PDA

View Full Version : War of Nations Alliance for MW Players

manbeast
07-07-2013, 06:16 PM
How many MW players also play War of Nations?

SelfProclaimed, Thief, Lady Fizz, and myself have started an alliance in war of nations. We'd love to have more familiar faces from MW join us!!

Our alliance is named "We the People" and we are in world 11.We still have plenty of room!(about 20 spots) If you are interested then comment here or let one of us know. I've been playing war of nations for about a week now and I'm really starting to like it.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Go away, manwhore.

JohnnyR
07-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Go away, manwhore.

You've got 146 posts in less than a week....some might call that a post whore.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 07:04 PM
You've got 146 posts in less than a week....some might call that a post whore.

You're the post whore. You have 1.5k + posts.

Roscoe782
07-07-2013, 07:41 PM
You're the post whore. You have 1.5k + posts.

I don't think your chum dipstick would like it if u referred to him/her as a post whore with his/her 3k + posts. Try again.
Why the need to be so crass wherever you show up?

CJ88
07-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Please add me, i need to rebuild my alliance back to 500.

Roscoe782
07-07-2013, 08:01 PM

There is a forum board for alliance building. You will have better luck there than here.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 08:06 PM
I don't think your chum dipstick would like it if u referred to him/her as a post whore with his/her 3k + posts. Try again.
Why the need to be so crass wherever you show up?

Dipstik is a legend, manwhore is not.

Wrong section of the forums, pendejo!

Roscoe782
07-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Dipstik is a legend, manwhore is not.

No, dipstick is a person just like you and I, who plays GREE games, maybe just CC, i dont know, nor do i care. The difference is he/she comments on every single post, puts ponies everywhere, gives people a hard time for whatever opinion they have, for whatever post or thread they make, and then if that doesn't work, decides to call them out on education or grammar. Oh yes, and this is done over an online forum hidden behind avatars, behind fake names, and behind keyboards. You use the definition of legend a bit too loosely.

So, how bout we agree to disagree on the legendary status of your friend, and leave this chat to manbeast and his search. Maybe, just maybe, we can go one day without any more name calling. It just seems juvenile. You can comment if you want, and we both know you will, but I'm done here.

I just read your pm. Sorry I didn't see it first. Since I can't reply to you that way, here is my response:

Ah, my apologies, should have gone to my Pms. I guess I'm just not a big fan of the forum attacking thing. You, dipstick, kdawg, and others seem to have it well in hand in the cc forum. Fine, other than the thread I kept going, I could care less for that forum. i primarily play mw and cc is secondary, so oh well. Kinda sad I now have to see it over in mw too. Not trying to say the mw forum is much better, but, it is what it is. Oh well, I understand your motives now and I leave you to it.

Now I see why I can't reply. Have fun with your status. I am sure you will be back soon.

cage
07-07-2013, 08:45 PM
I would have played... had they not restricted it to iOS. :(

Gambit12
07-07-2013, 08:51 PM
No, dipstick is a person just like you and I, who plays GREE games, maybe just CC, i dont know, nor do i care. The difference is he/she comments on every single post, puts ponies everywhere, gives people a hard time for whatever opinion they have, for whatever post or thread they make, and then if that doesn't work, decides to call them out on education or grammar. Oh yes, and this is done over an online forum hidden behind avatars, behind fake names, and behind keyboards. You use the definition of legend a bit too loosely.

So, how bout we agree to disagree on the legendary status of your friend, and leave this chat to manbeast and his search. Maybe, just maybe, we can go one day without any more name calling. It just seems juvenile. You can comment if you want, and we both know you will, but I'm done here.

I just read your pm. Sorry I didn't see it first. Since I can't reply to you that way, here is my response:

Ah, my apologies, should have gone to my Pms first. Claymores, well, I could kinda see where he was coming from on post one, but then he went off the reservation. That guy just needed to go. Glad he got banned. I guess I'm just not a big fan of the forum attacking thing. You, dipstick, kdawg, and others seem to have it well in hand in the cc forum. Fine, other than the thread I kept going, I could care less for that forum. i primarily play mw and cc is secondary, so oh well. Kinda sad I now have to see it over in mw too. Not trying to say the mw forum is much better, but, it is what it is. Oh well, I understand your motives now and I leave you to it.

I think it's Juaquim our famous troll other than Bigflan...:cool:

honest Abe
07-07-2013, 09:29 PM
I refuse to download any more gree games

Chris_
07-07-2013, 09:33 PM
I would have played... had they not restricted it to iOS. :(
Don't worry. You are not missing out on anything. That game requires alot of attention

Led
07-07-2013, 09:47 PM

Hahaha agree ;)

Corsair
07-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Yes, NNS I am sure was Joaquim. Looks like they finally banned him yet again. He should call himself herpes, just can't get rid of that ****.

