PDA

View Full Version : Top factions?

KFH
07-06-2013, 02:16 PM
so i'm seeing tons of factions that are 250 or much lower, in the top thousands advertising crazy bonuses. saw a couple today with all the sea attack done, including everything else and no donation required. Was wondering about top factions and how many of you are done with all the bonuses, or even close to being finished. besides from what i am obviously thinking, is it possible for these factions to have them all done? and why wouldn't they be top 50's or better with all the boosts.
I'm asking probably knowing the answer, i guess i'm just amazed at how many there are, and how simple it would be for gree to find them and get rid of them.

Main question is How far along are top 25 teams with the boosts? are there a lot of legit teams with all of them finished? and what would that roughly cost

Thanks for reading

--KFH

ProCision
07-06-2013, 02:23 PM
so i'm seeing tons of factions that are 250 or much lower, in the top thousands advertising crazy bonuses. saw a couple today with all the sea attack done, including everything else and no donation required. Was wondering about top factions and how many of you are done with all the bonuses, or even close to being finished. besides from what i am obviously thinking, is it possible for these factions to have them all done? and why wouldn't they be top 50's or better with all the boosts.
I'm asking probably knowing the answer, i guess i'm just amazed at how many there are, and how simple it would be for gree to find them and get rid of them.

Main question is How far along are top 25 teams with the boosts? are there a lot of legit teams with all of them finished? and what would that roughly cost

Thanks for reading

--KFH

Your not to bright are you? It takes real money to be top 50 and fake money to max out a faction. My faction is not maxed and wont be. Not sure how faction bonuses ='s where you end up in world domination. Can you explain to me your thought process?

Cameltoe
07-06-2013, 02:34 PM
I don't know what the last guy is talking about, maybe he should learn how to read. I understood your question quite clearly.

My answer would be most if not all top 25 factions and below who have all of the faction bonuses completed did so by illegitimate ways. The later ones cost too much money to have completed without spending real money to obtain. If they were willing to spend that much money to max out faction bonuses why wouldn't they spend more on gold and compete at the top.

Captain Steelman
07-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Even if you started the faction day one after the faction update in last year, filled it with big IPH players, had them to donate 5 x IPH, you would still not be done with all bonuses today.

Golf4life
07-06-2013, 02:47 PM
false
10 characters
Even if you started the faction day one after the faction update in last year, filled it with big IPH players, had them to donate 5 x IPH, you would still not be done with all bonuses today.

Whip88
07-06-2013, 03:06 PM
I just wanted to she'd some light on this topic so here goes, the top teams only place well through real money not fake money. Most of the economist that play the game like sim city are free players and are in those top 250/500 factions. I was in a top 1000 faction that had nearly all bonuses because it hauled nearly 400 mil a day by pushing its members.

I also later joined a top 50 faction where there donation rules were donate whatever.

KFH
07-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Your not to bright are you? It takes real money to be top 50 and fake money to max out a faction. My faction is not maxed and wont be. Not sure how faction bonuses ='s where you end up in world domination. Can you explain to me your thought process?Obviously your not to bright if you couldn't understand what i meant. Yes i have dyslexia, which may make me seem stupid, but what is your excuse.

Thanks others who got what my post was trying to ask

KFH
07-06-2013, 04:47 PM
I was just thinking that top factions would be farther along than other factions since they spend huge amounts of real money on the game. Real money=fake gold or fake money=more factions boosts.. conclusion top factions would have more boosts then other factions. See that's my thought process :)

Hooligany
07-06-2013, 07:01 PM
I was just thinking that top factions would be farther along than other factions since they spend huge amounts of real money on the game. Real money=fake gold or fake money=more factions boosts.. conclusion top factions would have more boosts then other factions. See that's my thought process :)

Some of the lower ranked factions may be a takeover from a previous takeover from a top faction where people have abandon due to merger.
I am in a faction with min 10mil donation and our bonuses are not maxed out.

Fl@sh
07-06-2013, 07:11 PM

false
10 charactersNo, this is true. But, in answering the OP question, we in SUP1&2 have proven time and time again that the boosts are pretty much worthless. They don't help you in WD as much as you would think.

