PDA

View Full Version : Where are folks? Asia, Europe, Americas, Australia?

hawkeye_9
07-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Just curious where most players are - if you don't mind, would tell your continent and country?

I'm North America - US

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 12:43 PM
North America, USA

Claymores
07-07-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm Scottish as my profile says. Most of my last Syndicate were mainly Europeans which left the US members in trouble when we all went to sleep during the last war. My new syndicate is a mix Europe/US with some big hitters from other time zones too!

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Dumb thread.....if people want to share where they live then they put it in their location duh.

Antheus
07-07-2013, 12:48 PM
....this is not the way....

...but to add a geo ip tool to the forum and link it to a live page would give users the possibity to see exactly what you want....online/offline, by continent, by country and more importantly by time zone........

Claymores
07-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Dumb thread.....if people want to share where they live then they put it in their location duh.

Fancy Pants and No Name Specified jumping on the same innocuous thread - what a surprise. As soon as yez log-off maybees dikstick can come in too to be dismissive.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Just curious where most players are - if you don't mind, would tell your continent and country?

I'm North America - US

PS Hawkeye - why are you syndicate leader of Hamburg Ahoi?????????????????? Only been there once and it was to see the Frankurt Galaxy @ Hamburg Sea Devils. Devils had just stolen our NFLE franchise so us and all of the Galaxys sang "Flower of Scotland" after they played the 2 official national anthems then unfurled huge Scottish Claymores banners!

Reeperbahn is a naughty place BTW

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Fancy Pants and No Name Specified jumping on the same innocuous thread - what a surprise. As soon as yez log-off maybees dikstick can come in too to be dismissive.

Maybe the reason you have a problem here has nothing to do with me. Think about it.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Maybe the reason you have a problem here has nothing to do with me. Think about it.

Oh gosh - Fancy Pants has gone offline and you here - WOW

Multiple personality disorder can be controlled you know and doesn't mean all of your multiple IDs have to be sociopaths. See yer Doc

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 01:08 PM

I'm still online :)

Claymores
07-07-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm still online :)

Sorry to inerrupt your luv-in with your other sociopath

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Sorry to inerrupt your luv-in with your other sociopath

I see your spelling hasn't improved in the slightest. It's called spell check, it's designed as a handicapped for people just like you who have trouble with their spelling. :rolleyes:

Claymores
07-07-2013, 01:25 PM
I see your spelling hasn't improved in the slightest. It's called spell check, it's designed as a handicapped for people just like you who have trouble with their spelling. :rolleyes:

Goddam dumbass - now I know why Texans have the lowest recorded average IQ in the States. It's called adjusting to say things as you would in life.............like I can call you and yer evil twin sociopaths with low empathy. See, I just did it there - yer a pair o' fannies or one fanny to use the venacular.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Goddam dumbass - now I know why Texans have the lowest recorded average IQ in the States. It's called adjusting to say things as you would in life.............like I can call you and yer evil twin sociopaths with low empathy. See, I just did it there - yer a pair o' fannies or one fanny to use the venacular.

You seem to have some trouble with your reading skills. As i told you before i'm not from Texas, just because I put that in my location does not make it so. Secondly Texans do not have the lowest average IQ out of the states, that title belongs to Mississippi. If you're going to try and use facts to make yourself sound intellectual then at least make them legitimate facts. Lastly, try using spell check in microsoft word before sending your posts because when you try to speak someone else's language it's polite to do so properly.

PS: A&F will be issuing you a warning about your use of grotesque language seeing as it's a direct violation of ToS. One more warning and you'll be issued a temporary ban from these lovely forums.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 01:47 PM
You seem to have some trouble with your reading skills. As i told you before i'm not from Texas, just because I put that in my location does not make it so. Secondly Texans do not have the lowest average IQ out of the states, that title belongs to Mississippi. If you're going to try and use facts to make yourself sound intellectual then at least make them legitimate facts. Lastly, try using spell check in microsoft word before sending your posts because when you try to speak someone else's language it's polite to do so properly.

PS: A&F will be issuing you a warning about your use of grotesque language seeing as it's a direct violation of ToS. One more warning and you'll be issued a temporary ban from these lovely forums.

You are talking bollox - use the registers of America and Mississippians are not the dumbest - it's Texicans!

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 01:51 PM
He's already been banned once for this same sort of crap. Woe! If only the EEEEEEVIL "dikstick" wasn't here then all of his friends who talk to him in pm only would be free to come out and post... And then there would be rainbows and sunshine!

