PDA

View Full Version : Can't contact support threw tickets

2nd dan
07-07-2013, 01:46 PM
Mods please advise what to do as I have tried to contact you via private messages but they never get replied I spend money on this game and I now have no way of contacting support about an issue!!

??

ProCision
07-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Mods please advise what to do as I have tried to contact you via private messages but they never get replied I spend money on this game and I now have no way of contacting support about an issue!!

??

why not? you dont have email??

Anonymously Yours
07-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Have you NOT read the comments about this by other people?

2nd dan
07-07-2013, 02:57 PM
I send an e-mail and I no longer get the notifications to my e-mail to say the ticket has been sent its been since April since I was last able to send or get a reply...

Golf4life
07-07-2013, 04:11 PM
Have you lost support of the game?

By this I mean, if you tried to trick the system and get a refund from Google or Apple and kept your gold, then you are no longer eligible for upgrades or support from Gree.

Not saying you have done that, just a thought.

I send an e-mail and I no longer get the notifications to my e-mail to say the ticket has been sent its been since April since I was last able to send or get a reply...

2nd dan
07-07-2013, 09:38 PM
I have had one refund for double gold purchase by accident but that's it???

Wai
07-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Throwing the tickets may not have worked depending on how far you threw them I guess.

Perhaps just email one through the in-game 'help', 'contact support' function.

IlliniFan1
07-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Just keep sending them until it gets answered.

TheOracle
07-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Make sure that your e-mail is set up properly in your phone settings as the ticket is sent to us through that e-mail address.

2nd dan
07-08-2013, 02:29 AM
Make sure that your e-mail is set up properly in your phone settings as the ticket is sent to us through that e-mail address.

Hello everything is set up fine I have sent tickets before but since the 11-12 of April I havnt been able to send it sends my end but I don't get a confirmation it's almost like my e-mails are being blocked grees end I can't even log in to check the stays of tickets I spend alot of money on the game I would just like to be able to contact the developers when I have a problem...

Golf4life
07-08-2013, 07:10 AM
If you received a refund from Apple, you have been dropped from support of Gree games. You are also ineligible for an update....They put this in place so people aren't committing fraud.
Hello everything is set up fine I have sent tickets before but since the 11-12 of April I havnt been able to send it sends my end but I don't get a confirmation it's almost like my e-mails are being blocked grees end I can't even log in to check the stays of tickets I spend alot of money on the game I would just like to be able to contact the developers when I have a problem...

honest Abe
07-08-2013, 07:17 AM
Hey theoracle, you posted a reply on this thread but didnt delete the lowlife post or permabanned him?

Golf4life
07-08-2013, 07:28 AM
just press the little triangle with the exclamation point. After a few reports, they usually get the hammer.
Hey theoracle, you posted a reply on this thread but didnt delete the lowlife post or permabanned him?

2nd dan
07-08-2013, 09:09 AM

So your trying to say I should get banned, ?

Golf4life
07-08-2013, 10:05 AM
not you...sumtinwong
So your trying to say I should get banned, ?

2nd dan
07-08-2013, 10:45 AM
not you...sumtinwong

Oh right was Gona say what have u don't wrong haha ;) sorry m8

CJ54
07-08-2013, 11:42 AM
There are a couple of things that can get you suspended from sending tickets to support,along the lines of spamming with us multiple tickets with the same request after we've already said we aren't going to do something, otherwise harassing or swearing at the support agents, or sending us false reports/evidence to try and get something that wasn't earned.

We'll take a look into your case though, as I don't know the details.