Tito89
07-06-2013, 07:22 PM
No, this is true. But, in answering the OP question, we in SUP1&2 have proven time and time again that the boosts are pretty much worthless. They don't help you in WD as much as you would think.

But getting rid of them wouldn't help tho.

Skyser30518
07-07-2013, 05:02 AM
I just wanted to she'd some light on this topic so here goes, the top teams only place well through real money not fake money. Most of the economist that play the game like sim city are free players and are in those top 250/500 factions. I was in a top 1000 faction that had nearly all bonuses because it hauled nearly 400 mil a day by pushing its members.

I also later joined a top 50 faction where there donation rules were donate whatever.

By your calculations of 400 mil a day, it would take 150 days for the last faction increase which cost 60 bil. The mid level attack bonuses that run about 24 bil would cost you 60 days. In summation to the question asked, those factions have gotten their bonuses illegitimately.

I am a cow
07-07-2013, 05:17 AM
It is possible if the faction is camper faction for top 50 faction or if the buy cash or like us haul 1 billion on a good day

KFH
07-07-2013, 09:19 AM
cool, thank you for all the responses.

fofito30
07-07-2013, 09:45 AM
No, this is true. But, in answering the OP question, we in SUP1&2 have proven time and time again that the boosts are pretty much worthless. They don't help you in WD as much as you would think.
For once would have to agree with a SUP, top factions key is to know how to allocate needs over trend. Boost are pretty much worthless, specially in top factions filled with players that broke the 1 mill A/D

BostonHammer
07-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Forget all the bonuses being completed, I would go as far to say that except for Ferr's Emperors, any faction with 60 members is a hacker faction or has previously benefited from hacker(s). "Multiple billion dollar donations, we had no idea he was a hacker!"

Since Gree has obviously been keeping track of donations from the beginning, I find it hard to believe they could not take away these ill gotten gains.

tch9500
07-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Faction bonueses help barely in WD as they help overall players.

Anonymously Yours
07-07-2013, 11:17 AM
Its just a game, they say. So, it shouldn't matter, or should it?

JohnnyR
07-07-2013, 11:20 AM
By your calculations of 400 mil a day, it would take 150 days for the last faction increase which cost 60 bil. The mid level attack bonuses that run about 24 bil would cost you 60 days. In summation to the question asked, those factions have gotten their bonuses illegitimately.

Forget all the bonuses being completed, I would go as far to say that except for Ferr's Emperors, any faction with 60 members is a hacker faction or has previously benefited from hacker(s). "Multiple billion dollar donations, we had no idea he was a hacker!"

Since Gree has obviously been keeping track of donations from the beginning, I find it hard to believe they could not take away these ill gotten gains.

If a completely free non-hacker can save up 800 million, it can't be that hard to come up with multi-billion donations.

Battle43
07-07-2013, 11:26 AM
D.h.k. Is in need of faction members. We are looking to take the next step and could use all of the help we can get.faction#245-314-234

BostonHammer
07-07-2013, 11:58 AM
If a completely free non-hacker can save up 800 million, it can't be that hard to come up with multi-billion donations.

Doubtful but maybe from a top player in a top faction. However, the factions and players I'm talking about, impossible. Going from 32 to 54 members in a matter of days? Players with an IPH of less than $1 million? sorry but no way.

Biff05
07-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Most Top 250 factions have better bonuses than my faction, but we placed 22nd in Poland and back to back Top 50 before that. A couple extra % of attack or defense doesn't win you battles. It's gold, teamwork, and loyal members, which we have a lot of all three. :D

I have been in other top factions where within seconds there are billions of dollars in the bank and 3-5 bonuses have been bought and there is no donation faction alert to see who donated it. Obviously we all know what happened there. I have gone back to my hacker free faction and we have worked hard to take it to the top.

fkamb
07-07-2013, 01:34 PM
This is not entirely on the subject, but if you'll look at the scoreboard, you see a faction that has more members than spots. Peculiar

CJ D
07-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Lol. There was a guys spamming people's walls on the game about a month and a half ago boasting "New faction! 54 bonuses in 10 days"....even though I'm quite certain they have probably maxed out by now, they only placed 319 in Poland.

