jekevoy
07-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Condolences.

How cool would it be if Gree donated proceeds from tribute name changes to cancer research?

Step up to the plate.

Desire
07-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Condolences.

How cool would it be if Gree donated proceeds from tribute name changes to cancer research?

Step up to the plate.

Awesome idea....how bout it Gree?

twisted 1
07-09-2013, 05:36 PM
That would be really cool of them.

Gingeasian
07-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Condolences.

Step up to the plate.
That is a great idea and would really show alot if they could do that

Chica
07-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Condolences.

Step up to the plate.

I can get behind this. In the past companies like blizzard have played tribute to its fallen gamers.

LisaM
07-09-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear this. I hope his loved ones find comfort in his memories, may he rest in peace.

MattThomas08
07-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Sorry to hear this as well. Had heard nothing but good things about Michael and the outpouring if support for him from his team has been impressive. The community effect of this game really makes it what it is and what keeps many of us coming back for more. Best of luck to TCM and Michaels family will be in my prayers tonight.

Kidkiller
07-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Yes, GREE would be awesome to pay tribute to him,like making an exclusive item dedicated to Michael that we can buy for one week and for each sold, the gold value(50 gold) in dollars(about 5$) should be donated to a cancer treatment research foundation.
His death is a tragedy for his friend, family and loved one. My most sincere condoleance to all his family and friends.

Requiescant in pace.

montecore
07-10-2013, 12:50 AM
Very sorry to hear it.

Boyz in the hood
07-10-2013, 03:15 AM
My condolences! I never knew him but any loss is sad to hear! Thoughts to his family and all that knew him!

Butt Futter
07-10-2013, 04:05 AM
Sucks when you lose a friend and brother. Sorry to hear about your loss TCM!

vtwin
07-10-2013, 05:18 AM
Thank you everyone. Our friend and brother is missed badly. We will heal in time. He was an amazing man. Father,brother and dear friend to many. As well as a hero. He was a proud Marine. and did his country many years if service...

Thanks again

Jacko
07-10-2013, 05:24 AM
Sorry to hear that a good player has left us due to cancer. My condolences to his family

babywipes
07-10-2013, 06:38 AM
So sorry for your loss. It sounds like he was a great man, and any time a service member is lost that makes it harder. As someone in remission, and lost so many to cancer, I know what the loss and confusion and pain is like. I hope he went out with family and friends around, and knowing he had a wonderful life.

fk cancer

genaks
07-10-2013, 06:54 AM
Sorry to hear that. RIP.

Lurker
07-10-2013, 07:12 AM
RIP Michael aka Indica420.

Condolences to his near and dear ones - including his Crime City family in The Commission.

apexii
07-10-2013, 07:21 AM
Very sorry to hear this. Rest well brother.

SC4R
07-10-2013, 07:25 AM
RIP, sad to hear.

Kiley!
07-10-2013, 11:22 AM
I would love to see Gree make a limited time building available in his honor. A "dispensary" perhaps, named Indica....that you can collect every 4 hours 20 min. I'm sure he'd smile about that one, and it would be easily seen in people's hoods, unlike a weapon that you would have to look in their inventory for. Not that gree ever listens....but I think that would be incredible.

Vile Lynn
07-10-2013, 02:24 PM
My condolences to his family, friends, and syn mates... I'm sorry to hear this news...

Best wishes to TCM this war in remembrance of Indica 420!

wa7sh
07-10-2013, 03:12 PM
rest in peace.

DG Poopey
07-10-2013, 04:19 PM
I would love to see Gree make a limited time building available in his honor. A "dispensary" perhaps, named Indica....that you can collect every 4 hours 20 min. I'm sure he'd smile about that one, and it would be easily seen in people's hoods, unlike a weapon that you would have to look in their inventory for. Not that gree ever listens....but I think that would be incredible.

I didn't know him - but the above idea just sounds like an amazing tribute!

Chica
07-10-2013, 04:48 PM

Amazing idea and they could use the smoke shop as the building type like they repurposed the adult store for the toy box! I know its a bit to close for this next one probably as I'm sure they have it scheduled but the next one.

Desire
07-10-2013, 04:52 PM
I contacted GREE last night and asked about the possibility of a new gold item to help remember Michael and for some/all proceeds to be donated to cancer treatment/research. I have heard back and seems GREE is stepping up and going to honor this gentleman
Not your standard email either...GREE this is a wonderful thing! Im truly amazed...what an awesome company if they do follow through with this.

macattack
07-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Rest in peace Indica 420

Chica
07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
I contacted GREE last night and asked about the possibility of a new gold item to help remember Michael and for some/all proceeds to be donated to cancer treatment/research. I have heard back and seems GREE is stepping up and going to honor this gentleman
Not your standard email either...GREE this is a wonderful thing! Im truly amazed...what an awesome company if they do follow through with this.

Mind posting the emails?

Desire
07-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Not at all.. can u tell me how to post the email screenshots here...sorry dont know how else id have done already.

Chica
07-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Not at all.. can u tell me how to post the email screenshots here...sorry dont know how else id have done already.