Seriously, dude... I don't come after you, YOU come after ME! Repeatedly! Now go pout to someone in pm before you get yourself banned again.

God save the queen.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 01:57 PM
You are talking bollox - use the registers of America and Mississippians are not the dumbest - it's Texicans!

You obviously don't even know how to look up information. When looking up statistical information on the US based on population than you always use the Census, it's a government website that collects data every decade and accurately depicts that information.

PS: You spelled more words incorrectly. It's "Texans" not "Texicans"

Claymores
07-07-2013, 01:59 PM
He's already been banned once for this same sort of crap. Woe! If only the EEEEEEVIL "dikstick" wasn't here then all of his friends who talk to him in pm only would be free to come out and post... And then there would be rainbows and sunshine!

Seriously, dude... I don't come after you, YOU come after ME! Repeatedly! Now go pout to someone in pm before you get yourself banned again.

God save the queen.

Says the sociopath who was on a ban yesterday

Zedsta
07-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Im from york. Uk.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 02:06 PM

Multiple personality disorder can be controlled you know and doesn't mean all of your multiple IDs have to be sociopaths. See yer Doc

You need to get laid.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 02:10 PM
You need to get laid.

You need two twin sociopaths...........oops you've already ticked that box

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 02:14 PM

I think you mean "checked" nice try though, and I love how you didn't argue with him. ;)

MattThomas08
07-07-2013, 02:26 PM
I think you mean "checked" nice try though, and I love how you didn't argue with him. ;)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7xBv80kvOzo/USPPbijTg-I/AAAAAAAAAIg/EQmUcaNelUI/s1600/Internet_argument.jpg

Claymores
07-07-2013, 02:36 PM

checked is an American bastardisation of the English language. If someone "ticks" a box it means they positively have ticked it. If they "check" a box, it means they have checked there is a box there. It's maybe a vague Texican thing ?

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 02:39 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7brxbhD8q1rpga6zo1_400.jpg

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 02:43 PM
checked is an American bastardisation of the English language. If someone "ticks" a box it means they positively have ticked it. If they "check" a box, it means they have checked there is a box there. It's maybe a vague Texican thing ?

I'm really starting to think you're racist toward people from Texas. You don't wanna mess with people from Texas.
http://i.qkme.me/3q4j1w.jpg

Claymores
07-07-2013, 02:44 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7brxbhD8q1rpga6zo1_400.jpg

I wish I could reply with one of the funny gifs usually reserved for clowns when caught in multi-IDs but it would probably go 'oor yer heid'.

At least one of your esteemed IDs is "Arsehole of the Week" on a Scottish fitba website! Top work and impressive!!!!!

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 02:49 PM

You just misspelled so many words in this post it lost just about all of its clout. "Texans" not "Texicans" and the B word you made up from some variation of a curse word will just give A&F more reason to ban you. You check a box because you put a *check mark* inside that box. After being conquered and occupied by the English for so long one would assume you would've picked up on their diction by now. I'm afraid generations of binge drinking and incest have slurred not only your verbal speech but also your typing etiquette. I'm so sorry.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 02:51 PM
You just misspelled so many words in this post it lost just about all of its clout. "Texans" not "Texicans" and the B word you made up from some variation of a curse word will just give A&F more reason to ban you. You check a box because you put a *check mark* inside that box. After being conquered and occupied by the English for so long one would assume you would've picked up on their diction by now. I'm afraid generations of binge drinking and incest have slurred not only your verbal speech but also your typing etiquette. I'm so sorry.

Texicans is a pisstake you sociopathic 3 clowns. Which one of your IDs will you reply with next? It's a good guessing game.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Texicans is a pisstake you sociopathic 3 clowns.

That adjective doesn't go there mister and you once again misspelled your own slurred diction.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:00 PM
I wish I could reply with one of the funny gifs usually reserved for clowns when caught in multi-IDs but it would probably go 'oor yer heid'.

At least one of your esteemed IDs is "Arsehole of the Week" on a Scottish fitba website! Top work and impressive!!!!!

Once again, your post is incomprehensible.

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 03:02 PM

You're the only person I've ever seen who brags on one forum about what he's saying somewhere else. Why should I care? More importantly, why would anyone over there care? Or is it just you over there talking to yourself?

