PDA

View Full Version : Add donation logs please

Chica
07-09-2013, 10:35 AM
This is something very useful and probably pretty easy to implement like they did on mw but the ability to see who has donated how my much $ and how many bricks could be very useful to syndicates. I have shot them an email but we know how long that can take and maybe if enough interest is shown one of the Admins will pass it along as well.

Either way worth a shot.

Tommy Two Toes
07-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Patience. I'm 100% sure it's coming.

robba
07-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Yes please. Its a pain in the ass to track our members with donations.

(CCK) Cam
07-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Yeah... And people in syndicates with all bonuses.... Don't be annoying and criticize us!!

Chica
07-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Well it would only be syndicate wide not game wide.

Roscoe782
07-09-2013, 02:53 PM
KA has a killer donation log.

MW has a functioning donation log, brand new, but it only tracts from when a player joins a faction and there is no way to reset it apart from leaving the faction and coming back in.

Hopefully, CC gets the KA version.

Chica
07-09-2013, 03:07 PM
I'll accept any form!

(CCK) Cam
07-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Yeah. As long as it keeps track of how much money people donate.

(CCK) Cam
07-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Bump to the top... Please read!

Chica
07-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Yeah. As long as it keeps track of how much money people donate.

Agreed with my syn we can become a really active bunch at times so keeping track by hand is not doable.

TechSychotic
07-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Donation log would be very helpful. I hope they add one. As a syndicate leader it would be a lot easier to keep track of who is donating.

ShawnBB
07-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Its's probably because KA > MW > CC in terms of profit.
Gree always left CC to the last.

Dennis B
07-10-2013, 12:41 AM
A great idea. Give us this, please!

Butt Futter
07-10-2013, 04:01 AM
Yeah... And people in syndicates with all bonuses.... Don't be annoying and criticize us!!

What, you're not done yet?

Chica
07-10-2013, 04:57 AM
Its's probably because KA > MW > CC in terms of profit.
Gree always left CC to the last.

How do you figure this? Cc probably has the most active users so likely most money made, ka has zero android users so that is a huge potential income base.

More of the fact that cc is oldest and hardest likely to upkeep, everything is probably a mess.

Butt Futter
07-10-2013, 05:01 AM
How do you figure this? Cc probably has the most active users so likely most money made, ka has zero android users so that is a huge potential income base.

More of the fact that cc is oldest and hardest likely to upkeep, everything is probably a mess.

That is probably how it is listed on iOS most profited apps. When combined with Droid sales MW and CC trump KA easily.

Tyrell R
07-14-2013, 03:23 PM
I think it would be interesting to know which game really is most profitable. I play all 3 but in my mind CC is king. But yes the donation tracker would be a great addition I've been keeping track of donations for my syndicate since the beginning and it can become very time consuming. If they do bring the donation log to cc they might want to take away the syndicate alerts for donations as i feel these would only clutter the forum, not that anyone really uses it now but just a thought.

Idiosyncrasy
07-14-2013, 03:42 PM
+1 for donation tracker.

If they do bring the donation log to cc they might want to take away the syndicate alerts for donations as i feel these would only clutter the forum, not that anyone really uses it now but just a thought.

We use it all the time.

Tyrell R
07-14-2013, 03:53 PM
+1 for donation tracker.

We use it all the time.

Guess I shouldn't have said all. I just know that many syndicates use a third party app to communicate. Either way I think they should take the syndicate alerts out if they put the donation log in or just make it like ka where you have the option to hide them.

Max Power
07-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Bump to the top... Please read!

You bumped your own thread one minute after posting on it?

(CCK) Cam
07-14-2013, 04:16 PM
You bumped your own thread one minute after posting on it?Yeah... So?

ShawnBB
07-15-2013, 12:30 AM

I have been playing for over a year and all the CC new feature came from either KA or MW, was just guessing too bro. Newer game may have a more talented developing team and they gradually deliver their idea to other Gree team if it is working well.

hawkeye_9
07-15-2013, 07:39 AM
I concur. A donation log for syndicate members would add value to this game and its players.

ShawnBB
07-15-2013, 09:46 AM
I concur. A donation log for syndicate members would add value to this game and its players.

Hey buddy, I live around N. High street, OSU.

out of names
07-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Donation logs? O.o that means ill have to donate to my syndicate :( lol

oh yeah
07-15-2013, 10:56 AM
yes, donation logs would be nice. along with another bonus like faster health regen.

