PDA

View Full Version : Flagging trolls, how gree can do better...

Tito89
07-08-2013, 07:41 AM
We get people on these forums who stir up (insert explicit for poo) just to be funny or an ass. If only gree could have a report button on each profile so these people (cough cough, SumTingWong) can be removed a lot faster. Make things a little more peaceful on the forums...don't ya think?

nickdpro99
07-08-2013, 08:00 AM
There's Sum ting Wong with GREE.

nickdpro99
07-08-2013, 08:01 AM
But you gotta admire him for making such a cool name. But it's derived from a meme. .__.

CJ D
07-08-2013, 08:32 AM
Bottom left of each post has a report post button. Click it and report. Done. You're welcome.

honest Abe
07-08-2013, 10:42 AM
I don't admire him for anything. That's like saying you admire Charlie Manson for the artwork on his forehead.

But you gotta admire him for making such a cool name. But it's derived from a meme. .__.

JohnnyR
07-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Bottom left of each post has a report post button. Click it and report. Done. You're welcome.

Triangle with an exclamation point just to be clear.

Sergeant307
07-08-2013, 11:26 AM

affirm.....

cherlock
07-08-2013, 03:15 PM
We get people on these forums who stir up (insert explicit for poo) just to be funny or an ass. If only gree could have a report button on each profile so these people (cough cough, SumTingWong) can be removed a lot faster. Make things a little more peaceful on the forums...don't ya think?

This is hilarious, since you yourself are one of the idiots that ruin this forum, by replying on almost every thread, and making new ones ( even if there is already one about the subject ).

You dont read, you dont think, you just want your name on top of the forum.

This thread is a good example.
There is already a solution for this.
So, click on the little trangle Tito, maybe you can remove yourself

Dutchie
07-08-2013, 03:52 PM
We get people on these forums who stir up (insert explicit for poo) just to be funny or an ass. If only gree could have a report button on each profile so these people (cough cough, SumTingWong) can be removed a lot faster. Make things a little more peaceful on the forums...don't ya think?http://i41.tinypic.com/rwp26u.jpg

I am a cow
07-08-2013, 10:25 PM

Great! I'll just be testing that on you ok?

JohnnyR
07-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Great! I'll just be testing that on you ok?

It does work, please just use it on a troll or something tho, yeah?

I am a cow
07-08-2013, 10:51 PM
It does work, please just use it on a troll or something tho, yeah?

I know I was kidding I've used that button a few times actually