Chica
07-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Claymores seems like a giant tool.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Once again, your post is incomprehensible.

You got that mixed-up again - I was pointing my comment to *cough* your friend Fancy Pants. Keep up with the programme Dikstick.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:05 PM
You're the only person I've ever seen who brags on one forum about what he's saying somewhere else. Why should I care? More importantly, why would anyone over there care? Or is it just you over there talking to yourself?

Oh the irony 3 sociopaths!

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 03:07 PM

He's a multi-purpose tool lol if he keeps this up all the other tools in the shed will be hard pressed to find good work :)

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:09 PM
That adjective doesn't go there mister and you once again misspelled your own slurred diction.

The adjective does go there - it is a description of 3 clowns who are sociopaths

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Can you make it any clearer that you flout the rules with 3 IDs Dik?

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:12 PM

That's because he is.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:13 PM
You got that mixed-up again - I was pointing my comment to *cough* your friend Fancy Pants. Keep up with the programme Dikstick.

Then why did you reply with quote to my post?

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Oh the irony 3 sociopaths!

Oh the stupidity of a retard!

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Then why did you reply with quote to my post?

To point-out that you'd mixed-up which ID you were replying from Dik

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Bored with the 3 Diks - bring on more I say - get another personality in Dik - BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:20 PM
To point-out that you'd mixed-up which ID you were replying from Dik

No, my name is a 7 letter word that starts with J, middle name a 4 letter word that also starts with J, and nickname a 5 letter word that also starts with J.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Bored with the 3 Diks - bring on more I say - get another personality in Dik - BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The demon...has....been.....VANQUISHED!

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:21 PM

He has left!

Trolls-1
Claymore-0

Fancy Pants

The demon...has....been.....VANQUISHED!

Claymores
PS - I'm also Dipstick - sorry to disappoint you popcorn munchers!

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 03:23 PM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120601192630/central/images/1/12/Twilight_Sparkle_is_smug-(n1299468485642).jpg

#smug

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:23 PM
He has left!

Trolls-1
Claymore-0

FFS are you from Texas too? - it clearly states ClaymoreS in each post Dik

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:24 PM

http://singleosophy.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/bs.jpg?w=340&h=426

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 03:24 PM

Actually you're not him because DIPSTIK would never put a "c" in his name. You sir are a bad liar.

OBAMASMAMA
07-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Texicans is a pisstake you sociopathic 3 clowns. Which one of your IDs will you reply with next? It's a good guessing game.

Do we seriously have to listen to your annoying nonsense on multiple threads? In response to the thread, I'm from North America

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:26 PM
FFS are you from Texas too? - it clearly states ClaymoreS in each post Dik

You've gone too far West. As for leaving off the s, I did it to piss you off, and I did.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4wh7kY75E1r5atfd.jpg

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Actually you're not him because DIPSTIK would never put a "c" in his name. You sir are a bad liar.

Aye - caught oot wi yon wan - there's only the 3 Diks

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:28 PM

The BS detector works his magic again! Good job!

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 03:28 PM

English please sir.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:29 PM

Were you posting in Chinese in the middle of your post?

Claymores
You've gone too far West. As for leaving off the s, I did it to piss you off, and I did.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4wh7kY75E1r5atfd.jpg

:) Well played the Texas 3

Chica
I agree with OBAMASMAMA, give up claymore, I must be texican as well.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:30 PM
:) Well played the Texas 3

No man I'm from Florida.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:35 PM
No man I'm from Florida.

hahahahahahaha - you finally answered OPs question

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:36 PM
I agree with OBAMASMAMA, give up claymore, I must be texican as well.

Butt out then if you don't like it - just me and the 3 Diks fencing..............nobody is forcing you to read.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Butt out then if you don't like it - just me and the 3 Diks fencing..............nobody is forcing you to read.

Well if all it takes to be counted as a Dipstik clone is to agree that your a moron then i believe we must be multiplying.

No Name Specified
hahahahahahaha - you finally answered OPs question

I answered it on the first post of mine in this thread when I said USA.

No Name Specified

Yes and you are miserably losing.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Well if all it takes to be counted as a Dipstik clone is to agree that your a moron then i believe we must be multiplying.

Naw hen, Chica is real with one account I do believe.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Yes and you are miserably losing.

You are a funny bloke - one man with 3 Diks

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Naw hen, Chica is real with one account I do believe.

