PDA

View Full Version : Those at level 250 .....

Mike Hunt
07-07-2013, 12:50 PM
What level can you see down to please

I'm level 200 and I can see level 197 - 203. I have been investing gold, currently at 600/700 (ish) and looking forward to the shark tank and still wondering when I will see the strong of the strong. I see way too many players at level 203 with pre 100k stats. As it surprises me to see so many weak players I still wonder I how strong imshouldmget myself before I see level 250 players. Thanks !!

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 12:58 PM
unless you have +800k stats you shouldn't be looking forward to battling ANYBODY in the shark tank kid

Claymores
07-07-2013, 01:17 PM
unless you have +800k stats you shouldn't be looking forward to battling ANYBODY in the shark tank kid

Join date Jul 2013 knows about over 250 and talks/is as sociopathic as dikstick while he's banned/fawns on every word the dik has ever said.....................if it smells of shoite, it probably is. Make yer own minds up.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Join date Jul 2013 knows about over 250 and talks/is as sociopathic as dikstick while he's banned/fawns on every word the dik has ever said.....................is it smells of shoite, it probably is. Make yer own minds up.

Oh hey it's my stalker! :D Since you're obviously new here I'll enlighten you on a few things so you don't go off into the big bad world with some poorly thought out misconceptions and end up making yourself sound more ignorant than you are currently doing.

The Crime City Forum Community accounts for not even 5% of the player database. The people on here are the more social players while the rest of the veterans choose to spend their time doing other things and eventually trickle into the works slowly. Just because I joined the forums yesterday doesn't mean I'm a new player or someones second account. Check yourself before you wreck yourself son.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Oh hey it's my stalker! :D Since you're obviously new here I'll enlighten you on a few things so you don't go off into the big bad world with some poorly thought out misconceptions and end up making yourself sound more ignorant than you are currently doing.

The Crime City Forum Community accounts for not even 5% of the player database. The people on here are the more social players while the rest of the veterans choose to spend their time doing other things and eventually trickle into the works slowly. Just because I joined the forums yesterday doesn't mean I'm a new player or someones second account. Check yourself before you wreck yourself son.

OK then - just borne of the same sociopathic gene as the dik - fair enuf.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 01:33 PM
Check yourself before you wreck yourself son.

Oh mamma - did you really just try that line?! We're now laughing aboots it on a fitba forum (soccer to you) on a thread which has 7.8 million views - you are officially prize arsehole of the week in Scotland.

Congrats - should I send the award to you or your alter-ego?

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 01:36 PM
OK then - just borne of the same sociopathic gene as the dik - fair enuf.

I believe the words you were trying to type are "born", "dipstik", and "enough". Valiant effort though.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 01:42 PM
I believe the words you were trying to type are "born", "dipstik", and "enough". Valiant effort though.
is Scottish slang

I would always add the "e" - borne means more than born in the English language in this context. The rest, well your alter-ego is a dik and enuf is Scottish slang. I like that you're a dumb Texan and can call you a fanny which has stronger conortations in the use of language in Europe

vitus79
07-07-2013, 01:45 PM
What level can you see down to please

I'm level 200 and I can see level 197 - 203. I have been investing gold, currently at 600/700 (ish) and looking forward to the shark tank and still wondering when I will see the strong of the strong. I see way too many players at level 203 with pre 100k stats. As it surprises me to see so many weak players I still wonder I how strong imshouldmget myself before I see level 250 players. Thanks !!

on topic, the rival list for lvl250 is still glitchy. i see lvl180-190 but can only rob them, some refresh have 3 banned accounts, some refresh have one or two lvl250 players in between the lvl180s

befor that i couldnt see under lvl210. so until they fix the glitch you are pretty safe a few more levels

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 01:51 PM
is Scottish slang

I would always add the "e" - borne means more than born in the English language in this context. The rest, well your alter-ego is a dik and enuf is Scottish slang. I like that you're a dumb Texan and can call you a fanny which has stronger conortations in the use of language in Europe

Using slang especially via text or IM is a sign of ignorance and stupidity. By the way fanny means butt, get your facts straight if you're going to try and insult me.

PS: You still misspelled quite a few words.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Using slang especially via text or IM is a sign of ignorance and stupidity. By the way fanny means butt, get your facts straight if you're going to try and insult me.

PS: You still misspelled quite a few words.

Hahahaha -you really are a small-minded low IQ Texan, whether born there or just dumbed-down!

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Congrats - should I send the award to you or your alter-ego?

Son, you don't know me so ill say this once. If I'm going to troll you, it will be under my own name. I don't hide from anyone.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Son, you don't know me so ill say this once. If I'm going to troll you, it will be under my own name. I don't hide from anyone.

"Son" You used that while on yer other ID - think your multis are getting a bit confuzzled. Isn't it against the rules to use multi IDs?

Did you mean to reuse the term using your Fancy ID?

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 02:08 PM
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/148/8/7/fluttershy_bunny_hug_by_uxyd-d51g2uy.png

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 02:09 PM
"Son" You used that while on yer other ID - think your multis are getting a bit confuzzled. Isn't it against the rules to use multi IDs?

