PDA

View Full Version : 2 Compliments for Gree

thundarr
07-09-2013, 07:49 AM
I know many of the people come on here to complain about Gree and the game and this and that. But I want to compliment Gree on 2 things.

#1. I love looking at each new unit I receive. The renderings are spot on accurate. I have now taken to looking up each unit on the web and reading about it. The most recent being the T-62 Predator Tank. Very interesting. I am not a military buff but these different pieces of hardware are quite interesting and compliments to Gree for doing such a good job.

#2. The game. Considering the complexity of the game and the different platforms it works remarkably well. I realize there are occasional problems especially for Android users but those are more of a function of the different versions of Android and the proliferation of devices that run it. This whole thing reminds me of Microsoft Windows. People complain about it endlessly, but without it things would be a whole lot more difficult for the majority of us non techies. If Microsoft disappeared tomorrow and no one supported Windows there would be chaos. Is Windows perfect? Is Microsoft perfect? Is MW prefect? Is Gree perfect? The answer is no but just think what it would be like without them and for a moment enjoy and appreciate what they do.

Tito89
07-09-2013, 07:54 AM
I know many of the people come on here to complain about Gree and the game and this and that. But I want to compliment Gree on 2 things.

#1. I love looking at each new unit I receive. The renderings are spot on accurate. I have now taken to looking up each unit on the web and reading about it. The most recent being the T-62 Predator Tank. Very interesting. I am not a military buff but these different pieces of hardware are quite interesting and compliments to Gree for doing such a good job.

#2. The game. Considering the complexity of the game and the different platforms it works remarkably well. I realize there are occasional problems especially for Android users but those are more of a function of the different versions of Android and the proliferation of devices that run it. This whole thing reminds me of Microsoft Windows. People complain about it endlessly, but without it things would be a whole lot more difficult for the majority of us non techies. If Microsoft disappeared tomorrow and no one supported Windows there would be chaos. Is Windows perfect? Is Microsoft perfect? Is MW prefect? Is Gree perfect? The answer is no but just think what it would be like without them and for a moment enjoy and appreciate what they do.

interesting, no really. its a fair point and i agree.

JohnnyR
07-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Great post thundarr. Gree has addressed many issues in unique ways that people don't give enough credit for. Factions now let us have a team play environment better than the ally list. BP's give the weaker players a breather while the sharks hunt bigger fish. LE's satisfy the need for new buildings and breaks monotony, and gives something to go for. PVP events gave us reason and benefit to attack each other. Even gold free play has improved with indestructables being offered up with good stats. Other than the glitches, GREE's doing pretty good, IMO. Only thing is, with new inventions come new problems-which isn't just a GREE thing.