PDA

View Full Version : The best way to trigger a boss

nickdpro99
07-06-2013, 05:32 PM
This is the best way, without gaining too much XP.

Just do a mission on Canal Street. You'll only gain 1 XP. Then go to your bank and deposit lets say just 10 bucks or how much ever you want. Works every time for me :D

No Name Specified
07-06-2013, 05:39 PM
There's already a thread on this.

Antheus
07-06-2013, 05:59 PM
....bouffons...and all alike....I miss Madame Dipstik......💃💃💃💃💃

MrM
07-06-2013, 08:10 PM
I usually sing 'I'm forever blowing bubbles'...magically the boss always pops up, without using even the 1 xp all these camper idiots are whining about...

Roscoe782
07-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Cut the guy some slack. He's just trying to help. Yes, I know there is already a thread about this...

If it is felt that this is that horrible a thread, just don't make anymore comments and it will go away. Starting now...

MrM
07-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Well this thread can't possibly go on as long as your 'Stuck in battle' thread that has now disappeared...did Gree finally respond or did you just give up on it all? :cool:

nickdpro99
07-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Sorry for posting guys I didn't see the earlier thread. Just ignore this post.

Roscoe782
07-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Well this thread can't possibly go on as long as your 'Stuck in battle' thread that has now disappeared...did Gree finally respond or did you just give up on it all? :cool:

I didn't personally get a response, but a person in the faction finally did. I posted it in Dipstick's thread that was asking where I went. Basically, it was sorry, error/bug noted, and hopefully it won't happen again. Not what we wanted at the beginning, but at least we weren't completely ignored. Truthfully, I thought the admins would either comment or close the thread my faction leader started. We had Pms, tickets, and that thread in about it. I was in charge of keeping the thread alive. I was glad when the response came because I was getting sick of bumping it all the time. Glad it's done.

Roscoe782
07-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Sorry for posting guys I didn't see the earlier thread. Just ignore this post.

Dude, it's fine.