PDA

View Full Version : montly Gold bonus program

Gpzoon
07-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Maybe not everybody know that Gree has a special program for people who would like to purchase larger in game currency quantities with a bonus.The Bonus Program consists of Gold bonuses and virtual Cash bonuses.

First of all, you need to send an ingame ticket to enrolle the program and to receive all the details

After that, Gree will bonus players if they meet certain criteria within a calendar month:

For $500 spent, you get 2500 Gold, for $1000 spent, you get 15000 Gold and so on... (send a ticket 4 more details)...

Everything is clear and i have to recognise Gree allotes bonuses timely!

Perhaps this month even i met the second tier (1200 $ spent and confirmed by ticket from the support) I've got only 2500 bonus. So, i would like to know from the senior members if anyone else experiensed the same problem or the program has changed? I've sent a ticket but no answer till now.

Thx in advance for your contribute.

Golf4life
07-07-2013, 09:48 AM
just to clarify. the 1200$USD you spend was in fact the following:

1200$ from your pocket. (just because you bought a vault on sale at 20% off, it only counts as 79.99, not 99.99)

the amount you spent did in fact equate to 1200$ USD. If it did not equate to the US dollar correctly, it did not count.

Gambit12
07-07-2013, 09:53 AM
You should receive 15000 gold for the 2nd tier for the $1,000 spent. Send a ticket again & follow up it mostly everyday & change the ticket status to 207 to expedite it.

To follow up a first ticket, simply copy & paste it & add the original ticket # & send it to the 2nd one. And keep following it up, for example, this is my 3rd follow up from the ticket #(1st original ticket number) with the original written issue - copy & paste it. Make sure you change your status to 207 every time you follow up.

Good Luck on that mate..!

Edit: With 20% off - 12 vault x $79.99 = is only $959.88 - i think your short of $40.12...

Gpzoon
07-07-2013, 10:17 AM
am sure i spent 1200 $, bcos after i bough many vaults of gold in euro currency, i sent a ticket to know if the 2nd tier was met. They answered the 1st of july (in a day only) confirming i spent 1200$.

Golf4life
07-07-2013, 10:27 AM
well then just forward them that email saying you only received the 1st tier. seems pretty cut and dry.
am sure i spent 1200 $, bcos after i bough many vaults of gold in euro currency, i sent a ticket to know if the 2nd tier was met. They answered the 1st of july (in a day only) confirming i spent 1200$.

MajikUF
07-07-2013, 01:57 PM
I would be more curious how people can afford to pay their bills and give Gree $1200/month. I do pretty well and I don't see that in my budget...

JohnnyR
07-07-2013, 03:04 PM
I would be more curious how people can afford to pay their bills and give Gree $1200/month. I do pretty well and I don't see that in my budget...

Tell us more how other people spend money, ohmahgawd so EXCITING!

Chikin
07-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Good one Jonny.

steveo127
07-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Edit: With 20% off - 12 vault x $79.99 = is only $959.88 - i think your short of $40.12...

In addition to that fact, taxes are taken into account, from what I have been told by big spenders on this game. It's how much actually goes into GREE's company that counts, which if you think about it makes sense from a business perspective.

Gpzoon
07-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Got today 2 different and conflicting emails to my 2 tickets:
- the 1st says that he has evidence the last june I payed out 1200 $ (i guess he is wrong, even counting 4 stockpile of gold not settled i won't over that amount)
- the second one says am short of 24 $, showing evidence of 12 vault of gold 20% off - plus 1 stockpile of gold 20% off (he is missing another stockpile of gold)
My google wallet reports all the purchases in euro, plus noticed that when a buy a 20% off vault of gold in MW menu shows me 60, 94 € (equivalent to 78 $) but when i set the payment the system add 5 € for a total purchase of 65, 11€ (equivalent to 83, 24$).
Are these 5 € commissions to google or to funzio inc.? In the first case i would be short of 14 $ (they would be right and i have to shout the mouth) in the second one i would be over 25 $.
Any1 (google or Itune) experiences the same surplus when submitting the payment?

bcars
07-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Got today 2 different and conflicting emails to my 2 tickets:
- the 1st says that he has evidence the last june I payed out 1200 $ (i guess he is wrong, even counting 4 stockpile of gold not settled i won't over that amount)
- the second one says am short of 24 $, showing evidence of 12 vault of gold 20% off - plus 1 stockpile of gold 20% off (he is missing another stockpile of gold)
My google wallet reports all the purchases in euro, plus noticed that when a buy a 20% off vault of gold in MW menu shows me 60, 94 € (equivalent to 78 $) but when i set the payment the system add 5 € for a total purchase of 65, 11€ (equivalent to 83, 24$).
Are these 5 € commissions to google or to funzio inc.? In the first case i would be short of 14 $ (they would be right and i have to shout the mouth) in the second one i would be over 25 $.
Any1 (google or Itune) experiences the same surplus when submitting the payment?

