PDA

View Full Version : Where is my news feed

Richard79
07-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Gree what have you done now? Why is my news getting deleated at least 5 times a day? Our faction forum has beed deleated several times in the last 2 days. Ive sent several tickets and not even got the usual bs automated reply. What is it coz im android are you gettin platformist (racist) on me now?

Hawkwind
07-07-2013, 08:50 AM
I'm on iOS and Still happening to our faction forum - others in my faction using andriod so the faction thing does not seem to be a device issue. Overnight we lost all posts in our forum and about 2 days ago same thing - about a week ago happened as well. I'm not using news feeds so no info on that subject.

Richard79
07-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Its annoyin coz i cant see who hit my boost buildings.

Plutorules
07-07-2013, 11:45 PM
My newsfeed didnt disapear but was shortend. Normally I can see up to 5-8 days back. Now its only 1 day. Mayby it was deleted and some new things arrived and therefor I didnt see it deleted. And of course I had the most perfect target on the list that could have stayed up to a week more on my newsfeed but no.

Any ideas on how to get Gree to fix all their bugs before making new things. And dont come with the They need to make money. They have pleanty of old things to make money on. And if they keep increasing the speed of event and pushing more events and keep the wars 3 weeks a part they will loose more customers.

JohnnyR
07-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Multiple attacks will show up as one sometimes, but count as many. Let's say the news feed holds fifty individual news items, and a guy just destroys your base hitting you 40 times. This might only show as 3 or 4 news items, but will count as 40, leaving only 10 left for anything else. This is how you can get a truncated news. With two different PVP tourneys going on right now, it's hardly surprising this might happen.