PDA

View Full Version : Gree active on cheaters?

ccmike
07-09-2013, 12:26 AM
I'm robbing a guy with an iph of 7m. Getting a nice extra income. But when I look at him now his iph is a little more than 3m and he has still the big money buildings. I didn't rob him cause the big money buildings were collected.

Same story different guy, iph almost 5m and now on a little more than 2m.

I have reasons to believe that both are time travelers, so is Gree active? Anybody saw similar reduced iph?

bald zeemer
07-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Stats are being shown without mods.

c00guy
07-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Stats are being shown without mods.

That can't be the reason of ~$7m IPH going down to $3m. Maybe GREE's on 'em coz GREE did a huge cleanup on cheaters on MW before last battle

BigMoney
07-09-2013, 01:13 AM
No idea. I was robbing a time traveler yesterday, but I couldn't find him again today. I will report back if I find him and his IPH did go down.

Ak Killah
07-09-2013, 01:27 AM
I saw a lvl 92 with 32mil attack, he and about 400 wmd explosives (a top ten reward) along other multiple high stated weps.

BigMoney
07-09-2013, 01:31 AM
I saw a lvl 92 with 32mil attack, he and about 400 wmd explosives (a top ten reward) along other multiple high stated weps.

How do you know he didn't just win Top 10 in Red Light District 400 times?

Ak Killah
07-09-2013, 01:46 AM
How do you know he didn't just win Top 10 in Red Light District 400 times?
Your right I overlooked that possibility. He makes fc players look weak.

BigMonster
07-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Some one else can confirm this - if you get robbed and not collect on the buildings, your IPH will be decreased to the extent of that uncollected building. It's not a glitch or Gree being active on cheaters.

psychic
07-09-2013, 02:14 AM
Some one else can confirm this - if you get robbed and not collect on the buildings, your IPH will be decreased to the extent of that uncollected building. It's not a glitch or Gree being active on cheaters.

confirm. I saw the same thing on my account. 2 NC robbed, IPH dropped and returned to normal after I collected the robbed buildings.

N41LZ
07-09-2013, 05:14 AM

That said, who actually has the highest LEGIT attack stat in this game and what is the number?
Last i heard it was around 2.5million from someone in FC.

Butt Futter
07-09-2013, 05:48 AM
I believe it's h and I think she's around 3 mill or over 3 mill now. Not entirely sure.

mahi250
07-09-2013, 06:50 AM
I dont thinkmgree is doing enough...reported gree of a glitch to get full energy refill within 20 minutes ..but still i can see the glitch working...10 days ago i reported to gree with the whole procedure..but still no action to fix that

bald zeemer
07-09-2013, 07:16 AM
That said, who actually has the highest LEGIT attack stat in this game and what is the number?
Last i heard it was around 2.5million from someone in FC.

There are a few players north of 2.5m. Some a long way north of it.

Ragmondino
07-09-2013, 07:37 AM
You'll know if gree are doing anything cause the likes of Solomon and T. rex will of been banned. As they currently haven't been then no gree are still allowing cheaters to play the game.

Desire
07-09-2013, 08:09 AM
You'll know if gree are doing anything cause the likes of Solomon and T. rex will of been banned. As they currently haven't been then no gree are still allowing cheaters to play the game.

I am disgusted cheats are allowed to run rampant in game. Seems in c.c., cheaters do prosper as long as they also purchase enough gold....

Butt Futter
07-09-2013, 08:14 AM
Hey Desire. I wondered what happened to you after the EA take over. Glad to see you around still.

Dipstik
07-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Hey Desire. I wondered what happened to you after the EA take over. Glad to see you around still.

Yeah, he's #smuggin it now.

ccmike
07-09-2013, 09:34 AM
confirm. I saw the same thing on my account. 2 NC robbed, IPH dropped and returned to normal after I collected the robbed buildings.

BigMonster and psychic maybe ur right cause I found the 7m iph guy again and his iph was back to normal. The other guys (5m iph) still has a reduced iph. So maybe the conclusion Gree is active was wishful thinking...

Well if Gree is not active I will rob these guys, at least somebody is active.

c00guy
07-09-2013, 09:43 AM
BigMonster and psychic maybe ur right cause I found the 7m iph guy again and his iph was back to normal. The other guys (5m iph) still has a reduced iph. So maybe the conclusion Gree is active was wishful thinking...

