PDA

View Full Version : Missing Units

BurnNotice69
07-07-2013, 10:38 AM
So, I'm trying to decide on upgrading my Shipyard or my Airfield to level 6 and I notice it says doing so will unlock either a) Akula Stealth Submarine for the Shipyard or the b) Reaper for the Airfield.

When I go to the units to find these units, they cannot be found. I inquire to my teammates and they cannot find the units either.

So, where are these units? It says I can unlock them, but I cannot see what they are to see if I want to purchase them or not?

Anyone else not see them either?

PITA4PRES
07-07-2013, 11:31 AM
I believe they have done away with some units. I seem to recall one unit in particular that they took away but cannot recal which it was. I believe it was a sea unit though. They may not have updated the game to reflect the change.

ProCision
07-07-2013, 01:57 PM
I believe they have done away with some units. I seem to recall one unit in particular that they took away but cannot recal which it was. I believe it was a sea unit though. They may not have updated the game to reflect the change.

it was a valor sea unit they took away. It was the reason why I switched to Russia.

I am a cow
07-07-2013, 07:01 PM
The Akula stealth submarine (360 gold) was a gold unit as was the reaper (100 gold) they were removed in the update