WRONG lmao try again.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:42 PM
You are a funny bloke - one man with 3 Diks

Yes, 1 for each one of your mom's holes.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:44 PM

Well done - achieved an all-time low there Dikstik

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Hey, you walked right into that one.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:47 PM

No you threw it out there and off the scale in objectionable. Reported.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 03:47 PM

He can't help it lol he jumped into this s**t storm blind! :p

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 03:48 PM

Kid you've been reported by just about every person that's read this thread. You should be more worried about yourself getting the boot than someone else....

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:49 PM

You're the one who made the 3 diks comment. You did walk into it.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:50 PM
He can't help it lol he jumped into this s**t storm blind! :p

He did! Feeding the troll is one thing, but this is force feeding!

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Kid you've been reported by just about every person that's read this thread. You should be more worried about yourself getting the boot than someone else....

Well that makes 3,emmm just you Dikstik. That was seriously off the scale, having 3 IDs is a misdemenour - that was just not on.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:51 PM
The 3 of us are from 3 different states. Get your geography straight. lol

Claymores
07-07-2013, 03:52 PM
GAME OVER - GOODBYE the 3

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Trolls-2
Claymore-0

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 03:54 PM
GAME OVER - GOODBYE the 3

hahahah we vanquished the demon....twice!!! xD

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 03:57 PM
I am legion!

scott(ST6)
07-07-2013, 03:59 PM
hawkeye needs to start more threads, this one was really helpful in finding out where people are from

http://www.troll.me/images/dos-equis-man/i-dont-usually-make-memes-but-when-i-do-people-get-mad-lulz.jpg

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:00 PM
I am legion!

Ye,s a Syndicate of 3 without even trying - one of your weird personas went over the score now. I will push this with forum owners to my own detriment if necessary. That was out of order and you should distance yorself from the other persona ASAP

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:01 PM
I see you're back for more.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Looks like someone came back for extra lashings

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Ye,s a Syndicate of 3 without even trying - one of your weird personas went over the score now. rum owners to my own detriment if necessary.

And I'm sure the other 203 viewers will peg you as the source of their "detriment". You can barely type your own sentences properly so try and stay away from the big boy words son.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:05 PM
I see you're back for more.
Was writing to the forum main administrator - popped-in to see if Dipstik was gloating to add further evidence to my complaint of using 3 ID, one of which he went over the score with, that's all folks.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Was writing to the forum main administrator - popped-in to see if Dipstik was gloating to add further evidence to my complaint of using 3 ID, one of which he went over the score with, that's all folks.

You should definitely post the what happens in a new thread so we have a new reason LOL at you for another 3hrs!

Ragmondino
07-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Haha your such a tool. Try to take on the trolls, get abusive but can't handle it back so go crying to teacher..
Bahahahaha go crying to mummy little boy

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Haha your such a tool. Try to take on the trolls, get abusive but can't handle it back so go crying to teacher..

Read back your post and see how mature that sounds.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:11 PM
You should definitely post the what happens in a new thread so we have a new reason LOL at you for another 3hrs!

Like a Gree ticket maybe nothing will happen, but you should contemplate your disgusting naval Dipstik.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:12 PM

Reread your post and see how improperly written it is.

Fancy Pants

Read your last 30 posts and ask yourself the same question you jack wagon.

No Name Specified

Agreed. Make a new thread to make it 3 classics in 1 day, Claymore.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:14 PM

I may get banned, don't know about Dipstik and Fancy Pants, but if you really think you won't get banned, you're an idiot.

Ragmondino
07-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Oh no did I not sound mature enough for someone running to tell tales after he got his feelings hurt after trying to start a fight? Whatever will I do with myself now...

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:22 PM
I may get banned, don't know about Dipstik and Fancy Pants, but if you really think you won't get banned, you're an idiot.

I couldn't care less - what you said Dipstik went over the score and beyond having 3 IDs for when you're banned. I don't have 3 IDs although I could with 3 devices and use different IPs on them all.

That I don't have 3 IDs nor care to troll a forum suggests to me you should be the one bricking it.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Oh no did I not sound mature enough for someone running to tell tales after he got his feelings hurt after trying to start a fight? Whatever will I do with myself now...

^ From Essex - nuff said

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm not getting banned... I'm not even involved in this :)

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:27 PM
I couldn't care less - what you said Dipstik went over the score and beyond having 3 IDs for when you're banned. I don't have 3 IDs although I could with 3 devices and use different IPs on them all.

