PDA

View Full Version : Gree I need to transfer my accounts . What do I do ?

Sinner
07-08-2013, 09:19 PM
I need to transfer my accounts to new phones ASAP. iPhones and seems no one is having luck with new system. What do I do ? I can't wait a week or two or even longer to resume my game. Please answer with the quickest (working) method . I honestly have no idea what to do but win ? And I'm not ready to win yet ! I'm a loser and an addict ! Please help !

iJuiceman
07-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Yeah good luck, I am still waiting a month on.
Quickest way is to either delete the game and find something else or start again.

Sinner
07-09-2013, 06:03 AM
From ground work to coliseum arches structural arcs maintain complex algorithm . Secular footwork pays dividends for 3 toed witness. Have you heard the good news ?

Herr Kruger
07-09-2013, 07:03 AM
Go to FUNZIO ID then click transfer

Roscoe782
07-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Go to FUNZIO ID then click transfer

That system is now gone. From what I have read on the forums, Apple made GREE drop the old funzio transfer system (which worked well IMO), the only way anymore is to put in a ticket to get it done.

It's easy if you have only one character. My War of Nations character jumped from device to device to device, very easily. If you have multiple characters and need to specifically transfer one to another device though, that's when it becomes a problem.

360 Joules
07-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Submit a ticket to Gree then wait and wait and wait and wait

Socks
07-09-2013, 12:43 PM
There is really no reason for Gree to have not used the Game Center method like War of Nations.

haydeezy
07-24-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm having the same problem.

Roscoe, are you saying that your war of nations switched with game center or with a gree ticket?

My game progress is not transfering to my new iphone. Ive been waiting for gree to email me back.