What device are you on? Or copy and paste it either way works.

Desire
07-10-2013, 06:03 PM
**Mod Edit** Please folks do not post private messages between players and support. We know this is a very sensitive topic for everyone and we wish everyones priviacy to be respected.**

Here goes my first try at posting pics.. hope it works

Desire
07-10-2013, 06:07 PM
And TCM leader Sativa Trooper informed me that GREE has already contacted him... :-)

twisted 1
07-10-2013, 07:07 PM
This is an awesome thing they are considering. Michael touched alot of lives within the game. And within TCM. He was a blast to chat with and always cared about what what going on in our lives. Going to war with him was cool as he!!, he loved the HULK SMASH motto we took and always took it to battle lol. He was so inspirational in his game and so much fun, you'd never know he had te weight of the world on his shoulders and was always willing to help take a burden from a friend. It suks donkey d&@$ that he's gone. Our old war dog is now at peace but his memory will live on in many of our hoods through tributes we've made there and in our laughs as we talk about some of the funny sh$t he'd come up with. Our last spot in TCM will always be empty to give him a front row seat.

Desire, thankyou for all you've done in bringing this together. And kiley for starting this thread

vtwin
07-11-2013, 03:01 AM
Thanks Gree. This means a ton to all of us impacted due to the loss of our friend

The Giver
07-11-2013, 03:26 AM
Full respect to HTC, and I hope Gree can provide something, so Micheal's name can be remembered.

What this thread has done is show, the respect and compassion HTC has, and I'm sure recruitment will never be an Issue.

Thank you.

Desire
07-11-2013, 03:58 AM
Full respect to HTC, and I hope Gree can provide something, so Micheal's name can be remembered.

What this thread has done is show, the respect and compassion HTC has, and I'm sure recruitment will never be an Issue.

Thank you.

This thread truly shows teamwork between quite a few syndicates.
Kiley is EMF and started the thread
Im HTC-Blue and contacted GREE in hopes they could help.
Vtwin and Twisted 1 are TCM ( where indica420 called home ) and TCM began all this thru their hood memorials and name changes and twisted 1 is actively in contact with GREE to supply info.
KBF ex leader killer beast force is also assisting with background info.
And of course all forum members that have soo beautifully visited this thread paying respect.

It's truly amazing and beautiful when all put aside their differences, even rivalries, to come together to remember a fallen fellow player.

Chica
07-11-2013, 04:11 AM
Thanks desire :-) makes me feel good when companies show respect to its fallen fans, wish more companies would do it.

Randolph
07-11-2013, 04:21 AM
Rip, lost a family member too, to this awful disease my heart goes out to all his family and loved ones.

Desire
07-11-2013, 05:26 AM
What device are you on? Or copy and paste it either way works.

Thanks..it is already posted see earlier post of mine..thank u and thanks to Paulio from HTC.

Desire
07-11-2013, 05:33 AM
Seems cancer has touched us all in one way or another...its truly heart wrenching the impact one disease can have.
Michael had kidney cancer and his son donated a kidney to help save his dad. While in the hospital, his son received the wrong medication and lost his own life. Michael was a double amputee marine vet who valiantly served his country in the Iraqi war...
Michael also became homeless when only a few months ago his home burnt down. ..

Through all his hardships, as twisted1 stated, he still managed to be there for anyone in need. I know im taking a lot in from this brave man...not only was he a fighter in game..in life he kept battling against all odds.

Chica
07-11-2013, 10:24 AM
Yea desire cancer is such an evil thing and can hit anyone which is why we need to be able to kill it and for cheap, if it costs millions will hurt those who get cured for ages :-(

{TCM}Rocky DooWop
07-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Micheal or (TCM)INDICA420 as most knew him, was more to me then just a teamnate....he was my friend. We had fought togher numerous times but this last war we became closer. Michael would ofter pm me on kakao to ask for screen shots of his wins and ip points, and ask about targets to attack. We would joke back and forth...i miss his mumbled messages that often took me a few mins to figure out ehat he was trying to say. He told me how TCM could always make him laugh and how he really needed that in his life. I also remember how he always seemed to say hi to donadl (TCM)dad anytime don came onto kakao. He was part of our family and will never be forgotten. WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL...MAY YOU REST IN PEACE

TCMdad
07-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Brother I miss u rest in piece u are my best friend and am onerd to have the time I did I will never 4 get u rest in peaceful brother I love u

Tripp ing
07-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss TCM. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and TCM. I never knew him but from one military veteran to another, I salute you!

Chica
07-11-2013, 04:50 PM
My prayers are not only with him but anyone who has to deal with cancer. We are talking head transplants and have cured some aids patients but are so far from cancer treatment? Gree needs to deffintly do something we need to get there.

TCMdad
07-11-2013, 06:07 PM
I'm going to go back to the beach tomorrow not going to take phone hop no pep rob me I was so pos to meet him before this happened Friday July 12 so I won't be on

twisted 1
07-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Our hearts will be there with you brother. I know his spirit will surround you. Tell him we love and miss him

KING Mr932
07-11-2013, 09:08 PM
RIP sorry for you guys lost.

