PDA

View Full Version : Please can I have my stats back Mister?!

MrTug
07-06-2013, 01:56 AM
So I'm progressing nicely with 118k attack / 136k defence and then, on a moment of madness hit the "yes, I'd really like to install your amazingly well tested and faultless patch" button. Oops!

Now I have stats of 43k / 50k and half of my inventory missing! Pretty cool, huh?!

Just as a bonus (they love to spoil you at Gree) when using all the skill and precision of an elite sniper to take out the angry looking boss man, I am rewarded for my considerable efforts with..............wait for it..............................absolutely NOTHING!

Decided to take my pent up aggression out one of my unsuspecting neighbours. I pick a nice easy target with only 15k defence and let him have it........oh no, wait.........I mean lose twice! Silly me!

Thanks Gree, consistency and competency is, as you would apparently seem to have acknowledged, predictable and devoid of all fun. Can't wait for the next patch, maybe my dog will turn into a rabbit or my house will move itself into another street ;)

Keep up the good work guys, you're the reason I want to get up in the morning!

CrimeFan
07-06-2013, 04:35 AM
Did you check to see if you lost a ton of rivals? This happened to me and I just needed to add a bunch of rivals back to get my stats back up. I was at 400k attack before the patch and dropped down to like 250k. Back up once I got my rivals sorted.

MrTug
07-06-2013, 04:39 AM
No, I was at 499 before and stayed at 499. Very odd!

Have reinstalled and seems to be ok for now. Will see how it goes.