KFH
07-07-2013, 04:44 PM
This is not entirely on the subject, but if you'll look at the scoreboard, you see a faction that has more members than spots. PeculiarJust a display glitch, it happened with the first of these events. guess it's not high on the list of things to be fixed :)

Hondo
07-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Has anyone read the post by Sirius in the KA forum? Some of the post addresses these factions that have 60 unlocked. I'm curious why this isn't being addressed in MW.

lemonhaze
07-07-2013, 06:01 PM

Thanks for reading

--KFH my top 25 faction dont even have 1 sea attack bonus yet..we are not even maxed out on the def boosts yet..its hackers money im sure of that..the bonus really dont get them no where..i left a faction that had alot better bonus then where i am now..i took a stat drop to come to the current faction but we placed 22nd and my other faction placed 78th..if ppl stay in factions for the bonus then they have something wrong wit them if they are not in the top 50 at least,unless of course its jsut for the company and want to chill..i wanted a bigger challenge

lemonhaze
07-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Most Top 250 factions have better bonuses than my faction, but we placed 22nd in Poland and back to back Top 50 before that. A couple extra % of attack or defense doesn't win you battles. It's gold, teamwork, and loyal members, which we have a lot of all three. :D

I have been in other top factions where within seconds there are billions of dollars in the bank and 3-5 bonuses have been bought and there is no donation faction alert to see who donated it. Obviously we all know what happened there. I have gone back to my hacker free faction and we have worked hard to take it to the top. and dont forget to mention at any hit of a possible hacker that joins we do next guild will be booted out immediatly..we dont want them or have no use for them..they are the reason this game has been in such a bad shape lately..glad im part of KYS and to all the honest factions out there thumbs up ur hard work will reward u...the cheaters can only cheat so long then they will be busted and have nothing

lemonhaze
07-07-2013, 06:14 PM
No, this is true. But, in answering the OP question, we in SUP1&2 have proven time and time again that the boosts are pretty much worthless. They don't help you in WD as much as you would think. i couldnt agree with u more flash our top 25 faction has proved this as well.top 25 and b4 that back to back top 50 finishes

I am a cow
07-07-2013, 06:54 PM

Are you saying we hack? Huh? You wanna take a look at our legit faction? We do not harbour hackers we do not accept hackers and if we did you need to prove it

MrJlumanji
07-07-2013, 07:39 PM
In our faction, it takes about two wars to get these attack bonuses with a 5 mill daily min from our members. We won't be full boosted anytime this calender year.

KFH
07-07-2013, 10:41 PM
my top 25 faction dont even have 1 sea attack bonus yet..we are not even maxed out on the def boosts yet..its hackers money im sure of that..the bonus really dont get them no where..i left a faction that had alot better bonus then where i am now..i took a stat drop to come to the current faction but we placed 22nd and my other faction placed 78th..if ppl stay in factions for the bonus then they have something wrong wit them if they are not in the top 50 at least,unless of course its jsut for the company and want to chill..i wanted a bigger challengeThank you this is the answer i was looking for, i really was interested in top factions and the importance of boosts to wd. It now makes sense why all theses hacktions in the 4000s wouldn't try for top team.

thanks for all the responses

Thief
07-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Are you saying we hack? Huh? You wanna take a look at our legit faction? We do not harbour hackers we do not accept hackers and if we did you need to prove it

If you have 60 members then yes.

S&H Max
07-08-2013, 08:12 AM
its funny to see the faction with 60 members with the FvsF event, I belive at least one is legit, dont need to name it, I thinks its obvious, and then none of of top ten either in WD or FvsF have 60 spots, than a lot of factions we heard less about have the 60 members!

I wont get as far as saying they are all hackers but i'm sure most of them arent legit for sure! maybe 1 or 2 have a few player with 10mil IPH and they rush to have all the giult increase, maybe plausible be never all of the one I see with 60 spots, kind of funny how FvsF gives us a big clue on the "special" rich faction!