Boyz in the hood
07-12-2013, 03:17 AM
Out of a show of respect to Michael, Members of Boyz in the hood would like to honour him by using the same hair/head as he used for his avatar, during the next battle! Could someone let me know what he used please!

twisted 1
07-12-2013, 03:29 AM
He used brown crew cut, Caucasian skin.
Thankyou Boyz for sharing in this with us

Boyz in the hood
07-12-2013, 04:39 AM
He used brown crew cut, Caucasian skin.
Thankyou Boyz for sharing in this with us

Thanks for the info, my players are changing as we speak! No thank you required! We are, after all, one big crime city family, and Michaels loss puts this into perspective! For all our clans, all our differences and all our dramas in game, we stand together on this!

TZora
07-12-2013, 06:26 AM
RIP dear Michael .. really wish someone had directed him to Sister Rene M. Caisse ... treatment for cancer is available but bastards controlling the medicine business don't want anyone to know about cancer treatment from herbs. if anyone else is interested or wishes to help a cancer patient who has lost all hopes, please please please, do send them over to http://essiacinfo.org/essiac.html

and anyone who wishes to prevent cancer, apricots are associated with curing cancer. but please do consult a physician or research and then move ahead.

i know this because i keep researching on health. and no, i'm not the owner of that website. some of you may think i own that website or i'm trying to sell anything, NO, i'm not. better yet, do your own research about Essiac treatment.

vtwin
07-12-2013, 07:12 AM
Thank you for the very good information Tzora. All should do what they can to stop this curse on all of us. Cancer in one way or another has impacted us all. If everyone can take a minute and say a little prayer for Michael at 12 noon Pacific time with all of us at TCM that would be a wonderful gesture.

Everyone good luck this weekend and fight hard. Win a few fights for Michael he loved to battle and "HULK SMASH" anything he could

TCMdad
07-12-2013, 10:15 PM
I spent the day with out my phone went to a special place spent time with Michael. wish we could have met today we was going to before cancer came and took life again that's sad .we will fight for Michael and I pray that GREE will have something 4 Michael and make it so all could afford and donate to cancer in Michaels name all the proceed

dadtech
07-13-2013, 12:53 AM
I'm very sorry to hear such sad news. I feel so bad for him. Bless you all.

TCMdad
07-13-2013, 07:51 AM
I miss u brother .cancer has taken u from us wat it can't take is you memory Michael and I hope we can do something and mabie make a difference in someone else life .

187omni
07-13-2013, 09:13 PM
We are currently fighting HTC, out of respect i've instructed my syn
killer crew to hold any attacks on indica 420. I never knew him, regardles i send my condolences. I've lost loved ones to cancer. my prayers go out to you.

BigMoney
07-13-2013, 09:20 PM
We are currently fighting HTC, out of respect i've instructed my syn
killer crew to hold any attacks on indica 420. I never knew him, regardles i send my condolences. I've lost loved ones to cancer. my prayers go out to you.

Wasn't he on The Commission? I think the HTC person's name was just "RIP Indica 420." Had a pretty high defense too. Am I mistaken?

187omni
07-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Wasn't he on The Commission? I think the HTC person's name was just "RIP Indica 420." Had a pretty high defense too. Am I mistaken?

something around 600k, your right. regardless I informed them. sad to hear =/

BigMoney
07-13-2013, 09:59 PM
something around 600k, your right. regardless I informed them. sad to hear =/

Pretty hard to avoid hitting the DL, though :rolleyes:

187omni
07-13-2013, 10:09 PM
Pretty hard to avoid hitting the DL, though :rolleyes:

not if you show up 15 mins late every battle :cool:

mia201
07-13-2013, 10:33 PM
RIP. May there be no pain in heaven.

Lurker
07-13-2013, 10:58 PM
A sad thread but also uplifting in many ways. It shows the character of folks on The Commission, this forum's posters, and Gree.

May cancer be defeated in our time.

RIP again, Indica 420.

twisted 1
07-14-2013, 02:55 AM
As much as michaels loss has hurt the family here at TCM, honoring his last wishes have brought so much pride and an amazing bond between us. This is an incredible group of ppl here and I wouldn't trade these guys for all the gold in fc. Thankyou to all in the cc community for the support and caring words left here and on the walls of our members. Michael may be gone, but his spirit will lead us into our next war and all will hear his battle cry. "HULK SMASH!!!"
Special thanks to Rogue,EMF,HTC for all you've done

TCMdad
07-14-2013, 10:26 AM
Love u brother .your last wishes .brother we got u

TCMdad
07-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Thanks 4 the time we had the battles in the game and the one not I spent the day with u yus like we Planned had a drink smoke and set on the beach it's hard brother wanted to so bad have that battle we Pland on 12 of July couldn't bring my phone dident even turn it on. Wanted to spend theday with u special place I found hop u like it brother I miss you.rest in piece Michael

°doink°
07-15-2013, 05:59 AM
Thank you to everyone who has participated with us in showing tribute to a valued member and wonderful friend..