That I don't have 3 IDs nor care to troll a forum suggests to me you should be the one bricking it.

Oh shut up, you're one of us. You feed the troll, you become a troll. You feed us and in return we feed you. We all feed off each other.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 04:28 PM

You've been trolling for the past 3hrs son......you're an idiot

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:29 PM

Yea, dipstik isn't involved in this, dikstick is!

Ragmondino
07-07-2013, 04:29 PM
^ From Essex - nuff said

Enough indeed. Says I'm from an expensive part of England, not the cheap,poor, drug addled north side of the border.

Chica
07-07-2013, 04:31 PM

Claymore is obviously obsessed.

Gingeasian
07-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Why does it seem that Claymore complains in every thread about trolls and Dipstik yet he is always derailing threads and trolling himself. Is it just him or are all Scottish people that way. On topic im from USA

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:34 PM

If yo manage to weed out of this one, I'll not be surprised. You are a prestigious weed and a cancer on this forum. Maybe your 2 other IDs can escape too if you have been using a decent proxi. This is why UK is better than US - proxis cannot join forums.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Why does it seem that Claymore complains in every thread about trolls and Dipstik yet he is always derailing threads and trolling himself. Is it just him or are all Scottish people that way. On topic im from USA

He just wants us to troll him, and he's getting his wish.

If yo manage to weed out of this one, I'll not be surprised. You are a prestigious weed and a cancer on this forum. Maybe your 2 other IDs can escape too if you have been using a decent proxi. This is why UK is better than US - proxis cannot join forums.

And yet you're the one who has derailed every thread where 1 of the 3 of us post. The only cancer on this forum is YOU.

Ragmondino
07-07-2013, 04:38 PM

Not all Scottish people now. A large percentage though yes.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 04:39 PM

Dude for starters you're from scottland, that's the bottom of the barrel in the UK. They don't like you and neither do we so don't try to affiliate yourself with them.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:39 PM

Not every thread, just all threads today as Dipstik has been trolling all under 3 names. When I first joined this forum I was a happy bunny who was gonna talk CC or trivia. Dipstik trolls EVERY thread, then when banned has pretend 'friends' to troll on his behalf.

Scottish people just have a low tolerance for idiots such as this I guess.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Not every thread, just all threads today as Dipstik has been trolling all under 3 names. When I first joined this forum I was a happy bunny who was gonna talk CC or trivia. Dipstik trolls EVERY thread, then when banned has pretend 'friends' to troll on his behalf.

Scottish people just have a low tolerance for idiots such as this I guess.

lol I think it's time for you to come up with a new story.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Dude for starters you're from scottland, that's the bottom of the barrel in the UK. They don't like you and neither do we so don't try to affiliate yourself with them.

It wasn't an affiliation attempt Dipstik, it's an unfortunate fact. We do have the vote soon tho for freedom from Engerland.

Gingeasian
07-07-2013, 04:43 PM
You know trolls feed on reactions if nobody is annoyed or pays attention then they will likely stop

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:43 PM
What's Engerland?

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:44 PM
You know trolls feed on reactions if nobody is annoyed or pays attention then they will likely stop

Claymore is a troll, he won't stop.

Ragmondino
07-07-2013, 04:44 PM
Yeah and vote your sponging selfs away from us.
You have a dipstick obsession, it's very clear to all.
Most of your posts are about him. His obviously hurt you in a very special way.
Dipstick for this, I salute you..

Sandukan
07-07-2013, 04:46 PM
I saw a 12 page thread and thought life on the board. And on a Sunday too.
Only to find out its just bloating from the pungent gasses given off when things rot from the inside.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Lol! A good troll will troll his victims into fleeing but a legendary troll will troll his victims into total obsession! Dipstik if i wasn't witnessing it with my own eyes i wouldn't be believing it......you are indeed the chosen one.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:48 PM

Dipstik has no intention of ever stopping. In fact he now has 2 further IDs to up the ante. If you think he will ever stop, I think you're misguided. If one gets banned, he'll switch to the other 2 sociopathic IDs

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Dipstik has no intention of ever stopping. In fact he now has 2 further IDs to up the ante. If you think he will ever stop, I think you're misguided. If one gets banned, he'll switch to the other 2 sociopathic IDs

When are you finally gonna understand that we're 3 different people.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Lol! A good troll will troll his victims into fleeing but a legendary troll will troll his victims into total obsession! Dipstik if i wasn't witnessing it with my own eyes i wouldn't be believing it......you are indeed the chosen one.