It is likely that the 5 Euro commission is a Google wallet fee and not from Gree/Funzio, if that were the case, then it looks like you missed the tier by a very small amount. Also, you may want to confirm that none of the purchases happened a few hours before the start of the month or a few hours after the end of the month. I don't know what time zone Gree uses for this calculation method, but that may also be a contributing factor. Settlement time lag from a third party settlement organization like Google Wallet in addition to possible time zone issues may cause something to be actually recorded in one day versus another.

I always try to purchase all my gold a day or two before the end of the month and a day or two after the start of the month to minimize those issues. At the end of the day, this is a BONUS program that Gree does not really have an obligation to continue or do at all, and at the $1,000 and $2,000+ level I think it is a really good bonus, so I have zero complaints and my experience with it thus far has been very, very good.

Dealer204
07-09-2013, 10:58 AM
All bs aside, i thought i wasted too much money on this game like $500 in 2 months.. But seriously how can anyone justify over 1k a month!!?? Or afford it for that matter!! I do ok for my age 22, 70k a year.. But daymmmm!! What do u people do for a living??!

Gpzoon
07-09-2013, 11:49 AM
At the end of the day, this is a BONUS program that Gree does not really have an obligation to continue or do at all, and at the $1,000 and $2,000+ level I think it is a really good bonus, so I have zero complaints and my experience with it thus far has been very, very good.
I completely cope with you, there is no obligation from Gree to issue this bonus infact when you enroll the program they tell you that Gree reserves to change it without notification.
In the other hands, is also true that, according to the montly bonus program, if u r close to 400 $ or 800 $ for sure that month you will spend the missing amount to meet the minimum tier. This is what i did except that at a certain moment of the day system refused all my payments till the day after.
Anyway from your answer i didn't get if you have been experiencing any fee/commission when submit the final payment. Is this only with google ore Itune as well? It is concerning euros or other currency as well?
Sorry for my questions but i want to understand this issue.

Chairman.mao
07-09-2013, 11:59 AM
If I had already spent $350 without joining this program, is it too late to join now and spend another 150? Or must I have joined first and then spend 500 only after joining?

Gpzoon
07-09-2013, 02:08 PM
If I had already spent $350 without joining this program, is it too late to join now and spend another 150? Or must I have joined first and then spend 500 only after joining?
To enroll the program you need to submit an ingame ticket. If the 350 $ have been spent this month, they will concurr to meet the minimum tier.

winston
07-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Anyway from your answer i didn't get if you have been experiencing any fee/commission when submit the final payment. Is this only with google ore Itune as well? It is concerning euros or other currency as well?

No visible fee/commission in iTunes. The amount announced in the game is the same taken from my credit card. A vault on sale is 69,99€ for me. Im using euros also, like in Italy ;)

generalpain
07-10-2013, 01:53 PM
I will change my comment to still have not recieved my bonus and no they do not have the right to suspend the program in the middle of the program. Im afraid of retribution if im too ugly in my comments.

Sniper cal
07-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Where to ingame ticket and enrolled? I can't find it

CJ D
07-10-2013, 08:27 PM
All bs aside, i thought i wasted too much money on this game like $500 in 2 months.. But seriously how can anyone justify over 1k a month!!?? Or afford it for that matter!! I do ok for my age 22, 70k a year.. But daymmmm!! What do u people do for a living??!

What I'm trying to figure is how you can justify questioning what others do with their money? Was a whole separate thread about it not enough? How about this...don't piss away 40k gambling (I'm calling BS on that one, btw), and that'll leave you over 3k a month to spend here! Personally, a household income of 70 would severely hamper my standard of living, but I would think I was nuts if I spent $500 in 2 months on this game. However, it's not my place to question or to judge. I've got other "hobbies" that I spend my money in that others would think is insane!

