PDA

View Full Version : Iron soldier???

CJ D
07-08-2013, 02:57 PM
I've seen bunches if lead soldiers, but just came across iron soldiers. I know...even after almost two years I don't know crap. But just trying to figure out where they come from....and how a guy has 90 of them. I guess they are in a le set?

CJ D
07-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Of course, the same guy does have like 156 eternity fighters....that's the jet you get for completing death ops rank and cost 25,000 valor. That and about 8 million worth of other valor units....:/

Highland Cam
07-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Iron Soldier is also unlocked through PvP ranking - Elite General rank and cost 11k valour

CJ D
07-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Yeah....looking at his fights and raids, he would have had to average 4500 points per attack and raid to finish death ops...

Highland Cam
07-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Love to know his secret (sarcasm doesn't really work when typed does it?!)

Web323
07-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Just report him

CJ D
07-08-2013, 03:45 PM
I reported an entire faction in Madagascar. Very obvious....with three examples...couple dozen screen shots....they placed top 100 in fvf with the same folks I have screen shots of over a month ago. Why do we report again???

Web323
07-08-2013, 03:49 PM
For the thrill of getting a non response

livon
07-08-2013, 10:22 PM
I like to see the game Iron soldiers because in this game the hero has extra energy like fire. I've seen bunches if lead soldiers, but just came across iron soldiers. I know that’s even after almost two years and now these days I don't know who crap. But just trying to figure out where they come from....and how a guy has 90 of them. So buddies if someone has more information about Iron soldier share with us.

I am a cow
07-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Hmmm I wonder how he got them? They could be Loots from maps but I highly doubt it, with no further information I would report him just to be sure I'm sure GREE will figure it out

KFH
07-09-2013, 12:44 AM
I like to see the game Iron soldiers because in this game the hero has extra energy like fire. I've seen bunches if lead soldiers, but just came across iron soldiers. I know that’s even after almost two years and now these days I don't know who crap. But just trying to figure out where they come from....and how a guy has 90 of them. So buddies if someone has more information about Iron soldier share with us.?? I don't get it

CJ D
07-09-2013, 08:11 AM
?? I don't get it

That makes two of us. He took my post, made a few changes, and threw it out there. I'm thinking it was an attempt at being clever? But it just ended up being nonsense. :/

Speed Demon# 2
07-09-2013, 02:31 PM
One of the few perks of an android is that you can buy valor units without being that particular rank. If you go into the battle list and someone has those units in their top 45 and you have the valor to purchase them you can buy them.

I have 10 iron soldiers and am only ranked a general. I came across a guy in one of the previous wars that had them in his top 45 and bought them with valor I had saved up.

procsyzarc
07-09-2013, 02:50 PM
One of the few perks of an android is that you can buy valor units without being that particular rank. If you go into the battle list and someone has those units in their top 45 and you have the valor to purchase them you can buy them.

I have 10 iron soldiers and am only ranked a general. I came across a guy in one of the previous wars that had them in his top 45 and bought them with valor I had saved up.

The downfall would be any one who and legitimately unlocked them would not have them in their top 45 and probably not even top 2000

CJ D
07-09-2013, 03:43 PM
I got you speed demon. Hmmmmm. Maybe a reason why he has them! Still trying to wrap my head around over 10 million in valor units in CURRENT inventory. No telling how much lost. But I think that is easily believable for an extremely active raider/attacker with good valor bonuses.

What?
07-09-2013, 10:46 PM
I came across a dude with a bunch of the 25,000 valor planes. He was only a captains rank and I asked him where he got them. He said he attacked a guy with them in his opponents inventory and from the battle results he was able to "buy" them even though he had not reached that rank yet. I don't know if he was lying, but I've seen worse mistakes from gree, so I was inclined to believe him.

Tito89
07-09-2013, 11:15 PM
sometimes i wonder the iq of some of these hackers, do they really think no one will notice????