PDA

View Full Version : New update for Android Kindle Fire on Amazon! Version 3.7.0.4 now available.

GEMH
07-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Attention Kindle Fire users!

Please visit your Amazon App store and download the latest update, Version 3.7.0.4 (http://www.amazon.com/Funzio-Modern-War/dp/B008UC5JJW).

What's new in version 3.7.0.4:

--NEW FEATURE! Faction vs Faction Tournaments are here! Look out for a tournament starting soon!

--NEW FEATURE! Limited Time Goals! Complete these new Goals before the enemy escapes and get even better rewards!

--NEW! Faction Donation Leader Boards! Make sure everyone in your Faction is contributing to the global domination effort!

--NEW! Now you can easily change your name without contacting customer support!

--So many CRASH + BUG FIXES!

frettlessibanez
08-30-2013, 02:17 AM
Well it's about time! My son plays on Kindle (stupid thing!) and has been complaining since February! Now with the update, he is just starting to have reasonable stats. He missed a ton of units from all the LTQ's he missed! He was about to quit playing altogether, so I guess that's good timing, but there is no new update. Maybe next year?

Bndawgs
09-03-2013, 07:05 PM
would be nice to get all the units from the latest WD LTQ. maybe next year's update will make the prizes retroactive

{Kill Joy}
03-25-2014, 11:14 AM
any chance of the kindle version ever coming back to full operation?

pb23
03-25-2014, 11:29 AM
any chance of the kindle version ever coming back to full operation?

Device is no longer supported.

Tom Rowe
03-30-2014, 05:40 AM
So this means, can no longer play modern war on Kindle Fire?

dilano
03-30-2014, 10:56 PM
But cannot participate in current full assault event. Just WD events, ltqs and fltqs, and crate events...but I guess there will not be any further updates to the kindle version of mw. Which is a shame.

acer!
03-31-2014, 06:49 AM
But cannot participate in current full assault event. Just WD events, ltqs and fltqs, and crate events...but I guess there will not be any further updates to the kindle version of mw. Which is a shame.

This flaw has gotten me thrown out of two factions (who wants you when you can only participate part of the time in support of the faction?) so far. I wish Gree(D) would do something about it.:mad:

BondJamesBond
03-31-2014, 02:29 PM
This flaw has gotten me thrown out of two factions (who wants you when you can only participate part of the time in support of the faction?) so far. I wish Gree(D) would do something about it.:mad:

I was able to find a work around on this!
Verified to play on Raid Boss and Full Assault events.
If you are active player and enjoy Faction events, let me know

What's your current level and stats?
You may be good for our Faction that hovers just below 500