Gpzoon
07-10-2013, 09:44 PM
No visible fee/commission in The amount announced in the game is the same taken from my credit card. A vault on sale is 69,99€ for me. Im using euros also, like in Italy ;)
So it seams android users purchaising vaults of gold in euro, they pay less than ITunes one (65, 11 € only).
i guess this is an interisting point :confused:

Gpzoon
07-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Where to ingame ticket and enrolled? I can't find it
From the in game menu,
More ->
Help ->
Contact support. -> Fill the ticket putting as subject "gold bonus program"

killahoss
07-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Tier 1 bonus...500$ spent..only 2500 gold bonus..:confused:..Please bump that up to 5k,or higher.. That fits the amount spent much better..;)...and it doesn't dig to deep to those who spend 950$ in one month, just to recieve 2,500 gold bonus..You gotta keep these guys tappin, not tappin out...BTW...I like the old "vault rule" much better..

Gpzoon
07-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Tier 1 bonus...500$ spent..only 2500 gold bonus..:confused:..Please bump that up to 5k,or higher.. That fits the amount spent much better..;)...and it doesn't dig to deep to those who spend 950$ in one month, just to recieve 2,500 gold bonus..You gotta keep these guys tappin, not tappin out...BTW...I like the old "vault rule" much better..
At the end this is 4 free and "you don't look a gift horse in the mouth"...i prefer the previous program as well but now even smaller purchases count to meet the mimimum tier.

Thief
07-11-2013, 09:30 AM
The Old Vault Rule was much better as it prevented issues exactly that Gpzoon is encountering.
He didn't have to worry about Currency exchanges that don't actually work and could just buy his Vaults (regardless of price)

The argument that smaller purchases count towards the program...well just means that i'm forced to buy smaller purchases to meet my min goal. Before i i bought 5 vaults i knew i could get the Bonus.

Now it's Buy $500. First of all if your buying $500 then the best way to do so is with Vaults. Why spend the same amount of money for less gold. So now if your buying 5 Vaults at full price you know you qualify. If you buy during a 20% sale then you need to buy 6 Vaults + Stokpile + bag to make it $500. Again it doesn't matter what currentcy you are purchasing in thats what you have to buy because it equals $500 USD. (high amounts need to be calculated agian, add in the 40% sale or buying full priced gold with sale price gold and its not wonder there is confusion)

Its confusing for those outside of the US and makes it very difficult to get your bonus.

generalpain
07-11-2013, 10:07 AM
At the end this is 4 free and "you don't look a gift horse in the mouth"...i prefer the previous program as well but now even smaller purchases count to meet the mimimum tier.

Wrong. That attitude encourages a company to do whaever t #&%$ it wants. Gree needs to step up and honor their committments to this program. Look at all those that are leaving. Im not trying to start an argument, but if you purchased a car that came with free oil changes for life, then changed it to for the first 30k miles after the purchase, would you purchase another car from them?

Gpzoon
07-11-2013, 12:38 PM
The Old Vault Rule was much better as it prevented issues exactly that Gpzoon is encountering.
He didn't have to worry about Currency exchanges that don't actually work and could just buy his Vaults (regardless of price)

The argument that smaller purchases count towards the program...well just means that i'm forced to buy smaller purchases to meet my min goal. Before i i bought 5 vaults i knew i could get the Bonus.

Now it's Buy $500. First of all if your buying $500 then the best way to do so is with Vaults. Why spend the same amount of money for less gold. So now if your buying 5 Vaults at full price you know you qualify. If you buy during a 20% sale then you need to buy 6 Vaults + Stokpile + bag to make it $500. Again it doesn't matter what currentcy you are purchasing in thats what you have to buy because it equals $500 USD. (high amounts need to be calculated agian, add in the 40% sale or buying full priced gold with sale price gold and its not wonder there is confusion)

Its confusing for those outside of the US and makes it very difficult to get your bonus.
Thief you are a like a guru, i want just to hilight the difference in price within google and ITunes purchases in euro.
5 € of difference for each vault of gold 20% off equals 50 € after 10 purchases. With 900 € android users can purchases 13 vaults of gold 20% off whilst Ios user only 12.
Furyher my Poland friends can purchase gold in $ even their currency is the €. This gives them an extra bonus purchasing like US playerd but with advantage of the currency exanges (if a pay 80 $ with my cc, my account will decharge 61 €)

Thief
07-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Wrong. That attitude encourages a company to do whaever t #&%$ it wants. Gree needs to step up and honor their committments to this program. Look at all those that are leaving. Im not trying to start an argument, but if you purchased a car that came with free oil changes for life, then changed it to for the first 30k miles after the purchase, would you purchase another car from them?

