PDA

View Full Version : Don't know if . . .

AndreGoJ
07-05-2013, 08:39 PM
. . . this is against TOS or not, but I'm sick of this behavior. Guy contacts me, wanting to join the Guardians, extolls his virtues, laments the ineptitude of the faction he was in, promises three other guys are coming. I open up 4 spaces for him, he joins, rants and raves about Gree deleting his grunts, never responds to questions about his three buddies coming, then after giving his alliance code on forum, resigns with no warning or explanation. Still hasn't responded to inquiries.

Guy goes by Master Baeder.

Beware. Avoid him.

Worst part is, had 3 or 4 people do basically the same thing last week.

There should be some way for us to spread the word to each other about these clowns.

Scrub175
07-05-2013, 11:18 PM
I see it as a cost of recruiting. The good thing is at least they weren't dead weight in the WD event and collected your teams awards. I gotta say it's tough trying to recruit. These new players want top 250 but don't realize the stats required to fight and win battles. They think hitting walls and DL is the only game in town. This is exactly why we left a top 500 faction (almost 250). My low level buddies were struggling and I was having to wait to get scout intel. We found a group right at 1000 and now we provide the scout intel. War weekend communication is much better now than when we were struggling. The rewards were nice, but just not as much fun.

Our plan now is to rank up our profile and faction at the same pace. Good luck in your recruiting.

vNastIER
07-05-2013, 11:20 PM
have you read the rules and TOS's?
if not...the link is in my sig.

i think you can block or ignore him on here. correct me if I am wrong!

vNastIER
07-05-2013, 11:22 PM
they may also be spies lol. I have come in contact with them ....

there is no point in spying on another faction...it does not give "you" (the cheaters) an edge lol

No Name Specified
07-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Yup that goes against the TOS. Not allowed to post player info on the forums. That includes names. People have been banned in the past for posting cheater threads on the forums and not hiding the player name.

Scrub175
07-05-2013, 11:39 PM
I've heard about spies. Interesting.