PDA

View Full Version : LTQ: Ungrateful Players

Evil Mastermind
07-09-2013, 05:30 AM
Granted, I myself have tried to help GREE make more money by suggesting the addition of a boost unit at the end of normal and prestige. Yes, I am still certain more players would spend gold to get those type units!

However, I see lots of posts saying this current LTQ sucks? Or that it "isn't with it"?

Isn't worth what...your time? or are you scared of a little XP? Do levels 1-12 and get a few nice units for FREE! Yes, FREE!

Gree put a nice little event together for everyone's enjoyment and some dare spit in their faces?!?! So very rude! Be nice to GREE as they are friends!

Jhoemel
07-09-2013, 05:40 AM
I agree with u. Its a free indestrutible. So we should be happy not whiny

S&H Max
07-09-2013, 05:44 AM
Peolple love to complain! Also a few players and forum members seem to have trouble skipping a event, since I decided that when each begin I choice how far I want to go than I feel really better with the game!

Maybe next LTQ will go to 3rd nomal mode maybe will go all the way of prestige, maybe I will sit it out!

Tito89
07-09-2013, 06:52 AM
personally i think people always have a go because the dont prestage the correct levels and dont get the unit/level they wanted to reach. me i know i may one day get that final unit in normal mode for free, and when i do ill be happy, but now im not sad, or angry because i cant, patience is a virtue, i have a bag of virtues.

Roscoe782
07-09-2013, 07:05 AM
Granted, I myself have tried to help GREE make more money by suggesting the addition of a boost unit at the end of normal and prestige. Yes, I am still certain more players would spend gold to get those type units!

However, I see lots of posts saying this current LTQ sucks? Or that it "isn't with it"?

Isn't worth what...your time? or are you scared of a little XP? Do levels 1-12 and get a few nice units for FREE! Yes, FREE!

Gree put a nice little event together for everyone's enjoyment and some dare spit in their faces?!?! So very rude! Be nice to GREE as they are friends!

At least when I see/say it's not worth it, I am always comparing the event to the boss events. It isn't necessarily spitting in GREE's faces. Just honest comparative analysis. As far as xp gained and the numbers of quality indestructible units you get (regardless of the debate on the common drop rate), there is nothing better.

So, then when you go from that (1xp to trigger boss and get at least a 50/50 unit when completed, not to mention units every 5 bosses) to an event like this where the xp gained is so much more compared to the number of units you get (normal mode you get 6; admittedly the last two are pretty good), it seems not worth the effort. Plus, it almost sets you up to do more poorly at the next boss event if you do make the effort. Leveling will happen, whether it happens during prestaging or in-event.

The goal, as you well know, has been, and I think still is, to have/maintain a low level with high attack/defense. I guess I try and keep it double my level. The boss events fit this mold. Some of the LTQ events do as well, even some without unit bonuses, but not as routinely as the boss events. This one seems more like the Devin one where more xp is gained per unit received. That being said, I guess it is a mute point once you are over level 150, which I am trying to delay as much as possible:) Once I'm there, I probably won't care about xp anymore either.

Also, this is just my opinion and the way I think about it. Not trying to lecture. Just saying it isn't always about bashing GREE.

S&H Max
07-09-2013, 07:06 AM
personally i think people always have a go because the dont prestage the correct levels and dont get the unit/level they wanted to reach. me i know i may one day get that final unit in normal mode for free, and when i do ill be happy, but now im not sad, or angry because i cant, patience is a virtue, i have a bag of virtues.

Tito if you are pre-stadge this one you should get to normal easy, I regen 5 a minute and I'm already at 11/12 without levling up, (but last 2 i'm not prestage but will ahve more than enouph time to end normal)

BostonHammer
07-09-2013, 07:50 AM
Easy. Don't like it, don't do it. Personally, I don't do the LTQ becuase to me, it's not worth it. I prefer to stay lower level to be able to do the boss events for free and to get more WD points.

DFI
07-09-2013, 01:49 PM
I am actually happy to see no bonus units for the LTQs, as it makes the WD events more meaningful , which they should be.

Sith Lady
07-09-2013, 01:53 PM
At least when I see/say it's not worth it, I am always comparing the event to the boss events. It isn't necessarily spitting in GREE's faces. Just honest comparative analysis. As far as xp gained and the numbers of quality indestructible units you get (regardless of the debate on the common drop rate), there is nothing better.

So, then when you go from that (1xp to trigger boss and get at least a 50/50 unit when completed, not to mention units every 5 bosses) to an event like this where the xp gained is so much more compared to the number of units you get (normal mode you get 6; admittedly the last two are pretty good), it seems not worth the effort. Plus, it almost sets you up to do more poorly at the next boss event if you do make the effort. Leveling will happen, whether it happens during prestaging or in-event.

The goal, as you well know, has been, and I think still is, to have/maintain a low level with high attack/defense. I guess I try and keep it double my level. The boss events fit this mold. Some of the LTQ events do as well, even some without unit bonuses, but not as routinely as the boss events. This one seems more like the Devin one where more xp is gained per unit received. That being said, I guess it is a mute point once you are over level 150, which I am trying to delay as much as possible:) Once I'm there, I probably won't care about xp anymore either.

Also, this is just my opinion and the way I think about it. Not trying to lecture. Just saying it isn't always about bashing GREE.

Two thumbs up for you Roscoe, exactly how I feel. We compare this event with other Gree events, nothing more. In short: it sucks!!! No I wont go to lvl10 for free because its that bad, I wont bother spending my time tapping to get that unit for free. Gree put together so many events we can choose what we do, so they can continue spending their time putting crappy events like this and I will continue not doing them. Or they can listen to our feedback and improve the LTQs. Yes I didnt like it and I am not doing it.