CJ D
07-08-2013, 08:30 AM
This may get really good before it is over....

vorm
07-08-2013, 02:20 PM
I have been discussing this topic amongst my fellow BoS members for a couple of weeks now, and actually have been surprised there hasn't been a thread about it here sooner. It's amazing the number of factions out there that I see who have all the upgrades done, especially one that have never been higher than "top 1000" or "top 500", or ones that were only created a few weeks ago. It is really discouraging for those of us factions who are consistently always in the top 100 in all events, and have donated and worked hard for our bonuses to see so many factions out there cheating to complete them.

KFH
07-08-2013, 05:22 PM
I have been discussing this topic amongst my fellow BoS members for a couple of weeks now, and actually have been surprised there hasn't been a thread about it here sooner. It's amazing the number of factions out there that I see who have all the upgrades done, especially one that have never been higher than "top 1000" or "top 500", or ones that were only created a few weeks ago. It is really discouraging for those of us factions who are consistently always in the top 100 in all events, and have donated and worked hard for our bonuses to see so many factions out there cheating to complete them.well said, i see more and more of them advertising everyday. I would think this would be easy for the gods to take care of.

Jaebee
07-08-2013, 05:42 PM

Thanks for reading

--KFH
Hey KFH, I agree with Lemonhaze. My faction is top 25 and we are at the point that the remaining bonuses are in the 10bil range on up. On good donation days we can bring in 1bil give or take, slow days are closer to 500mil. We've had a few banner days where everyone gave all they could and we might have been in the 1.5 bil range or so.

For the person who said bonuses don't help in WD, I have to disagree. If you have 60 players scoring points as opposed to say 50, then that's 20% more points you should be able to score per war...that's a big difference. Same with all the attack and defense bonuses. If you are up against a team that has mysteriously bought all the attack bonuses already, they are going to be able to score more than teams who have to settle for lesser targets because they don't have all those bonuses.

Even with all these LE buildings which have given some of our players some nice IPHs, it still doesn't get us close to some of those huge price tags to come.

KFH
07-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Hey KFH, I agree with Lemonhaze. My faction is top 25 and we are at the point that the remaining bonuses are in the 10bil range on up. On good donation days we can bring in 1bil give or take, slow days are closer to 500mil. We've had a few banner days where everyone gave all they could and we might have been in the 1.5 bil range or so.

For the person who said bonuses don't help in WD, I have to disagree. If you have 60 players scoring points as opposed to say 50, then that's 20% more points you should be able to score per war...that's a big difference. Same with all the attack and defense bonuses. If you are up against a team that has mysteriously bought all the attack bonuses already, they are going to be able to score more than teams who have to settle for lesser targets because they don't have all those bonuses.

Even with all these LE buildings which have given some of our players some nice IPHs, it still doesn't get us close to some of those huge price tags to come.Thanks for the input, i agree faction bonuses play a huge part in wd battles. They might make more of a difference in the 250 range where people are less likely to have amazing armies and all the stat increase you can get makes the difference, but i could be wrong. I just know our faction relies on them a great deal

lemonhaze
07-08-2013, 07:50 PM

Even with all these LE buildings which have given some of our players some nice IPHs, it still doesn't get us close to some of those huge price tags to come. that is the same as us jaebee..on a good day wit everone collecting and doing 100% donations we can make 1b barely but thats super hard work..but congrats on being legit we faced u all a few times last war to well done

I am a cow
07-08-2013, 10:54 PM
If you have 60 members then yes.

Oh really then? then why don't we have all the bonuses maxed out? Why are we not a top 25 faction?

Dirt road Joe
07-08-2013, 10:58 PM
Would you be kind enough to let me in and take a look at your donation log?

shaggy4344
07-09-2013, 01:03 AM
need to post

BostonHammer
07-09-2013, 04:02 AM
Oh really then? then why don't we have all the bonuses maxed out? Why are we not a top 25 faction?

Not saying you have hackers now or knowingly allow hackers into your faction but at some point I believe you had them. Money makes you a top 5 faction not 60 members.