PDA

View Full Version : PvP event is terrible

big-dawg
07-06-2013, 05:20 AM
Anyone else feel the PvP event that is currently being run is a terrible waste of valor for the prizes received? I have used up 40k in valor and over 20 mil in units for potentially 3 or 4 ok pieces. I won't be doing this again personally. Also, the event that requires rounds and rounds of attacks for substandard pieces is a complete waste of time and levels u up way to fast for little reward. I'd prefer that gree cancels these events completely and seriously doubt they even add gold to Grees pockets. So if no benefit to players or Gree, why do them ?

thunder
07-06-2013, 05:46 AM
I like it. Get some very good units at a cheap price. It defintely puts money in grees pocket. A lot of the people going for it will have golden armies. I like how they have it the same time as fvf. You get less bp doing the pvp ltq because you have to hit a lot of differnt people instead of just hitting your favorites

TWAG
07-06-2013, 05:50 AM
Dont participate if you dont like it.....you're not forced to do every event

manlikesam
07-06-2013, 06:31 AM
Get a good score and you can be seen on the leaderboards and could move up to a quality team

JohnnyR
07-06-2013, 07:38 AM
There are two PVP events going on concurrently, which I think is cool. Each attack goes toward both. Plus I am raking in the valor on my missions and collecting BPs, so close to ranking up now.

Sparkle
07-06-2013, 08:39 AM
Anyone else feel the PvP event that is currently being run is a terrible waste of valor for the prizes received? I have used up 40k in valor and over 20 mil in units for potentially 3 or 4 ok pieces. I won't be doing this again personally. Also, the event that requires rounds and rounds of attacks for substandard pieces is a complete waste of time and levels u up way to fast for little reward. I'd prefer that gree cancels these events completely and seriously doubt they even add gold to Grees pockets. So if no benefit to players or Gree, why do them ?

The prizes are kinda small considering that we are doing days and days of hard labor to get and stay within range of winning something . It is also a major nuisance to be trying to recover from the WD weekend and have to keep on recovering from all day every day beatings by jillions of people in the worldwide game. Besides substantially bigger prizes, I would prefer that the PvP event make shorter but more frequent appearances. Like we could have one for one day a week. Or it could make a surprise appearance every couple days.

JohnnyR
07-06-2013, 11:32 AM
I honestly don't get the complaints on this one. First, every attack you make goes toward a ton of different goals, I'll list them:

PVP tournery
Commando PVP event
Force Degradation valor goals
BPs for your individual rank

Pretty sizeable stats can be made here for free. In my eyes, this is a boon to free players. Levelling up sucks, but it's a tradeoff.

If anyone's seen my before and after stats after the return of my 7 month absence, that is proof in itself of the progress one can make in these tourneys. If your not spending tons of gold, grees doing ya'll a favor with these events.

a4194394
07-06-2013, 11:44 AM
see how much pun1 and pun2 get then u know why gree dont close their wallet.

stephen2013
07-06-2013, 11:51 AM

Just to be clear, which event are you talking about?

The pvp LTQ event, where you defeat x amount of rivals, or the FvF event where you get as many BP as you can to rank and get prizes?

procsyzarc
07-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Personally I like the BP event although about to hit commander so will see if my BP per hit drops off.
I don't like the pvp LTQ purely because of the time needed, I have no issue with the gold it takes but I just don't like how time consuming it is doing the 4k+ attacks. That is just me though I still think it is a good event and allows us to get some prizes and no one is forcing us to complete it if we don't want to.

Weed
07-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Uh no, we are forced to participate in these lame and unwanted events.

Every time we get attacked or our boost/defence buildings get raided, we are forced to play. We lose units. And we have no option to opt out.

I think there should be a declare war button like WD, so that we all don't have to be forced to participate in these crap events.

thunder
07-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Just with the last unit my stats went up 6097 attack and 8835 def this will of course be higher or lower for u with the amount of your boosts

JohnnyR
07-06-2013, 03:27 PM
Uh no, we are forced to participate in these lame and unwanted events.

Every time we get attacked or our boost/defence buildings get raided, we are forced to play. We lose units. And we have no option to opt out.

I think there should be a declare war button like WD, so that we all don't have to be forced to participate in these crap events.

Either participate, or buy gold units. Ya see how this works? Nothing fancy really.GREE's in the business to make money. If you don't "like" something for a particular reason, chances are there is an option to "opt" out of the unpleasantness with a gold purchase somewhere.

manbeast
07-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Title should be changed to "this thread is terrible-the story of a cry baby"

Peppers
07-06-2013, 04:09 PM

Hi Manbeast! LTNS! kisses...

CAPT.GIN
07-06-2013, 04:19 PM

Haha plus 1

Weed
07-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Either participate, or buy gold units. Ya see how this works? Nothing fancy really.GREE's in the business to make money. If you don't "like" something for a particular reason, chances are there is an option to "opt" out of the unpleasantness with a gold purchase somewhere.

Nah. I won't be giving Gree any of my money. Not for so many issues and horrendous service. No value here. They get enough people supporting horrible Service and game play. That won't be me.

It's one thing paying for something real, tangible, or good service. Gree has neither.

JohnnyR
07-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Nah. I won't be giving Gree any of my money. Not for so many issues and horrendous service. No value here. They get enough people supporting horrible Service and game play. That won't be me.

It's one thing paying for something real, tangible, or good service. Gree has neither.

GREE's game is so horrible you refuse to put it away and delete it. I never understood why dogs eat poop. And here we are....

fofito30
07-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Think the PvP event should be fun if carried out with certain rules and logic. Most high points players are now using what I call a Budy/Budy system, they find a player that gives as much BP's as they do and exchange favors, only lighting their buildings when said budy is ready to attack and vice versa, hence inflating their BP's without the need to be looking for new targets. If you ask me is a sort of cheating that should be banned, but not sure how Gree can follow it up.
What Gree can do, and read this idea from someone else, is every x amount of time, say every 6 hours, all buildings are automatically reset, so all players have an even opportunity and maybe limit the effects if this practice.