Personally i'm all for forcing companies to be held responsible for their actions. I think its what needs to be done and all too often consumers turn a blind eye. That being said your anology doesn't work with regards to the old bonus program and the new one. Just because a car company use to offer free lifetime oil changes when player bought a car doesn't mean they are required to continue to offer free oil changes for new customers. You have to remember that Gree has every right to change the program at anytime. They never tried to fool and made notifications of the changes (even if it wasn't very clear...which is where i think they should have improved) on what the exact changes were. They didn't say you get free gold for X amount of months they simply said if you purchase this amount of gold in a month period we will give you the bonus. Each month was subject to change though. If you purchased on the old prgram during the time when they still honored the old program then you should get your gold based on that program. However if you purchase when they change the bonus program you are subject to those rules

Thief
07-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Thief you are a like a guru, i want just to hilight the difference in price within google and ITunes purchases in euro.
5 € of difference for each vault of gold 20% off equals 50 € after 10 purchases. With 900 € android users can purchases 13 vaults of gold 20% off whilst Ios user only 12.
Furyher my Poland friends can purchase gold in $ even their currency is the €. This gives them an extra bonus purchasing like US playerd but with advantage of the currency exanges (if a pay 80 $ with my cc, my account will decharge 61 €)

Gpzoon thank you for the kind words. Just here to try and help where i can. I apologize though i didn't realize that Android took a different "cut" than Itunes. In my opinion by allowing this to happen i think its only making the situation more convoluded. (then it already is in different currencies)

Personally in my opinion all Transactions should be converted to dollars (not because i live in the US but because that is how they explain their bonus program and Funzio is based in US). That way it is VERY Clear what you need to be in the bonus program. In fact i'll go one further and say that under the purchase gold option there should be a total of how much you have purchased this month in dollars so you know if you qualify or how far away you are from qualifying. You here that gree? A way to get people to spend money so they KNOW what they are getting. I hope it all gets sorted out for you Gpzoon. I had the same issue and it took ALONG time to get it resolved but Kristen finally fixed it for me.

Gpzoon
07-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Gpzoon thank you for the kind words. Just here to try and help where i can. I apologize though i didn't realize that Android took a different "cut" than Itunes. In my opinion by allowing this to happen i think its only making the situation more convoluded. (then it already is in different currencies)

Personally in my opinion all Transactions should be converted to dollars .... i'll go one further and say that under the purchase gold option there should be a total of how much you have purchased this month in dollars so you know if you qualify or how far away you are from qualifying.
You are right, all players should purchase gold in $ as Poland players do. We will pay out in dollars what it is annonced then, let the credid card process the right currency rate. Very easy! Hope Gree can fix this issue adding also a menu with all the dollars trnsaction done over the month.

generalpain
07-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Gotcha gpzoon. I guess my frustration stems from parts of the change that players werent avidly informed of, and the fact im still waiting on my bonus for last month. Its just frustrating dealing with them on this issue. For the record, was june officially $2500 bonus gold for 500 spent, or was it 65%?

procsyzarc
07-11-2013, 04:56 PM
In addition to that fact, taxes are taken into account, from what I have been told by big spenders on this game. It's how much actually goes into GREE's company that counts, which if you think about it makes sense from a business perspective.

The issue is and is why I haven't purchased since the change is that is not clear to the player. Especially when you take into account factors like exchange rates, diffrent discounts in diffrent area (ie in NZ I get 15% off not 20% during sales) and diffrent taxes in diffrent areas.

The old system was clear cut buy a set number of vaults and get the bonus, none of the other factors mattered

LoveAndPeace
07-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Greedy people, for an international company
or at least -pretending to be one-...
your behavior is just ridiculous and unprofessional..

No, not everybody is counting in tanking yen,
yes, there are players from all over the world,
and yes they dare to pay their bills in singapore
or canadian or aussie dollars.. Let alone roubles
and euros and other neglectable 3rd world currencies..

It must be pretty clear, that any bonuses are linked
to the number of vaults/chests bought,
Not hiding behind some always fluctuating
exchange rates uncontrollable by the player.

Let's get rock bottom @Gree..
You had your run when mobile game industry
was exploding, but you're really nitwits in terms
of understanding SOCIAL games beyond
kompu gacha..

You're not prepared to becoming an
international heavy weight like EA or alike.

Your stock prices already indicating
your.. future

RIP

KEO
07-23-2013, 04:02 AM
Can you help me, what should I do to become a member of that Bonus Program? I have already wrote to support but did not get any answer :(