Well if Gree is not active I will rob these guys, at least somebody is active.

He aint called psychic for no reason! :D

Desire
07-09-2013, 11:35 AM

Hey hun.. yeah im around..I jumped before that crap in EA went down.
Thanks. :-)

(CCK) Cam
07-09-2013, 11:39 AM
You'll know if gree are doing anything cause the likes of Solomon and T. rex will of been banned. As they currently haven't been then no gree are still allowing cheaters to play the game.isnt Solomon banned? Doesn't he only have jack to play with?

BigMoney
07-09-2013, 11:50 AM
Your right I overlooked that possibility. He makes fc players look weak.

Think I found your man.

http://i.imgur.com/GSv0ZwL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cUjodLC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pva3YnL.jpg

Not only did he win top10 in RLD 400 times, he also won top25 in the upcoming syndicate war as well. :rolleyes:

Desire
07-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Yeah, he's #smuggin it now.

Dipstik u know im HTC just cuz you are here.. hehehe

Ragmondino
07-09-2013, 12:21 PM
isnt Solomon banned? Doesn't he only have jack to play with?

Is that right? Are we sure about this or has he just name changed again?

Cooler
07-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Why is this person allowed on forums? He always breaks rules? There is any group or person he has not insulted or accused of cheat randomly?

Ragmondino
07-19-2013, 03:51 PM
There's many. Mainly the ones who don't cheat.
People shouldn't cheat and syns shouldn't accept cheats if they don't want to be called out on it.
Only time people complain about it is when they are the ones caught out.
Now go crying back to the mods again and try to report me.

Tommy Two Toes
07-19-2013, 04:04 PM
There's many. Mainly the ones who don't cheat.
People shouldn't cheat and syns shouldn't accept cheats if they don't want to be called out on it.
Only time people complain about it is when they are the ones caught out.
Now go crying back to the mods again and try to report me.

Are we talking about Joey BANana in BAN? Anyone seen his hood lately? Amazing how quick you can rebuild your economy after Gree takes all your buildings. He's already up to $15k IPH!

Cooler
07-19-2013, 04:06 PM
To me I think cyber bully as bad as cheater. You both harm regular players. Never see you post proof to cheaters. Example you just called me cheater for not liking you cyber bullying.

Ragmondino
07-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Bahaha cyber bully? You called me out clever clogs..
And for your information everyone I've called out for cheating I've giving info to there syn first. If the syn refuse to act or just don't care, then they get called out as well..
You? You may well not be a cheat. I have no idea who you are. I do however think your a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.

Snoopster
07-19-2013, 04:10 PM
I often leave my buildings robbed when someone is targeting me. Sometimes I will not collect them for days (because forget you - i'd rather get nothing than share with you!)

And it makes my IPH lower until I collect on the buildings.

Nudie
07-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Cheats and the inability of Gree to control the cheats has ruined this otherwise stellar game. :p

out of names
07-19-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm robbing a guy with an iph of 7m. Getting a nice extra income. But when I look at him now his iph is a little more than 3m and he has still the big money buildings. I didn't rob him cause the big money buildings were collected.

Same story different guy, iph almost 5m and now on a little more than 2m.

I have reasons to believe that both are time travelers, so is Gree active? Anybody saw similar reduced iph?
When u rob ppl, their iph will go down, like if someone has a million iph and u rob all their high paying buildings, their iph will count with what the buildings are paying then. Example, a target had a million iph with nighclubs, pagondas and other buildings, i robbed them, and went back to that hood like an hour later, his iph was, 400k

V_Corleone
07-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Are we talking about Joey BANana in BAN? Anyone seen his hood lately? Amazing how quick you can rebuild your economy after Gree takes all your buildings. He's already up to $15k IPH!

considering his IPH was only 5k three months ago and built it up to 100k before this unfortunate mistake happened to him only makes me question your intelligence more ... but please go ahead and make more polls and threads about us ... Im enjoying see how mad you are ... how many times did he rob you?? sad to see people who need to find excuses when they lose

Sirius
07-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Alright folks,

Please note the forum guidelines as they are there for a reason. When finding anyone you may think is cheating, please send a report to support with all the information you can.

Thanks!

/closed