PDA

View Full Version : Fool me gree

Deadwater
07-08-2013, 03:55 PM
So we got an update before the new schedule came out. We got a multiple upgrade modifier dangled in front of us. The schedule has basically played out and no such modifier. Very disappointing!

Perhaps we can have a time line on when this modifier will be available to the public?

Fancy Pants
07-08-2013, 04:35 PM
they never said the modifier was coming out during this series......

BigMoney
07-08-2013, 04:37 PM
they never said the modifier was coming out during this series......

Source?

###

Armalg-the-Good
07-08-2013, 04:50 PM
They'd make more money over the long haul if they just made that ability another character upgrade beyond goodfella. Having said that it was "implied" that it would show itself. I wonder if GREE will shoot itself in the foot and make it a top tier prize in the next war and limit their income from this ability.

Fancy Pants
07-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Source?

###

Correction. Lack of source would be the better term. In the update (and from A&F) stated that the update allows them to be able to use Multi-building upgrades as a modifier....nothing more nothing less. People just let their imagination get the better of them and made 1,000 baseless assumptions such as: The prize will be available before the next war, anyone will be able to achieve it if they spend enough gold, it has to be a open box event or one of the LTQ's.

Never assume anything with these types of things when dealing with GREE (or any other corporation for that matter) because when you assume too much you leave loop holes waiting to be exploited. Who even said they would make the prize available to the general public or better yet who said it was going to be a prize at all? It may as well be GREE enticing players to stick around (unlikely).

Deadwater
07-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Correction. Lack of source would be the better term. In the update (and from A&F) stated that the update allows them to be able to use Multi-building upgrades as a modifier....nothing more nothing less. People just let their imagination get the better of them and made 1,000 baseless assumptions such as: The prize will be available before the next war, anyone will be able to achieve it if they spend enough gold, it has to be a open box event or one of the LTQ's.

Never assume anything with these types of things when dealing with GREE (or any other corporation for that matter) because when you assume too much you leave loop holes waiting to be exploited. Who even said they would make the prize available to the general public or better yet who said it was going to be a prize at all? It may as well be GREE enticing players to stick around (unlikely).

Either way, gree got me. And I am sure they got a lot of us thinking they would throw it in this schedule. Sounds like they could have held off sending us an update for it and spent some real quality time on it to perfect it. Oh well...I guess I will just assume it will be in the next schedule. It only makes sense.

Euchred
07-08-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't think enough time has passed to be getting agitated about the release of a derpy bonus that they should have already been able to implement. They're obviously just proud that they actually got it to work (we hope) so they show it off. I'd put my money on top 2 syn battle prize or top 25 leaderboard mod.

Deadwater
07-08-2013, 05:26 PM
I don't think enough time has passed to be getting agitated about the release of a derpy bonus that they should have already been able to implement. They're obviously just proud that they actually got it to work (we hope) so they show it off. I'd put my money on top 2 syn battle prize or top 25 leaderboard mod.

I highly disagree with that. In KA they put a "upgrade 2 buildings" modifier and a "upgrade 3 buildings" modifier inside LTQs. There is a person in my guild that has both but we are a top 250 guild. Just because he completed those particular LTQs.

I shouldn't say highly disagree, I do agree with your statement on gree being so proud of themselves they had to make it public they could give such a modifier.

BigMoney
07-08-2013, 05:44 PM

I misread your initial post anyway. For some reason I thought you were the one saying that it was supposed to be coming out soon, not the opposite. I agree, I don't think it's coming in this cycle (little late anyway), but probably the next one.

Stooboot
07-08-2013, 06:56 PM
for any android player you've been able to do this for about a year now and u could upgrade every building at the same time so who cause about this stupid "bonus" that the top 3 syndicate will get. I bet every person whos ever commented about this stupid bonus is an iphone user droid users dont give a $hit all r building r level 10 sorry iphone u lose again

Chica
07-08-2013, 07:01 PM
If its ltq I'd buy gold to do it. Almost might stop doing ltq's and use all energy to prehit just so I can use less gold.

MattThomas08
07-08-2013, 08:05 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/9AB62964-4276-4F43-B9C6-C8FD75EB76DD-5095-000002F2E53D994B.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fancy Pants
07-08-2013, 09:03 PM
for any android player you've been able to do this for about a year now and u could upgrade every building at the same time so who cause about this stupid "bonus" that the top 3 syndicate will get. I bet every person whos ever commented about this stupid bonus is an iphone user droid users dont give a $hit all r building r level 10 sorry iphone u lose again

You just blow in from Stupid Town kid?

BigMoney
07-08-2013, 09:26 PM

That's called cheating. If I've come across your hood, there's a good chance I reported it. Kids aren't even subtle about their blatant time traveling either.

Dipstik
07-08-2013, 09:30 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s210/the_brein/9AB62964-4276-4F43-B9C6-C8FD75EB76DD-5095-000002F2E53D994B.jpg

What's with all the noobs calling me out lately? Sheesh. Go home, kid.

Dipstik
07-08-2013, 09:53 PM
It's "heyday," and I have no idea what you're talking about.

http://www.allmystery.de/i/t6d66af_640px-Confused_Applejack_is_confused_S01.png

Dipstik
07-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Good luck with that. If you want to continue this witty banter, see me in the morning.

CC Pablo
07-08-2013, 10:19 PM

Let me get the popcorn.

Good luck with that. If you want to continue this witty banter, see me in the morning.

aphroKEN
07-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Popcorn for sale! Get your popcorn! Hot and fluffy!

Only 99 Gold Bars a bucket!

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r785/goldenbra/popcorn_zps79565f5e.jpg

Legen...dary
07-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Don't all your ponies need the hay? I though it was kinda funny.

lucky83
07-09-2013, 03:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5TFqQhfKI

Hey Dippy, what's up..? :cool: