PDA

View Full Version : funny comment

person123
07-06-2013, 11:25 PM
so sorry as this is off topic but it was quite funny. So there was this guy who always used to take my money but I did On my way! Stat gaining and now I destroy his kingdom so just to today...

Mawlstrum posted 4 hours ago
Suck a cöck flameboy. I was going to leave you alone. Hope you got lots of daddy's money to buy upgrades. Your about to find out why.

then a minute later...

you won 0 gold
You were attacked by mawlstrum

jonny0284
07-07-2013, 05:21 AM
Keep destroying his kingdom. Don't let up and don't accept a truce.

Just beat the living snot out of him. Every Stamina bar should get dumped into Attacks & Raids.

bfdill
07-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Way to crush him. I agree with no truce, ever. What's the On my way strategy? A quick search said my terms were too short and as a phrase, not found.

Greybeard
07-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Meaning "Just passing Thru" I would think. The other guy was a camper or a slow leveler and Person leveled on past him and is now able to spank him via the revenge link provided. 8-)

King Ben
07-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Once you've done your job, made your point, it maybe best to move on. If you raid often, the stamina you use on him has an opportunity cost and I am assuming you do not ALWAYS catch him with his pants down affording you good amount of gold to take.

Of course, it is your game, your stamina and your encounter with this other player. Have fun !