PDA

View Full Version : Put a confirmation on gold purchases

KFH
07-08-2013, 06:40 PM
I think i have started at least 3 threads about this topic, but they won't listen. I never go into the special section anymore for fear that i might buy something without knowing. Today i went in to see the crate units for the first time in a while and ended up buying a extra ally. I have 500 already, GREE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ANNOYING BS. It's 17 gold and now your staff will have to deal with a ticket for something that could have been prevented.

Badass action man
07-08-2013, 07:49 PM
I bought a stamina refill by bumping my screen on my phone. I agree, it should b as frustrating to buy gold as it is to get gree to fix their constant mistakes

I am a cow
07-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Yeah they should some members of my faction are pi$$ed off by that because they accidentally used gold

JohnnyR
07-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Honestly I hate this issue, especially since I'm free (lol, seriously) so the little gold I have I don't want to waste. However, despite the seemingly common occurance here, I doubt GREE get's a ton of tickets for this. It doesn't directly generate profit and there's a chance that whatever "solution" that's created messes with another part of the game. Never thought an ally bug could be so devastating for people, and here goes GREE to fix it....and look what we got, lol. Not pretty.