MB, check your request queue!

Selfproclaimed
07-08-2013, 02:48 AM
One might see themselves giving it more attention than they expected but I wouldn't consider it requiring alot. Everything is busy upgrading/ building. Sure they got events, but giving it being soo early in the game, don't have to slave to it like you do in MW. The events in MW are what killed it for me there. Just too much,it's not even back to back, another starts before one is even finished.

I am a cow
07-08-2013, 05:02 AM
Man beast can I join?

warrends
07-08-2013, 05:57 AM
PM sent manbeast.

Because I have oh so much extra time on my hands for yet another world in yet another game ...

Thief
07-08-2013, 07:47 AM

I was with you...but then i broke in the hopes of playing with some of the friends i don't see very often.
The good news is it isn't heaviily geared towards spending money like MW (i'm goiong 100% free)
I wouldn't have guessed this was a gree game if i didn't know any better.
I don't know how much long term play it honestly has...which i think might be a good thing for many.
When you get tired you can stop...and then just start in a new world.

Selfproclaimed
07-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Join us.. Escape the nonstop hustle in modern war.

Selfproclaimed
07-09-2013, 07:59 AM
I see more and more disliking MW, join us in war of nations, escape the nonstop events. Check out something new

Mr. Pink
07-09-2013, 09:22 AM
I'm starting to like WoN. It still has a prison yard meets lord of the flies vibe (with youtube quality conversations in world chat) but there's still potential.

Sith Lady
07-09-2013, 09:41 AM
WoN is just horrible, I played for 2 weeks and deleted it. The interation with other players is too limited, the only fun is to gang up on someone to kick his butt. You cannot exchange, there is no market, everything has to be purchased from Gree. There are several other titles were you can send resources to other players, buy and sell, etc, but eventually the server (or world) will die in a couple months due to canibalization. And the mechanics of the game seems broken, the only way to get points is to bother others, bothering others will always provide you a loss, as there is no real gain of resources doing so. I see WoN being much more limited to free and light gold spenders than MW, and your "investment" much more short-lived if you are a heavy gold spender.

Sith Lady
07-09-2013, 10:04 AM
...escape the nonstop events. Check out something new

WoN is nonstop. In MW if you go for vacations, your buildings, units and level wont go anywhere. You wont level and still will be matched with same level folks. You will just get raided. But in WoN, if you stop for a brief time all your neighbours will be much powerful than you and will wipe you out.

WoN is not new, there are several titles using same game model, where players share a map. And they keep creating worlds as new players cannot go against the old ones. People get wiped and them move to newer server, leaving the gold spenders alone. Everybody loses! Sounds familiar?

Selfproclaimed
07-09-2013, 10:23 AM
If you'll notice the words I used...nonstop EVENTS.... Their is not one event after another after another over there. There is however one after another in MW. In any game if you take a week break from it altogether, of course your going to fall behind, in MW ,won, any game. And I didnt say the GAME STYLE is new. The game itself is relatively new, it was released to other countries first before it had gotten recently released in the U.S. I didnt post for you to argue with me because you have some hatred for the game. I've been playing MW for 2 years, I've spent plenty of money there, and WoN is just another gree game but it is at least a game that isn't something I've been playing for 2 years. If you want to go by game style , then you can compare MW to farmland from Facebook. Same concept, just one is farming and one is war. Don't be such a killjoy

Thief
07-09-2013, 10:53 AM
WoN is just horrible, I played for 2 weeks and deleted it. The interation with other players is too limited, the only fun is to gang up on someone to kick his butt. You cannot exchange, there is no market, everything has to be purchased from Gree. There are several other titles were you can send resources to other players, buy and sell, etc, but eventually the server (or world) will die in a couple months due to canibalization. And the mechanics of the game seems broken, the only way to get points is to bother others, bothering others will always provide you a loss, as there is no real gain of resources doing so. I see WoN being much more limited to free and light gold spenders than MW, and your "investment" much more short-lived if you are a heavy gold spender.

I agree with multiple points you have made. The interaction is limited and that needs to improve (although getting to play with friends is the great part and we have our other means of communication). I'm sure gree will fix this as it is the bigges issue in the game right now.

I don't see the need for a market to exchange goods. Like you said its a different game. You have renegade outposts to attack if you need anything. There is some strategy involved in this as you can certainly gain lots by attacking renegades while lvl up your commanders.