Did you mean to reuse the term using your Fancy ID?

Can only a select few people use the word "son"? It's an ambiguous term to pick out your small mindedness and immaturity, which your posts continue to support. :rolleyes:

c00guy
07-07-2013, 02:12 PM
The psycho (aka Claymores) is set lose again. A&F or any other mod, can you please ban him again, he's started his scottish slang name picking madness again. Thanks! :)

Claymores
07-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Can only a select few people use the word "son"? It's an ambiguous term to pick out your small mindedness and immaturity, which your posts continue to support. :rolleyes:

People can and will decide whether the use of the random term "son" by 2 distinct individuals is just a random co-incidence or whether you got mixed-up which ID you were backing-up your other ID on via another device.

DannyD
07-07-2013, 02:14 PM
By the way fanny means butt, get your facts straight if you're going to try and insult me.

It means lady parts in Europe... The same way we would call someone a wussy with a p in North America... It's actually quite an insult, you should be more offended.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 02:17 PM
People can and will decide whether the use of the random term "son" by 2 distinct individuals is just a random co-incidence or whether you got mixed-up which ID you were backing-up your other ID on via another device.

Putting a dash between words you don't know how to spell doesn't make them right ;)

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 02:19 PM
It means lady parts in Europe... The same way we would call someone a wussy with a p in North America... It's actually quite an insult, you should be more offended.

I Dipstik.....I mean Fancy Pants, does not get offended by stupid people because it is in their nature to be so. Does one get offended for the sun shining or for the mail man to deliver his mail? I think not! Good day sir!!!

Claymores
07-07-2013, 02:25 PM
I Dipstik.....I mean Fancy Pants, does not get offended by stupid people because it is in their nature to be so. Does one get offended for the sun shining or for the mail man to deliver his mail? I think not! Good day sir!!!

That would be "do not get offended" sociopath with multi-IDs (which ironically is casebook for sociopaths!) and Danny explained it gently - we usually call you a complete c.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Putting a dash between words you don't know how to spell doesn't make them right ;)

Get Dikstick to tell me on the other device

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 02:32 PM
http://scranton.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw5208-You_need_a_hug1.jpg

Ragmondino
07-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Who invited this idiot back again..
Go back to your soccer forum, which has so many million views so must be very important. And the fact you go on there to talk about the people who troll you here shows they are getting under your skin and on your mind. They win, you lose. Again.

bald zeemer
07-07-2013, 04:09 PM
Back on-topic. You'll start seeing some very big players from about 210-215.

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Back on-topic. You'll start seeing some very big players from about 210-215.

Quit derailing threads.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:18 PM
That would be "do not get offended" sociopath with multi-IDs (which ironically is casebook for sociopaths!) and Danny explained it gently - we usually call you a complete c.

Once again, failure to use proper English.

Antheus
07-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Quit derailing threads.

......and you D, quit being merely reactive.........

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 04:33 PM
......and you D, quit being merely reactive.........

When your opponent is bent on suicide, any resistance you offer is to his benefit. I'm just standing back and watching him self destruct :)

Sandukan
07-07-2013, 04:36 PM
If yuo are in the 180s you will see lots of level 250s rummaging through your hood when you wake up in the mornings.
Don't look them in the eye and don't engage.
They will leave .......eventually.

Roscoe782
07-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Omg Claymores nobody likes you and your scottish slang through via forums. Let my words help you understand what everyone wants; "Piss Off". Jheeze.

He's banned. No more need to bring up claymores.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Omg Claymores nobody likes you and your scottish slang through via forums. Let my words help you understand what everyone wants; "Piss Off". Jheeze.

Lol it's ok son! He can't hurt us any longer

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 06:33 PM

The guy's banned.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 06:34 PM
He's banned. No more need to bring up claymores.

Without the s please. It pisses him off.

Mike Hunt
07-08-2013, 01:41 AM
The hijacking of my thread was less than helpful, but to those that did respond accordingly thank you for letting me know 200-215 is where I see up the chain. Was that a serious comment ? I need 800's to survive ? I have a hard time believing that. At 200 I see people with 50-100 defense. I'm now 6x to 7x their strength.

bald zeemer
07-08-2013, 02:09 AM
It depends what you mean by "survive". There are lots of low stat players at the higher levels, so from that perspective you're well and truly set already. However, most high iph players are high stat as well, so your pickings are naturally slimmer the lower your stats are.

In terms of avoiding being attacked or robbed 500k is not nearly enough, but then again neither is 800k. Or 2m.

Rastas
07-08-2013, 02:15 AM
The hijacking of my thread was less than helpful, but to those that did respond accordingly thank you for letting me know 200-215 is where I see up the chain. Was that a serious comment ? I need 800's to survive ? I have a hard time believing that. At 200 I see people with 50-100 defense. I'm now 6x to 7x their strength.

I'm on level 227 right now and the key is to collect your buildings on time. At the moment I'm only getting robbed on average once or twice a day and they are lucky if they hit anything worthwhile because I know when to collect on my high income buildings.

I wouldn't worry about the shark tank though. I've seen stats ranging from 50k all the way to a million, but those with stats over 500k I rarely see.