PDA

View Full Version : What do you have to do to unblock someone?

SpikedPunchVictim
07-09-2013, 09:17 AM
I was removing messages from my board and accidentally hit "Okay" when it asked if I wanted to block the the person. Surely there must be a way to unblock them? Anyone know?

Shinazueli
07-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Ticket, pray, wait.

Skyraiders
07-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Ticket, pray, wait.

That about sums it up. maybe not in that order .

try praying before and after each step

DrQ
07-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Well here is a preview of what you can look forward too...

Your request (#Kingdom Age Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

CE, Jul 05 14:40 (PDT):
Hey DrQ

Thanks for the inquiry. We are currently experiencing a bug preventing us from being able to unblock anyone. I have added a note on your account and will complete the request once this is fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Regards,

CE

Shawn, Jun 28 02:49 (PDT):
Hello,

Thanks for writing back to us. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with this issue. A report has been sent to the Kingdom Age team for further investigation. We do not have a time-frame as to when this issue may be resolved. We appreciate your continued patience regarding this.

Regards,
Shawn
Team GREE

Ratma2001
07-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Well here is a preview of what you can look forward too...

Your request (#Kingdom Age Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

CE, Jul 05 14:40 (PDT):
Hey DrQ

Thanks for the inquiry. We are currently experiencing a bug preventing us from being able to unblock anyone. I have added a note on your account and will complete the request once this is fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Regards,

CE

Shawn, Jun 28 02:49 (PDT):
Hello,

Thanks for writing back to us. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with this issue. A report has been sent to the Kingdom Age team for further investigation. We do not have a time-frame as to when this issue may be resolved. We appreciate your continued patience regarding this.

Regards,
Shawn
Team GREE

wow ! lucky you , a response ..not a good one but still its a bone to chew on for a bit

DrQ
07-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Lol .... What I did not post was when the original ticket was written. i decided that i should not destroy hopes. And the bone is all gone...

King Ben
07-09-2013, 09:46 PM
This thread tickles my laughing 'bone'. For a seemingly exasperating issue there are such interesting response. Way to go !!!