Oh wow - now talking to yourself - that goes beyond sociopathic and into a whole new ballgame. I wonder what happens when the three or one disagree with each other...................think we all know how that ends.

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:51 PM

Aye sure and the Pope is a good Prodi

Claymores
07-07-2013, 04:55 PM
I saw a 12 page thread and thought life on the board. And on a Sunday too.
Only to find out its just bloating from the pungent gasses given off when things rot from the inside.

The 3 Dipsticks will be upset by that summary

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 04:55 PM

His ignorance is his own bliss my friend. He can't comprehend that 3 different people think he's an absolute dunder head. The sad part is only 3 people are voicing their opinions, many man many many more are quietly reading and coming to the same conclusion.....Claymore is a dummy head.

Gingeasian
07-07-2013, 04:56 PM
How do you know that do you have any proof that he has 3 accounts

Gingeasian
07-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Yay claymores got banned again

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Hahahahhaha Claymore got banned!

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 05:01 PM
how do you know?

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 05:02 PM
His ignorance is his own bliss my friend. He can't comprehend that 3 different people think he's an absolute dunder head. The sad part is only 3 people are voicing their opinions, many man many many more are quietly reading and coming to the same conclusion.....Claymore is a dummy head.

Well he's finally been banished.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 05:02 PM
how do you know?

It says "banned" under his name.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
well i guess the 3rd vanquishing is the charm :)

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Annnnnnyway, I'm from VA

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 05:04 PM
well i guess the 3rd vanquishing is the charm :)

That was good.

scott(ST6)
07-07-2013, 05:34 PM
damn he's banned...was just about to make a dipstick is fancy pants, fancy pants is dipstick meme with ace ventura

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 05:52 PM
The MW people are easy to piss off and they'll feed you. Might go there in a moment.

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Omg... I just realized... I'm Santa!

Antheus
07-07-2013, 06:04 PM
....unexpectedly my reports worked....no name and fancy will follow I hope......

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 06:06 PM
You need to get laid.

....unexpectedly my reports worked....no name and fancy will follow I hope......

It helps if the person you're reporting did something wrong. Best of luck in all your endeavors, though.

Chica
07-07-2013, 06:08 PM
I doubt you were the only that reported him, I mean I didn't due to lazyness.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 06:09 PM
I didn't report him because he was just too much fun.

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 06:09 PM

Everybody and their mother reported that kid, get over yourself lol

Dipstik
07-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Hmm.. Lately every time I quote someone, that "you need to get laid" line is included. Weird.

No Name Specified
07-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Hmm.. Lately every time I quote someone, that "you need to get laid" line is included. Weird.

You probably clicked "multi-quote". It happens to me sometimes.

Chica
07-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Or everybody needs to get laid. I am from the Americas, all of them.

hawkeye_9
07-07-2013, 08:34 PM
hawkeye needs to start more threads, this one was really helpful in finding out where people are from

I feel like I should apologize to the board for starting such a lame thread that provided the space for people to behave badly.
:(
Sorry!

Fancy Pants
07-07-2013, 08:39 PM
I feel like I should apologize to the board for starting such a lame thread that provided the space for people to behave badly.
:(
Sorry!

No way man don't be sorry! It's because of your thread that we were finally able to ban the demon spawn known as Claymores! I thank you for making this thread sir.

jaggededge
07-07-2013, 09:39 PM
No way man don't be sorry! It's because of your thread that we were finally able to ban the demon spawn known as Claymores! I thank you for making this thread sir.

Got to agree with Fancy Pants here. What a mess he made of the thread (claymore toon). Anyways, on topic... Ohio, USA.

Rastas
07-08-2013, 01:26 AM
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet, it has certainly been derailed too many times.

Back on topic I'm from the land down under.

Confederate Rebels
07-08-2013, 03:19 AM

Out of all this dribble this is the only decent post..... Ah a good ole momma joke and a fine one at that.

3ldivino
07-08-2013, 06:29 AM
Timbuktu! yes

MisterIceNL
07-08-2013, 10:20 AM
The Netherlands

(CCK) Cam
07-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Says the sociopath who was on a ban yesterdayNow you are banned!! HaHaHaHaHaHa

(CCK) Cam
07-08-2013, 12:10 PM
North America - USA