Now as for the world dying of canibalization i completely agree. It will happen over time. How much time will determine what gree does to balance the game. If they add communication then teams can unit and focus on holding off the "PUNs" of the game. You are not invicible in that game and while money can help you a free player can complete right alongside of a Gold Player (something that isn't possible in MW)

Attacking does provide losses but thats part of the mechanics (something that i think MW is now missing). There are no invicible armies so its about communication and teamwork. I would argue that Free and Light Gold spenders have a better chance in this game than any other gree title to date (well i haven't played K&D). As for Heavy gold spenders i agree. The game will have a life...spend on it for entertainment just as you would MW but realize that a world won't be around for 2 years. (which i think is the draw for many of the players...knowing that it will have a life and it won't drag on)

Just my perspective. I think it has potential and could use some of the great people from MW to make the game great in the forums and information sharing we see in MW.

Sith Lady
07-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Lol, you were doing such a good advertisement that I have to balance it somehow. You are very excited as it is something new for you and assessment is biased as mine, as I didnt like it... Yes I pointed all the drawbacks, not a single good thing about it. But anyway I would like to hear from you 1 month from now to check if you still think same way. Good luck!

Selfproclaimed
07-09-2013, 11:27 AM
I didnt say the game was great nor am I even acting slightly excited about it. It's just something new to play. There are aspects I like and dislike with every game. In a month will I still like it,who knows. I don't really care if I do or don't like it in a month. If I stop enjoying something, I take a break, if it makes me fall behind or completely lose interest, so be it. In a way I don't want a game that will bring me in to play for another 2 years on a game. I want to get what lil joy I can out of before being on my merry way to something else.

My advertisement is directed to all the forum veterans. Most know me and have the same feeling about MW as I do. We're burnt out, just some of us haven't cut back or quit it yet. So I offer an alternative to all the people I've grown accustom to playing with.

Roscoe782
07-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Did anyone ever play Evony online? War of Nations is like a clone of it.

Blackstone
07-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Been playing a little bit Manbeast. I'll send a request. Thanks.

Thief
07-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Did anyone ever play Evony online? War of Nations is like a clone of it.

Yea Along with Tribal wars and about a dozen different Clones that have been out in the past decade :D
Its a very popular game style and i know it will.

Still my first online game that i remember so Fondly was a game called utopia. No graphics...simply coordinates and numbers hahaha. Best part about it....it was all based on activity. No gold.

Selfproclaimed
07-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Is your name the same as it is here? If not, just let us know what the name is so we know who's who

Thenoob
07-09-2013, 03:56 PM
I'm in world 8 I'm starting a super base if you want join eu and lets own this game top 20 already

Blackstone
07-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Name is Blackstone in WoN.

manbeast
07-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Our modern war alliance is coming together nicely! Our group now includes

Selfproclaimed
DthFrmAbv
Thief
Fizz
Corsair
Blackstone
Wingman Jay/Sadistic Wizard/Voodoo-awaiting request
and myself!

We're at 33/50 members now so still plenty of room for whoever wants to join us!

Gambit12
07-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Our modern war alliance is coming together nicely! Our group now includes

Selfproclaimed
DthFrmAbv
Thief
Fizz
Corsair
Blackstone
and myself!

We're at 33/50 members now so still plenty of room for whoever wants to join us!

I'm still not qualified in your eyes there, buddy...:(

manbeast
07-10-2013, 01:52 PM

What do you mean bro? There are no qualifications or requirements for We the People. We are just trying to get a large group of MW players together. If we get enough of us, and we organize ourselves, we can take over world 11

lemonhaze
07-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Join us.. Escape the nonstop hustle in modern war. i wanna join ur all team to selfproclaimed

manbeast
07-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Have you sent a request yet??

ckos2
07-11-2013, 10:05 AM
How many MW players also play War of Nations?

SelfProclaimed, Thief, Lady Fizz, and myself have started an alliance in war of nations. We'd love to have more familiar faces from MW join us!!

Our alliance is named "We the People" and we are in world 11.We still have plenty of room!(about 20 spots) If you are interested then comment here or let one of us know. I've been playing war of nations for about a week now and I'm really starting to like it.

Does someone lose their base if they jump to different worlds? I'm in world 2.

Blackstone
07-11-2013, 02:16 PM
Does someone lose their base if they jump to different worlds? I'm in world 2.

Yes. I had to start over.

Thief
07-11-2013, 03:06 PM

Gambit you are perfectly Qualified. I think you would enjoy it alot actually as its not just another MW clone. Succumb to the peer pressure of joining :D. Worst case you play for a week and don't enjoy it.

i wanna join ur all team to selfproclaimed

Did you create an account Lemonhaze? If you do make sure you are in world 11 before upgrading everything.

megaants
07-12-2013, 03:56 PM
world 6 hehe, top 10 player n_n