Legen...dary
07-15-2013, 01:28 PM
They can't add retroactive donation logs... then everyone in the syndicate would be able to see, very clearly, exactly which cheater bought them those $100,000,000,000 of bonuses they couldn't afford. Everyone could point out the cheaters and then GREE would have handed over proof to everyone that all those bonuses and subsequent syndicate prizes came from hackers with hacked money... then they'd have to do something about it, and we KNOW they don't want that! They aren't going to make donation logs because they will have 100,000 tickets from the non-cheaters demanding the war prizes that are properly due to them.

Edit: sure there are quite a few syndicates that have actually afforded $160,000,000,000 of bonuses... we aren't talking about them... we are talking about the syndicates who had maxed bonuses by the third war and weren't completely filled with players who made 4mil an hour. There are a TON of them in the Top250.

ATTN: GREE Please prove me wrong.

E-Train
07-15-2013, 06:48 PM
I posted about this about a month ago (CCK Cam will remember.) Everyone bashed us saying "you should have all the bonuses by now." Since then I think we've purchased 2 bonuses, as they were both several billion $.. In short, this donation log would be SOOO helpful. I lead a syndicate that places between 200 and 300 and we still have a ton of them to buy. Please GREE, make my life easier. I don't care if retrospective stats are in there. Even something going forward would be fine!

Smallestelf
07-15-2013, 10:30 PM
I tired to keep track of our donations because i wanted everyone to donate 100x IPH but it was just not possible to track especially when people would make small donations like 1 mil etc

TitanCold
07-15-2013, 10:39 PM
that would be nice, something close to KA's would be a big help

Carloco
07-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Hopefully it's not asking to much but a way to have a overall log and last three days. My syndicate has three day competitions and it would make everything easier

Legen...dary
07-16-2013, 02:07 AM
It takes me about 30min a week to edit in all the donation data. It takes about 45 minutes two days before every war to update all the stats and levels. It automatically calculates everyone's stats per level, expected donations, donation effort. It takes another hour after every war to update the IP and W/L of each member. I spend more time than that clicking the refresh button every week! It isn't really that hard if you just make people donate only in chunks of 500k or 1mil. When things get out of hand you limit it to one donation a day. 4xIPH is our standard daily donation, though we've been taking a break to get everyone to either 500k or 1m IPH.

http://i.imgur.com/NycdsWT.png

Juan V
07-16-2013, 02:57 AM
this would be very useful indeed -

we use a google spreadsheet and its tedious

The Douche
07-17-2013, 05:11 AM
+1

I've used Excel spreadsheet, but it gets tedious running through the forum log. Although we use GroupMe, the scrolling and recording of each donation is annoying. I've never played KA, but I have played MW.

If we got a donation log like MW, to track donations, I would still use Excel, but I would just check donations 1x per week, to see if ppl are donating the proper amount and it would be much much faster without having to record multiple inputs from each person

tom73
07-17-2013, 05:37 AM
Yes Please

(CCK) Cam
07-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Bump extracharacters

MrM
07-18-2013, 04:48 PM
Actually a possibilty to export data for any event/donation/stats/etc. would be much more useful...spending way too much time working stuff out by hand, a basic data export to a XML/CSV file or whatever else is possible would be great.
Don't know how this donation log works in Modern War, but it's probably still just a daily list that resets to zero at the server time?

(CCK) Cam
07-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Actually a possibilty to export data for any event/donation/stats/etc. would be much more useful...spending way too much time working stuff out by hand, a basic data export to a XML/CSV file or whatever else is possible would be great.
Don't know how this donation log works in Modern War, but it's probably still just a daily list that resets to zero at the server time?what are you talking about? Its all-time not daily

Jules Winnfield
07-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Any type of tracker would be useful. Donations especially, but even wins/losses and IP during battles would be great. It's definitely tedious to do all of the "book keeping."

crixus
07-19-2013, 08:54 AM
Donation log would be brilliant

E-Train
07-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Yeah, it's not the actual spreadsheet part that takes forever, it's scrolling through the forum logs..

And if you don't keep on top of the forum and continuously track the donations, you run the risk of missing some. (Which is why we don't track donations during battles, as the forum only goes back about 4 hours during battles because of high volume posting.)