PDA

View Full Version : Players quiting the game??

General Nu
07-08-2013, 11:10 PM
I have had two players straight out quit playing the game this week citing the numerous events as the reason. Are any other factions seeing the same thing?

I can understand where they are coming from. When I started playing it was all pvp with an event every so often. But now there are so many events and so many reward units if you don't participate and/or use gold you risk falling behind. Three events running at once and a war every three weeks. Seems a bit much...

IlliniFan1
07-08-2013, 11:14 PM
I can understand where they are coming from. When I started playing it was all pvp with an event every so often. But now there are so many events and so many reward units if you don't participate and/or use gold you risk falling behind. Three events running at once and a war every three weeks. Seems a bit much...
Yeah, I remember the times when there wasn't an event going on all the time, and when 100/100 were great units.

Dcarrington
07-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Yes two this week for us also .. Stating it just wasn't fun anymore!!

Starling
07-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Before Poland we had 3 retire from MW. Nuked theirs base, donated to faction, said goodbye. Same reasons as you posted.

JohnnyR
07-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Is there a day when players aren't quitting?

KFH
07-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Yup we had 6 members that where with us from the beginning sell their bases and leave

shaggy4344
07-09-2013, 01:02 AM
need to post

Urbz
07-09-2013, 04:41 AM
I got to lvl 105 ....I've never seen so manny empty bases like now....from lvl 1 to 100... Was once in a while I found a empty base....now as I'm pvp...u just can't believe how manny bases are left empty

Herr Kruger
07-09-2013, 07:08 AM
It's probably problems related to stats.

Tylersdad
07-09-2013, 07:22 AM
I think you stated it perfectly. If you aren't working on this game constantly, you fall behind. It's not as fun as it used to be. Because of the rules, the results have been written for the top 50 already. The only reason to keep playing is to hold your spot. We've had 2 leave since the last war and probably more coming.

Thief
07-09-2013, 07:43 AM
I think you stated it perfectly. If you aren't working on this game constantly, you fall behind. It's not as fun as it used to be. Because of the rules, the results have been written for the top 50 already. The only reason to keep playing is to hold your spot. We've had 2 leave since the last war and probably more coming.

This is exactly true no matter what lvl you are playing on this is the truth. It has become a job and i've lost many friends due to them leaving. Thankfully a Infirmary faction was started for some of the friends to just chill and not even worry about this game. They don't nuke their base but instead they just play like they did in the good old days. Guys that use to play for top 10..now don't even know what place they finish in :D

Golf4life
07-09-2013, 07:48 AM
and simply because of this is the reason why the top50 is STILL constantly changing. There is still the opportunity for plenty of teams to take top spots because others are quitting.
This is exactly true no matter what lvl you are playing on this is the truth. It has become a job and i've lost many friends due to them leaving. Thankfully a Infirmary faction was started for some of the friends to just chill and not even worry about this game. They don't nuke their base but instead they just play like they did in the good old days. Guys that use to play for top 10..now don't even know what place they finish in :D

Maverick0073
07-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Nobody says that you have to do every event...this is great to give other factions a shot at high placings and would probably spend more $ if they knew sup, ferr etc were not competing and they had a chance.. So choose your events you want to compete in...and stop crying, maybe my little pony is a better game for those quitters anyway

Pro
07-09-2013, 09:27 AM
Nobody says that you have to do every event...this is great to give other factions a shot at high placings and would probably spend more $ if they knew sup, ferr etc were not competing and they had a chance.. So choose your events you want to compete in...and stop crying, maybe my little pony is a better game for those quitters anyway

So tell us how we do not have to compete yet still suffer losses from raids? Yes your in until your out,there is no I will sit this out with some of these events. The individual game play of strategizing and completing missions is over. You can sit it out only to find your game hasn't.

HGF69
07-09-2013, 09:45 AM
We've had 5 players leave so are looking for a mini merger of 5 people to join us with 250+ a/d stats.

Players just leaving all over

Sith Lady
07-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Players leaving all over no matter stats, level, faction, gold or non-gold. Everybody tired of the nonsense and awful customer service. Most factions have spots open, so besides all the events you have to be activelly recruiting... Its became work not entertainment.

ProCision
07-09-2013, 11:10 AM
I stopped playing Halo and never posted on Bungie's website about it. I also stopped playing COD, and never posted on Activision's website about it. I sold my Xbox and never posted on Microsofts website. Someday I will stop playing this game and I cant wait to tell all you about it. Its going to be epic. I will be at least 5 paragraphs long. I will F5 the thread no more then 50 times a min.

Until then.........

DesiJatt
07-09-2013, 11:16 AM
i played modern war.. for a month. i am bored from that.. so me also quit the game.. and everyday plays now crime city.

JohnnyR
07-09-2013, 11:19 AM
I stopped playing Halo and never posted on Bungie's website about it. I also stopped playing COD, and never posted on Activision's website about it. I sold my Xbox and never posted on Microsofts website. Someday I will stop playing this game and I cant wait to tell all you about it. Its going to be epic. I will be at least 5 paragraphs long. I will F5 the thread no more then 50 times a min.

Until then.........

Thanks for this. Made my day.

Armand2REP
07-09-2013, 05:19 PM

If you are a desi-camper like me, there is no falling behind. I just wait a year until all you old whales quit then I will take my place at the top. muhahaha

Pro
07-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Guild increases are not necessary anymore. Replacement bonuses should be added. What a shame,Gree destroyed a good game.